立即注册
搜索
查看: 2720|回复: 11

Jessica @ LemonTree

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-6-6 13:55:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Damage: 300 @ 45
Time of Day: Lunch
Picture Accuracy: The Pictures are real, you see it’s her, but the facial shape is different (editing) and she is older, the reference value is poor.

This was a bit of a funny session, I was really into the session and the building smoke alarms go off, I didn’t know it was the smoke alarm, she said the power went out all morning and it’s probably an alarm from that. I was like alright and just went on with the loud beeping. Was going on with the session with the beeping, and while I was fucking her an announcement came saying false fire alarm no need to evacuate, no fire. We both laughed saying oops, guess it was a real alarm.

Face: 7/10
Age Estimation is mid 30s plus, face looks fairly natural, extremely well maintained though (skincare) and looks youthful for her age. The facial shape is in between rectangular and ovular, the jaw area is a bit more on the wide side to be only ovular. Hair is brown, chest length with a slight wave to it, there are clips and stuff inside it. Zero blemishes on her face, small nose, nice long neck. Very large eyes, with eyeshadow and mascara, her eyes are probably the most alluring part of her face. Nice full lips and straight clear teeth. She is gnd+ Level beauty to me, the overall vibes she gives is off a sexy Esthetician or Salon lady milf, not the cute innocent vibes, she has a sexy vibe to her.

Body: 6.5/10
Body Type – Tall lady, 5’6, with nice curves, she is slim type, but has some meat in the right places, definitely not spinner.
Chest – Large C cup, natural (no scars and the feeling is good)
Ass – No ass, flat
Hands/Feet – Hands and feet were manicured, pink nail polish on toes, clear pale pinkish colour on fingers
Kitty – Shaved, innie type
Other – Wheatish skin tone, extremely well-maintained skin. Her body is really nice for me, however I have to rate objectively and I think its fair to point out she has a gold line a few inches above her groin indicating a c section scar

Service: 8.7/10
She opened the door with a big smile and helped undress and fold my clothes. She took me to the shower and made me wash my hands in the sink then mouthwash. Then sf2 was thorough, lots of DFK (excellent dfk, soft lips, great tongue use, and passionate), lots of soapy p slide and ass slide, finished of with WF. She helped dry me off and we head to the room.
She asked me to lie down and have me a small cat bath then bbbj with bls, bbbj was great, good amount of spit and suction, took in about 4.5 inches, made attempts to dt and face fuck lightly.  She gave me a nice p slide, I could feel her getting wet and her pussy felt great, she turned around and did reverse pussy slide.
She moved around for 69, not really a fan of it, so I asked her to lie down. More dfk/making out while I grinded on her kitty. Was fine with me touching her cheeks, neck, and hair. I went to suck her tits, nice tits and good reactions. I worked my way down to DATY, clean and really enjoys herself. She took out a vibrator and put it on her clit and tits while I ate her out. She told me to put a finger inside of her, really slowly and gentle, I could feel her getting super wet and heard the wet sounds. She was really into it, moaning loud and twitching hard. I Sucked her feet while she played with herself for a bit. Then I went back to DATY and she came, twitched really hard and was sensitive.
She asked me to stand up on the bed, and she gave me another bbbj. I asked her to stand up and slid on her pussy and ass while having her pinned against the wall and headboard. She popped on the cover and we went at it. She feels great inside, very wet and good amount of tightness. She brought out the vibrator while I was fucking her, honestly, I don’t like this new trend of them having vibrators, it gets in the way for me. Anyways I usually cum inside, but something about my dumbass wanted to cum on her tummy after seeing the c section scar, blew a big load on her tummy and she cleaned it up.
She asked to give me a massage, but I was really horny still and I blew really early, she’s very good at what she does. I starting kissing her passionately while holding her throat and grinding her pussy. She put some nuru gel on her pussy and I went hammering away sliding on her pussy lips and came again on her tummy.
We chatted for a bit with lots of passionate kissing, she squeezed my cheeks and sucked my tongue dry. Went for another sf2, gave me kisses on both cheeks then on the lips, and a hug goodbye.

Attitude: 8/10
Excellent attitude, she has a tiny bit of routine, but she’s willing to break away from it. English is above average, love to chat, said she’s from Vancouver and here short stay. Perfect manners and goes the extra mile. She is pse type, I didn’t really get gfe vibes, but a lady who will service you and gave you a fantastic time.

Repeat: Definite repeat for me, I really like her pussy slide and her dfk, both solid, and she’s also pretty cute for her age, I love Korean milfs.

Recommend: If you need a young lady, spinner type, and are turned off by scars, she is not for you. If you enjoy the pse Korean milfs, she’s a great choice, excellent service/skills while being passionate and horny.

Feel Free to Ask Questions & Comment!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-6 16:49:27 | 显示全部楼层
pretty sure this is Jolly @ iCandy with the gold star line

side note, that building is a mess lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-6 20:06:01 | 显示全部楼层
I noticed a lot of good reviews for girls provided good service and attitude. Comparing to a few years ago, good reviews and bad reviews were half and half. Glad to see the improvement in service standard in the market. Welcome more like this.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-6-6 20:42:10 | 显示全部楼层
@monkey, I think you're right, I looked at your review, should be the same girl. Yea that building has become the new common building in Ny, but I dislike it as well, its not as convenient as the old y/f buildings were and always has something going on like a broken elevator, water issue, fire testing, yet its a luxury condo!

@yi168 i feel you, for a period we weren't getting any koreans, only Japanese and the service is pretty poor in comparison, the last 2 months many service oriented Koreans are finally coming back, but short stay sadly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-6 22:03:20 | 显示全部楼层
good review Big brother Soul. She sounds MCOT but I think I might be spoiled from cheaper and more beautiful SPs from Korea . We get the 2nd and more 3rd tier ladies here its crazy on the quality difference compared to the motherland. Check out my review for Emily I included her pics.

Jessica sounds MCOT but I do like a big ass. Im deciding between her and Orange at VG which one do you prefer?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-6-7 15:03:40 | 显示全部楼层
A comparison between Orange @ Vg and Jessica @ Lemon, interesting to compare these two. They have very different bodies, jessica is tall while orange is very small, but have meat in the right places. Service wise, I think Jessica might be more "skilled", as in like she has certain things she does better from experience and I would rate her like amber, jennie, bom style. Orange is more you lead and do what you want, I enjoy orange more overall, but they are both worth repeating for me, and apparently Jessica is a squirter which has me motivated to go again and get that to happen. Both great korean milf options, I think what it comes down to is body preference and also face, jessica is prettier than orange.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-7 15:16:29 | 显示全部楼层
Orange is on top of my TDL based on your review!   now you tell me Jessica is more skilled?!  shit...my wallet...

When (time of day) is best to experience squrting?  I'm not skilled, so I want another brother to get her nice and horny first.   Or perhaps near the end of her shift she is is more relaxed to 'let go'?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-7 15:29:21 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2024-6-7 15:16
Orange is on top of my TDL based on your review!   now you tell me Jessica is more skilled?!  shit.. ...

This is the driven power behind which make you to work hard for money. 😆, if you like beautiful girls , a lot of girls to have sex with, you got to work make more $$$$$
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-7 15:56:27 | 显示全部楼层
Im completely done with Korean girls in this market. Always 30+ high mileage women. A c-section scar? Groooosssss...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-7 16:14:54 | 显示全部楼层
ya, i believe i had her b4 she put a tattoe on her c section, and she had sone flaps in her mid section probably from giving birth, is that still the case right now? also she didnt allow me to penetrate her fully the last time, like only 4 inches inside. did she allow you guys to pound her fully? if shes truly jolly@icady4u, i believe she also offers special service just so you guys know
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-28 09:54 , Processed in 0.040964 second(s), 13 queries .