AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4457|回复: 19

Moon月亮@甜心Honey

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-5-2 13:50:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I notice that there are many JP girls advertised in this shop so I asked the keeper to give me some recommendations. Moon was mentioned. So I booked her for 30 mins initially but I changed to 45mins as soon as I entered the room.

Face: 7.5 she definitely is mcot. She has big eyes, beautiful pointed nose, mouth is slightly larger than normal as you can see in her pictures. Nice white teeth and has a beautiful smile. 瓜子面 White skin and not much make up on. The best to describe her is 甜美。 There are few pictures in her ad. The best reference are picture 2/5 and 3/5. Picture 2/5 shows her face and full body. It is her with some PS. The third picture 3/5, you can only see 2/3 of her face. This picture is her without PS.

Body: 8 she is tall about 171 and weight probably 48-50kgs . She is very slim with no extra fat. Natural B+ cup. Nice round ass. White skin.

Service: 8  as I entered the room I saw a good looking girl with has a beautiful smile welcome me and gave me a lfk. Immediately I was requested if I could change to 45 mins. In the shower, we were dfk and she was rubbing my JJ with soap. We were making out for few minutes but no wf which I wasn't care because at that time I was already rock hard. Back to the room, I requested a standing make out. There, we dfk while she was stroking my jj, licked her boobs....After I asked her to lay down at the edge of the bed so I could daty. More making out on the bed, 69, daty...etc. Her bbbj is very good. Good auction and depth. She spent a long time on it until I was ready for the deem. She was very accommodated. Because of our height different during the 69 I needed to stretch my neck to do it . She was so nice that she bent her lower body up to move her p to my mouth....Lol.
Anyway I have a great time.

Attitude: 9 she is friendly, smile all the time and make you feel comfortable. Take directions well and accommodated. Not a clock watcher.

Repeat: yes .

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-2 14:21:50 | 显示全部楼层
She's a very nice girl, she was Yumi @ Atea, very sweet. I've been meaning to do a repeat, glad to see she's still the same quality.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-2 15:33:04 | 显示全部楼层
How is her proficiency in English?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-5-2 17:09:25 | 显示全部楼层
soulsweeper_7 发表于 2024-5-2 14:21
She's a very nice girl, she was Yumi @ Atea, very sweet. I've been meaning to do a repeat, glad to s ...

I went back to look at your review about  Yumi @ Area. How can I miss that one. Your descriptions of Moon/Yumi is much details than mine and everything is Right On. Yes, she is sensitive on the nipples but love daty. Her smile remind me of Sweet of gf416 , my all time favorite girl.
I forgot to mention that her age is about mid to late 20.
There are lot of jp girls in the market, even though they said real pictures but the PS made them look different. In most cases the real persons don't look as good or very different. So far most the jp girls I have seem were so so only ran into a few good one(I mean the look). Moon is one the good one.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-2 20:26:35 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the review I was interested about this shop. The other girl minami here looks very similar to moon like they are the same person. Does she have a twin sister?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-2 21:19:10 | 显示全部楼层
hounddog 发表于 2024-5-2 17:09
I went back to look at your review about  Yumi @ Area. How can I miss that one. Your descriptions  ...

So who is pretty, moon or Strawberry yumi?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-5-3 07:15:29 | 显示全部楼层
MisterGoodylife 发表于 2024-5-2 20:26
Thank you for the review I was interested about this shop. The other girl minami here looks very sim ...

Ha-ha brother you have good eyes, Minami's pictures do look like Moon but she is not her sister. Her sister already back to Japan.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-3 10:12:28 | 显示全部楼层
I would say Yumi from strawberry. Too bad she is leaving soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-3 11:49:56 | 显示全部楼层
Yes she is Yumi. I find her face shape is more square type instead of 瓜子臉
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-3 12:45:59 | 显示全部楼层
9299918 发表于 2024-5-3 10:12
I would say Yumi from strawberry. Too bad she is leaving soon

That's sad... do you know exactly when is she leaving? Got to book her before  she does
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 23:16 , Processed in 0.036211 second(s), 13 queries .