AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2003|回复: 2

香坂有里朱 @ 甜心Honey

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-18 21:11:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw a couple of good reviews, decided to see her. I have seen several JAV SPs before, my experience is that they don't always provide the same acts and services as they do in those movies, which are directed on set. What attrated me was one review mentioned that she was into slight PSE such as spanking.

Time: weekend, noon.
Place: North York condo near Fairview. ensuite bathroom.

Face: the website has a cover photo of her AV, so that is what you see. Ignore other filtered photos. Appearing 22-23, longish oval face. same length of hair as in that cover photo. I don't think she had makeup on.

Body: 165cm. athletic, broad shoulder, meaty wide hips (compared to Asians). B+ / C- boobs, long pencil nips. healthy wheat color skin, not too smooth not coarse either, didn't  notice blemishes. one review mentions she is a swimmer, she told me she plays basketball, which is believable. shaved, no hair, a little outie.

S/A; was first of the day, didn't hug or kiss upon entry, I guess she was still sleepy or maybe I wasn't her type appearance wise ? (I am short skinny and not exacrly young LOL). paid upfront (220 HH). SF2 was fine. she washed me first and let me out then spend a couple minutes washing herself. met in the bedroom, I lied on bed, she started nipple play, moved down to BBBJ, I asked for BLS and she obliged. LFK followed by lukewarm DFK.  

I asked permission for spanking she said "a little" LOL. DATY was fine, not a moaner. I did the reverse BJ with her lying near the edge of the bed, and I played with her boobs and rubbed her kitty and did digits. got a little wet but dried after a couple of minutes. did more BLS in that position. did doggie first and a little spanking. I knew I wasn't gonna last long. so I asked for CIM with $40 extra. She motioned me to sit by the bed, and she took in while kneeling. There were a few minutes left, she gave me light massage on thighs and legs.

Overall a decent experience. She was a iittle distant and there was lack of connection,  which may be becasue it was earlier in the day or I wasn't her type ?

Recommend: I think she is into PSE and can take a pounding, so see her if you into that. Not exactly GFE or sensual at least not to me (YMMV). Facially she is not the prettiest, body is toned and athletic. Essentially what you see from these two videos.
SDMU-975
SOAN-089

Hobby on.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-20 10:47:48 | 显示全部楼层
I have been curious about this new shop, how is the booking process? is there any verification?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-20 11:29:42 | 显示全部楼层
I texted them in Chinese so no verifications needed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 17:09 , Processed in 0.034699 second(s), 14 queries .