找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3292|回复: 11

Candy,Clara@Girlfriend416, Kitty@WhiteKnight

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-16 08:57:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Candy @ Girfriend416
*Note: This Shop had another candy 2 months ago that I also saw, this girl is different, Korean, that one was Japanese

Damage: 300 @ 45
Time of Day: Afternoon
Picture Accuracy: The pictures are real and her, but they are super edited and old, in my opinion the reference value is little to none, don’t rely on the pics

Face:6.9/10
Age estimation is mid to late 30s. Hair is platinum blonde, straight and flat, about chest length, no bangs. Large wide eyes, most likely under the knife. Lips are big and full, again under the knife. Nose is sort of pointy, the tip is more flat, circular though. Eyebrows are black, thick. There are some fine lines at the mouth area indicating the age. Otherwise, no wrinkles or real signs of aging, looks good for her age. Ovular face with a triangular lower half chin area. She is gnd level beauty to me, she gives off a very very slutty clubbing girl vibe. Overall, she looks good for her age, its obvious she is a milf and has been under the knife, but doesn’t have a plastic looking face.

Body: 7/10
Chest-- Around a small D Cup, 100% man made. The feeling is not too good, not rock hard, but they definitely feel like two balls implanted. The nipple skin stretches apart from the boob when you pull it if you get what I mean. No visible scars, visually appealing, but feeling is meh. Brown nipples.
Body-- Very thin, can see the rib cage in many positions, not an ounce of fat at all, she has a yoga body  she does yoga and is extremely flexible). No blemishes on the body, extremely smooth and soft skin (however the skin is not tight like a young girl), very well maintained body. Has the remains of a medium sized tat above her left ass cheek on the waist/back area. Height is 5’4, spinner body.
Hands/Feet-- Very nice feet, black nail polish with chanel designs, matching fingers, but the finger nails were not long.
Ass-- Good shape and some meat, but nothing special
Kitty-- Waxed, very clean and I suspect it may be bleached as it is very fair, no discoloration
Other-- Has a navel piercing, has a thin anklet chain, has one toe ring on the left foot 2nd toe.

Service:9/10
Opened the door and walked me to the couch where we standing up and making out, excellent DFK, great use of tongue and passionate. She pushes me down on the couch and sits on my lap grinding while she starts unzipping me and giving me a bbbj. The bbbj skills were slightly above average, the suction could be better, but great amount of spit is used and she does proper DT. She licked out my ears and was kissing me all over. We head into the room for a quick sf2, lots of teasing, pulling my hands to squeeze her boobs, griding her ass on my guy, dfk from behind, and end of with wf. She helped me dry off my back and then we head to the room.
She sits on my lap and is grinding/p sliding all over my guy while we had some passionate dfk. I could feel her pussy getting really wet and gliding on me. She layed down and I sucked her tits for a bit, I didn’t like her tits, so not much time spent here. I went down for DATY, was very clean, no odors or tastes. She let me go as long as I wanted, she was grabbing the walls and dug her nails in my arms once when she came, its actually left a scratch mark, which I thought was hot. I kept going after sucking her clit and did digits, nice smooth texture inside with a good amount of wetness. I went down and sucked her feet while rubbing her clit, she was moaning and seemed to be enjoying herself a lot. We switched and she gave me a bbbj with face fucking, let me be aggressive and got good dt. She also did a sort of hand stand bbbj, she was upside down sucking me off, but it wasn’t a full hand stand.
She put on the cover and we started fucking, she does a lot of positions. We started with missionary for a long time, average tightness, no lube used. I was sucking her fingers while fucking and she was pushing it into my mouth as I sucked. We switched to cowgirl, then reverse cow girl. She really knows how to tease you in cow girl, pulls out and grinds her ass on your dick teasing you, then puts it back in. She told me to pick her up and fuck her, it wasn’t my favorite position but was fun to try something new. I came inside as usual, she gave me a clean up bbbj then cuddled. She showed off her flexible body doing the splits, putting her legs above her head, then she started twerking on my dick while doing the splits. She was teasing me for a second shot and said to book longer next time. Another sf2 with lots of teasing, I was hard at the door and she was groping me and said book 2 hours next time to get a second shot in.

Attitude: 7/10
She is a service queen who is very pse. No alarm, but we finished right on time. I didn’t really get a gfe feel from her, more I’m gonna fuck your brains out and give you a good time. She was decently passionate, in the end it did still feel like an sp instead of a gf or fwb if you get what I mean, like it feels like an act. English is average, can understand the basics and have basic conversations, we didn’t talk that much. Manners were perfect and she goes the extra mile to give you great service.

Repeat: Definitely, while I prefer more passionate type attitude and I wasn’t that much of a fan of her face, she was a great meal still and I had a great time. Haven’t had k girls at this level in a long time. I wouldn’t put her as one of the mw legends and she is a bit overhyped, but she is up there in terms of service. I really enjoyed DFK and p slide with her, and will definitely repeat for those.

Recommend: If you need a young girl or high score face value for face fucker, I would pass. Also, if you need a thick girl or girl with meat she is not for you. I would highly recommend her to fans of berry/orange, a less routine berry, not quite at berrys level though. Also, would recommend to guys who love a nice fit acrobatic spinner type with k girl service queen level skills.

Clara @ Girlfriend416

Time of Day: Lunch
Picture Accuracy: The pictures are not real nor do they have any resemblance at all, especially the strawberry blonde pictures.

Face: 6.7/10
Age Estimation is mid to late 30s. Hair is a blondish grey colour with black underneath, nice sexy waves to it, length is a little bit past her chest. Fair clear skin, no real blemishes, one tiny zit or bump on chin. Medium sized eyes with some mascara and short eyelashes. Pointy nose with a rounded tip, looks to be under the knife to me but well done. Lips are medium sized, I think they may be filled from the way they are positioned. The mouth area is what gives her age away a bit. Great teeth/smile, clean and no oral odors. In between a triangular and ovular facial shape, nice pointy chin. I would rate her as gnd level beauty. When you see her you can tell she spends a lot on self-care like those ladies who sell cosmetics at the bay or is a rich housewife is the overall vibes she gives, not slutty feel, regal and elegant. Overall, a cute milf, I found her to be attractive.

Body:8/10
Chest-- C cups, excellent shape and feel, no scars. The person who made them did a very good job, I thought they were natural up until cowgirl, where I felt the base a bit.
Body-- Small frame and thin, no fat (taller spinner type). Her body is extremely smooth and soft, one of the softest I’ve felt. Her body is younger than girls half her age, well maintained. No tats. About 5’4 to 5’5 in height
Hands/ Feet-- Very nice feet, painted a pale pinkish purple colour, super soft feet, very suckable. Hands were filed and trimmed, no polish.
Ass-- Average k girl ass, not much meat, if she had a better ass would be perfect for me, but sadly not
Kitty-- Waxed, was clean and soft, not meaty type

Service: 8.5/10
She opened the door and walked me into the room. We undressed and she hung and folded my clothes for me. We head for SF2, long and thorough shower, would prefer this be shorter but it is what it is. SF2 had plenty of DFK, and a very long WF. She helped dry off my back and we head into the room.
We makeout while standing, DFK is excellent, great tongue use, very passionate and loving. She kneels down and gives me a bbbj, great bbbj, good amount of suction and spit, could take 5 inches in and was constantly trying to DT and allowing face fucking. I pull her up for more DFK while she sits on my lap grinding her pussy on my guy. We madeout like this for a long time sliding my dick on the front of her pussy then back of pussy. She squeezed her boobs together and fed them into my mouth, I sucked away. We finally layed down on the bed and she gave me another bbbj, she’s more than fine with you touching her hair and face. After the bbbj I ask her to lie down for DATY. DATY was great, very clean no taste, she was squeezing my arms and was moaning pretty loud when she came. She let me go at it as long as I wanted and was enjoying herself a lot, making eye contact, looking in the mirror to see me eat her out. I started sucking her fingers then went down to her feet and she started fingering herself aggressively and moaning, she was licking her lips as she watched me suck her feet in the mirrors. For feet lovers her feet are super soft, smooth, clean, and nice shape.
I pull up for more dfk while sliding on her pussy, she was making sexy faces and grabbed the cover and put it on. We started with missionary and she liked it nice and deep, was pulling me in deeper and slapping my ass really hard, it was pretty hot. We switched to cowgirl and she put a bit of lube, average tightness, she rode me for a good while, then I pulled her close and we made out while I came inside her. She cleaned me up with some tissues and we went straight to shower. Some chit chat in the shower, hugs and kisses goodbye.

Attitude: 8.5/10
Excellent attitude, reminds me of girls like amber/bambi @ foxvip, who like to get a bit frisky when they’re horny. Perfect manners and wasn’t a clock watcher. Her English is average, she does make effort to talk. She gives the vibes she enjoys herself while trying to please you the best she can. I would rate her as a a strong gfe service wise, very passionate.

Repeat: Yes, I love Korean milfs who enjoy themselves and get passionate. Her dfk, p slide and ass slapping on me were some of the reasons I’d repeat.

Recommend: If you need a young girl she is not for you at all, she is k girl milf type. If you need a thick girl, ass lover or high face value she is not for you. I would recommend her to guys who enjoy k girl milfs like amber/bambi who provide great service, great attitude and not a routine feel.

Kitty@WhiteKnight
Time of Day: Afternoon (First Day)
Picture Accuracy: The picture with a butterfly in the background is her, but the hairstyle is different now and there is a lot of editing, minimal resemblance, but it does show you her exact skin tone and length of her hair. The other two pics are not her at all, no resemblance.

Face: 7.3/10
Age estimation is early mid-20s, I’m guessing around 22-24, should be a bit younger than joy. The skin tone is between wheat and tanned. Face is free of any blemishes or acne, except one small birth mark mole on the upper part of the left side of her nose. Hair is a reddish brown colour, not as red as the pics, straight, slightly less than chin length. The facial shape is a mix of oval and triangle, prominent chin area. Her face/head is quite small. Lips are nice and full, red lip tint. Eyes are medium sized with smokey brown eye shadow. Nose is medium sized on the rounder side. Teeth are excellent, straight. She is gnd level beauty to me, she gives very cute innocent vibes, no slutty vibes, like a cute college girl type. I hardly do celebrity comparisons, but this one has some good resemblance to Jeongyeon of Twice when she had short hair. Her facial shape is very similar to the actress Zendaya.

Body:8.5/10
Height around 5'5, skin wheatish color, some tan
Body Type/Stomach-- Excellent body, youth radiates throughout her entire body. Reminds me of jennies’ body but tanned and darker nipples. No stomach fat, reaching toned territories. No real blemishes or tats, the skin quality is super firm, soft and young. Medium build frame, not quite a spinner, but no fat. This is what a young body that’s well maintained and natural should be like
Chest-- Natural b cup, nipples are dark brown
Ass—Above average ass for a k girl, has some meat, but I wouldn’t consider it a nice ass
Hands/Feet: Both hands and feet are well manicured and very soft, red nail polish on hands and toes.
Kitty—Trimmed very short, a bit of a meaty kitty type

Service:7/10
She opened the door and helped hang my jacket and gave me slippers. We go upstairs and undress and head for sf2. She was very friendly, I asked her if she was nervous since its her first day and she said of course! SF2 was quick, good wash of front and back, no wf or real teasing. Helped dry off my back. We head into the room and start making out while standing up, lfk transitioned to dfk, dfk is average, her lips are very soft and have great movement, but some more deep tongue work could be used. She lays down and we make out more, then I go for boob play and suck her tits, nice soft moans and seemed to really like it.  I lay down and get some body kisses then a bbbj. Great bbbj, got me really hard, good suction and lots of spit, she goes about 3-4 inches deep, not really able to dt or face fuck, but does try to dt once in awhile within her ability. I asked her to lie down for some more boob play then I work my way down for DATY. She seemed to really enjoy it and let me go as long as I wanted, wasn’t restrictive. She squeezes your arms and makes soft moans when she cums, some eye contact and smiles too. I went down and sucked her toes while rubbing her clit, then pulled up for DFK while p sliding/grinding on her kitty, she seemed to enjoy it too. She grabbed the cover and put it on, no lube. We did a lot of missionary, very passionate, lots of dfk, the dfk was much better after she got horny from DATY, more tongue use. Was fine with me rubbing her cheeks, playing with her hair and can take a pounding. We switched to cowgirl and she was riding me for a good while, she was sweating quite a bit and lots of smiles. I came inside as usual after a bit, and we madeout as I came inside. She took off the cover and cleaned me up with tissue, then layed by me for pillow talk. Great pillow talk, felt like a shy fwb that you can relate to. Alarm buzzed and we head for sf2, then hugs and kisses goodbye.

Attitude: 7/10
She is a well-mannered girl who is a bit shy. Tries her best to please and can definitely keep up a conversation, shows genuine interest while talking. Her English is above average for a k girl, no translator needed. There was a timer set that she starts when you get into the room, buzzed while we were pillow talking, I checked the time when I left, stayed around 50 min. She seems to enjoy herself a lot and doesn’t have an act. Lots of smiles and is pretty honest.

Repeat: Yes, its very hard coming by young k girls, especially now. If you gave me a choice between young k girl and young j girl, I’d almost always go for the k girl. Reasons I’d repeat are bbbj was great, very into DATY, super nice natural body and she has the passionate session vibes.

Recommend: If you need a service queen or need snow white skin, she is not for you at all. If you prefer full bodied women with enhanced stats (boobs), probably not for you. If you want a young cute gfe type Korean girl she’s a great choice, her service is above average for a young Korean girl, about where joy's is.

Feel Free to Ask Questions & Comment
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-16 19:08:47 | 显示全部楼层
How did you compare girls from 35 with girls under 25?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-16 19:10:21 | 显示全部楼层
Last time I messaged Girlfriend416 for Candy and they said I need reference, as they don't want to give any new customer to Candy. Did that happen to you as well? And how did you get pass it?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-16 19:35:09 | 显示全部楼层
@oldhand Do you mean how do I tell the difference in age? I usually look at a few things. First I do a search if they worked before and when, like with candy. When I'm with the girl I pay attention to how their voice sounds, usually women's voice get a bit lower as they age. The biggest indicator of age is the mouth area for me, the fine lines by the mouth, I find even with all the surgery the fine lines by the mouth still stay a bit. I also looks at how soft their feet are and sometimes their skills/English level give away their age. I don't usually like sps under 25, usually are more restrictive, weaker services, and lazier. The 35+ k girls are my gold standard, like jennie, bom, amber, candy, clara, catherine, etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-16 20:17:08 | 显示全部楼层
oldhand 发表于 2024-4-16 19:08
How did you compare girls from 35 with girls under 25?

Brother, you asked this same question in 3 threads now...

Go book a truly young girl like Helen@Flower520 this weekend, and then try one of the classic well maintained K-girls like candy@GF416 or Irean@BH.   If you can't appreciate the difference in their body, then you're lucky.  Save your money and go see great mature ladies.  :-)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-16 20:45:57 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2024-4-16 20:17
Brother, you asked this same question in 3 threads now...

Go book a truly young girl like Helen@F ...

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried Irean many years ago, not much impressed. I did enjoy many of your fine writings.  So are Soulsweepers many masterpieces!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-16 21:23:30 | 显示全部楼层
Is it 1 or 2 shots for 45m?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-16 21:30:36 | 显示全部楼层
I really enjoy candy’s P slide, I gonna try Clara because you said she’s tall slim and soft skin, but you think candy has better looking than Clara?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-17 07:40:47 | 显示全部楼层
@ zzzxxx I think the age is a bit more apparent in clara, but I believe them to be around the same age. I wouldn't say candy looks better, I personally prefer Clara's look, but I factor in visual age when scoring. They have very different types of looks, clara giving a rich classy milf look, candy with a more slutty clubbing look. Candy's p slide is much more aggressive and nicer, can really feel the wetness, Clara's is fantastic as well, but its not as aggressive and deep.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-17 16:34:23 | 显示全部楼层
soulsweeper_7 发表于 2024-4-17 07:40
@ zzzxxx I think the age is a bit more apparent in clara, but I believe them to be around the same a ...

Yup. Candy’s P slide almost feel like bareback FS. I was hoping I could accidentally slide in!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 09:59 , Processed in 0.042636 second(s), 14 queries .