AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3142|回复: 11

Nami, Yumi @ StrawberryBaby

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-13 20:56:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Did a back to back session after a long time, busted pretty early with Nami and was still horny, Yumi was available right after in the same building so I went for it. Not a duo to be clear.

Nami @ StrawberryBaby

Damage: 220 @ 30
Time of Day: Lunch
Picture Accuracy: The pictures are real, there is some ps though and editing of facial shape, the picture of her in the purple lit room is the most accurate, but the angle makes her boobs look bigger and filtered eyes.

Face: 7.5/10
Age estimation is around 24-25, very youthful face. Straight flat black hair, a bit past the chest, has bangs. Has a more oblong facial shape which I am not a fan of. Upper lip is quite small, lower lips are medium sized. Excellent straight white bunny teeth type. Nose is small, in between pointy and round. Eyes are medium sized, nice smokey shadow, her eyes are very alluring. She is gnd+ level beauty to me. Face is very clear and free of blemishes, fair skin. The face does not appear to be under the knife, very high maintenance by the girl. The overall vibes she gives is of a girl who would work in a maid café, gives a very cute vibe, not slutty at all. She reminds me of a younger Japanese version of Daisy from bh and similar vibes to seoli. Overall, she is quite attractive to me.

Body: 7.5/10
Body type/Stomach—Very small spinner, slightly above 5feet, very small frame. No fat in the body, stomach is thin, but not toned territories, best described as a thin girl with the soft plumpness in young j girls. Shaved kitty, tucked in type.
Chest—Large b cup, nice shape and feeling, natural
Ass- Cute little bum, works well for her frame, not boney has some jiggle to it
Hands/Feet—Very nice feet, neon/hot pink nail polish on feet. Hands are manicured, they are a sort of whitish clearish coat.
Other—No tats, piercings or remarkable blemishes

Service:7/10
She opened the door and greeted me, very loud voice, small body big voice haha. We undress, helped me fold my clothes and head into sf2. Quick wf, just a standard wash. We head into the room and start making out, dfk started off as lfk then became proper dfk, good tongue use and passionate, her mouth is small though so its not slobbery. She asked me to lie down and gave me some nipple licking/teasing. She went down for BBBj/bls, was primarily head area, maybe 1-2 inches deep, her mouth is quite small but the technique was good, paired with hand job.
I asked her to lie down and we makeout some more, nice passionate dfk and I love her teeth, the way she squints her nose and smiles. I go suck on her nipples, said she’s sensitive so not too long, but they felt nice and young. I go down for DATY and she really enjoyed herself. Very natural reactions, she was very sweet and salty when she came, some body squirming and soft moans. I grind on her kitty for a bit and she grabbed the cover. Pop it on and she was super tight, I wasn’t able to get in just like my time with reyna so we had to use a bit of lube to ease it in. I didn’t last very long, mainly did missionary and I wanted to end it off in doggy with her cute bum. She’s pretty active and seemed to be enjoying herself. I came inside during doggy and she cleaned me up. We chatted for a bit while we cuddled, I really like the way she looks up to me with her bunny teeth. Another sf2, then hugs and kisses goodbye.

Attitude: 7/10
English is above average for a j girl, she can have conversations and has a pretty clear confident voice which surprised me. She wasn’t a clock watcher, but we finished on time, no real extra time. When you look at her she looks very shy and timid, but she’s the opposite, her personality is very confident and forward. She is a gfe type, tries her best to please you within her ability. Perfect manners, never felt unwanted.

Repeat: Yes, I am a big fan of her face mcot, I really like her teeth and that cute vibe she gives. I also love spinners like her and great dfk are the reasons I’d repeat. She’s like that short girl that you see in anime playfully biting people, it’s pretty cute. I also want to try 45 min next time.

Recommend: If you need a tall lady or lady with some meat like big boobs and ass, she is not for you at all. If you need k girl service queen level service she is not for you. If you are a spinner lover and okay with j girl level gfe service she is a great choice, one of the smallest girls I’ve seen lately with a very cute face.

Yumi @ Strawberry

Damage: 220 @ 30
Time of Day: Afternoon
Picture Accuracy: The pictures are real, but there is quite a bit of ps and editing, you will recognize and see the same girl, but I wouldn’t rely on the pics fully, like 65% resemblance.

Face: 7/10
Age estimation is around 23-24, looks like a young college girl. Hair is straight, about shoulder length, lighter brown colour, ties it back for most of the session. Very natural face, no makeup except a bit or orange eyeshadow. Face has small blemishes here and there and small birth mark dot on left cheek. Nice full lips, but they could be more moisturized in my opinion. Nose is like the pictures, its round at the tip, medium length. Teeth are alright, they aren’t crooked, but the buck teeth are a bit inward shaped. Facial shape is pretty ovular. The face does not appear to be under the knife, maintenance is pretty low, just regular girl type. She is gnd level beauty to me, the overall vibes she gives is off a cute innocent college girl, no slutty feel, can see her being an early childhood educator. She is definitely someone cute enough to date, but not really someone I’d take a double glance at on the street.

Body:7/10
Body Type/Stomach—She is a taller girl standing at around 5’6-5’7 and she is thin but has curves and some light meat on her. I wouldn’t categorize her at thick, but she definitely is not boney thin or a spinner. Stomach is not toned, regular young j girl level fat. The skin condition is average, it is not too smooth, there are some rough spots. Kitty is shaved but has stubble.
Chest—Large c cup, natural, nipples are on the lighter shade of brown
Ass- Above average ass, but nothing special
Hands/Feet—Well manicured hands, pointy type nails in a clear and pink colour with designs, not a fan of her feet shape, the second toe was much much longer than the big toe, never seen it that big in difference, they were trimmed and filed with a sparkly pinkish colour. Feet were very smooth.
Other—No tats, no piercings, there is a bit of a brown blemish above her ass

Service:7.5/10 Opened the door, gave me some slippers and walked me in. We undressed and went for sf2. Sf2 was very quick, just a wash of the intimate area and some lfk. We dry off and head into the room. She lies down on the bed and we make out, lfk turn into proper dfk, tongue isn’t that long, technique is average, but is passionate. I heard she has bad breath and was very hesitant when I went, I was lucky enough that their was no odor. I start sucking her tits, nice reaction and felt great. I went down for DATY and really went at it for a long time. She was rubbing her feet all over my back squeezing my hands and very natural soft moans. Threw in some soft dirty talk, “eat my pussy, so good”, I was a bit disappointed it wasn’t in Japanese, but was still hot.
Anyways after a while I pull up and we makeout more while I slide on her pussy, she has some stubble so it wasn’t the smoothest glide. I lie down and she gives me a bbbj, excellent suction and skills, twirls her tongue around when its inside and takes it pretty deep, about 4 inches, tries her best to dt, light face fucking. She did a long lick from my stomach to nipples, it was very hot, like she was licking ice cream dripping. She gives me another p slide then pops on the cover. No lube, average tightness, we started off with lots of cowgirl, very passionate, but more submissive type, not aggressive pse type riding. We switch to missionary and I go at it, lots of passionate DFK and smiling. I finally came inside and she cleaned me up with tissues. Lots of pillow talk after, then sf2 and hugs/kisses goodbye

Attitude:7.5/10
She’s a very sweet girl, and I wish her the best in her goals. She isn’t routine or service you type, feels like a fwb type session. Manners were perfect and always made me feel wanted. She loves to talk and I think we talked throughout the session. English is about average for a j girl, she does use a translator at times. She is gfe type.

Repeat: She reminds me strongly of a spa girl I use to regular in my early days of hobbying and brought many memories of her. I’d repeat sometime cause I enjoyed her laid back attitude, bbbj and the way she enjoyed our session, passionate and horny.

Recommend: If you need a spinner or need thin with no meat, she is definitely not for you at all. If you like a sweet gfe with a young curvy j girl she’s a great option.

Feel Free to Ask Questions and Comment!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-15 08:59:20 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the reviews brother. Nice to see a side by side comparison of the 2. Seems like the score for both is very similar. Which one do you like better?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-15 19:34:32 | 显示全部楼层
I think Nami is better for face, but Yumi wins for service. Overall, I have to pick Nami, she is very pretty in my opinion and she is very well maintained all over. I also really like Nami's smile and spinner body. Guys who like full bodied women would probably pick yumi, guys who like spinners would probably pick Nami.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-15 20:21:04 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-4-15 08:59
thanks for the reviews brother. Nice to see a side by side comparison of the 2. Seems like the score ...

Nami pussy not as pink as Yumi.  Both are pretty though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-15 21:18:47 | 显示全部楼层
I think for services, I shall go for Yumi. nice report and detail as always.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-17 04:17:48 | 显示全部楼层
这两个在多伦多很久了吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-17 09:06:01 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review, do you know how long they’re staying for?

Where did you stay while waiting for the other girl? With the guard? LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-17 15:29:34 | 显示全部楼层
@ zyori I think Nami is staying until June, but Yumi should be leaving sooner, sometime in May.

Lol this condo is a bit nice in that the security is right when you enter, then the elevator area is like a lounge away from security, with an area for people to relax/do work. I just waited in that lounge for a bit
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-17 19:53:49 | 显示全部楼层
Yumi is indeed a very good meal. Haven’t tried Nami yet but may give her a go!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-18 16:31:53 | 显示全部楼层
@ 会咬人的狼 I believe this is the second tour for Nami, Yumi is either second or third tour, I saw them listed as working a few months ago, definitely not new to toronto or Canada.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 14:21 , Processed in 0.048547 second(s), 14 queries .