AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4473|回复: 11

Jamie @ Icon604

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-13 16:59:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Icon has some new kgirls available and I was on another hunt to creampie another kgirl. I inquired with the handler and they were responsive and fast. Easily set up an appointment to see Jamie. It was an amazing time with her 🥰 she gave me a similar Jav styled session like MoMo from YL earlier this year.

F: She is very GND look. At first when I walked inside, I was a bit disappointed with the looks. But as we got into her room with more lighting and we became more engaged. I got a very good look at her and she is actually pretty with a GND vibe for sure. I wouldn't say she is a head turner, but for sure she is attractive with looks that grow on you fast. I like how she had red lip stick on and was very light on make up. But she has perfect teeth, for anyone who admire that (I do too).

B: She is busty, and has a sexy body. Ds sized boobs, and a nice meaty ass with smooth skin. My type of girl. And she was wearing red lingerie and looked quite sexy in it.

S/A: Wow as mentioned before she gave me a similar Jav style session like MoMo from YL before. Her English is non existent, she could barely speak it. However when it comes to language of sex, she easily knows how to communicate that with you. After I gave her payment for time and extra service (NC), we right away started with some making out before clothes came off and we proceeded into the shower. We did some foreplay there, while she essentially gave me a fully on wash and shower 😂. Back to the bedroom and we make out more and we do some more foreplay with me playing with her boobs and sucking on those melons. Finally I sit back on the edge of the bed and she gets on her knees and takes her time to pleasure me. Kissing me, body kisses, bit of cat bath and then goes to town on my cock with me just laying back like a king. She has closet mirrors, so that was such a perfect view to start off. I was rock hard at this point. She motions me to lie down and goes to town on my cock some more before I motion her to switch to 69. Jamie is very responsive to DATY. And she got quite wet, within a few mins I could taste all her pussy juice coming out. Her bj is fantastic, and mixed with some BLS... wow.
I motioned her to lie down and give her some more DATY, before I couldn't take it any longer and just had to shove my cock in her. She's relatively tight down there (not the tightest like Stassi or Maddy, but still quite tight). And we proceeded to make love and I say that because this girl just loves DFK. Did a legit 5 min or so of me hardcore DFKing her while I'm thrusting my cock slowly and fiercely inside her pussy. She got very into it. We switched and did some more positions that I wanted to do. Doggying with her in front of her closet mirror was definitely amazing. And her ass is very nice for doggy. Nearing the finish line, I really wanted to enjoy the sex with her. So I gave her some more DATYing before I blew a fat load of my seed inside her while hardcore making out.
But the absolute highlight of this was after I came, while still DFKing with her. I was so turned on and my cock still rock hard. I didn't pull out and just kept fucking her with my cum in her pussy. Feeling my warm cum and her tight snatch was a surreal feeling. Omg it kept me so hard so I kept fucking her and kept making out and at this point her eyes are just rolling back from so much pleasure and the only words that came out of her mouth was "I like, I coming, I like". While pounding her more and watching her boobs sway and feeling my cum inside her, I had a couple minor quick cums before the feeling of the 2nd big one came like a train full force. I went back down to DFKing her as that 2nd load just exploded into her pussy. Wow. I pulled out and my cock still rock hard after going through all this pleasure. If I had more time, a 3rd shot could've easily went down. And I got to see all that cum drip out of her and it was ALOT due to two shots and her pussy is covered in my juice and hers too. With little English words she kept saying to me "Good boy and I like". We had a good laugh, made out some more and went to go clean up. In the shower she gave me another full cleaning again 😂. After that some more making out, and I left feeling like a King 🤴. My last session similar to this was with MoMo from YL. These type of sessions are gonna be remembered fondly and greatly for the rest of my life 🥰

R: I would, but she is staying very short time only 1 week. Next time she's back definitely will see her again. I 100% recommend her as she is busty and sexy with a GND look.

DMG: 300/45 + 200 NC
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-13 17:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
@KingKong Your reivew always found with surprises and highlights, just like how you fill the girl with back to back joy. Thakn you for sharing your experience with us.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-13 19:52:10 | 显示全部楼层
tango_one 发表于 2024-4-13 17:18
@KingKong Your reivew always found with surprises and highlights, just like how you fill the girl wi ...

Np bro, I like to share my experiences with the good wolf brothers here. And getting into detail will give them a better understanding of how the girl is and what experience they may recieve.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-13 20:24:55 | 显示全部楼层
nice review and profile pic. lol
"her eyes are just rolling back" does it look similar to 啊黑腌
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-13 23:03:40 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like Jamie and Kelli does a duo, wonder if NC available for both.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-14 00:45:13 | 显示全部楼层
Damn brah guess she was so into it, she didn't charge you extra for 2nd shot?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-14 13:05:07 | 显示全部楼层
Not sure if her duo partner offers NC, and didn't get charged for second shot. I guess she liked me quite alot usually when this happens with me the girls don't ask. Takes alot of enjoyment from both sides to have it happen like that.
However if a girl did ask, I'd pay it for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-14 17:01:57 | 显示全部楼层
这家韩妹有点全部接受无套的趋势,我个人是不会去了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-14 17:34:49 | 显示全部楼层
Both are super hot girls, must try
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-14 19:44:30 | 显示全部楼层
This is where I start to see differences in preferences between brother King Kong and me, I think you put it very nicely on the face rating. She’s definitely a bit older and yeah I can see the point about the growing on you. Body is spot on and she definitely tries to service you. English communication is non existent.

But for all brothers, don’t go in expecting a young look like Maddi or Stassi from the same shop
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 19:33 , Processed in 0.039750 second(s), 13 queries .