立即注册
搜索
查看: 3282|回复: 8

Sweety @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-23 10:39:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw sweety awhile back, never got around to reviewing her till now

Face: 7.5
Photos are not real on the website. My Age Estimation is about 23 to 24. Her face is cute and not slutty at all and I remember saying "she kind of resembled minji from newjeans". She natural face, she didnt have any make up when i saw her.

Body: 7
Her body is the slim thin type with natural B cups. I like her body as shes petite and small but when i saw she was wearing heels so it looked like we were the same height. She would be a 7.5 if she had bigger tits to grab on. Her skin's white and smooth.

Service: 7
Her Service is more of a GFE Basic korean routine that will need leading from you as well.

Details:
We started Mouthwash/SF2 with light soaping and rinsing then we proceeded to bed after and started with the basic routine where she LFK, nipple sucking some cat bath and BBBJ. Surprisingly she hopped on and did some PS which felt good but she didnt know how to do it properly. After that, I wanted to return the favour and asked her to lay down and kissed her, did the same routine going down to her nipples and tits playing and down to DATY and some more PS. I got so horny from her looks and put on the dome and we did multiple position before i finished (Mish, CG, and Doggy).

Attitude: 8.5
Smiling all the time, Welcoming, a little shy but part of the charm, good english (0.5 comes from)

Damage: $270 / 45 mins

Repeat: Yes. I almost did but i injured my self while shaving when i tried to book again so i had to cancel my repeat but i will try to repeat again for her young look

Please treat her well.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-23 12:01:02 | 显示全部楼层
以前约过几次,唯一不解的就是每次她的胳膊上都有打过针的痕迹, 问她说是过敏针
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-23 14:29:30 | 显示全部楼层
She is naturally cute, I mean no man make stuff in her, totally natural.
And her innocent look is so attractive.

But she is part time and hard to book
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-23 14:59:44 | 显示全部楼层
Shes been working on and off for a long time. I saw her a few times back in 2019 and she was early 20s back then. Her old name was Mila, a few reviews for her under that name. Sounds like her service is still the same so no repeat for me.

Shes gotta be 26-28 by now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-23 20:13:30 | 显示全部楼层
She looks young but not beautiful like 7 I think she is mid 20s and her English was very fluent.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-25 00:55:29 | 显示全部楼层
isnt she actually not that skinny slim thin type?
i find her quite average shaped. like i wouldnt consider her chubby, but shes definitely not thin and slim.
i repeated a few times
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-25 09:40:32 | 显示全部楼层
jy_87 发表于 2024-3-23 20:13
She looks young but not beautiful like 7 I think she is mid 20s and her English was very fluent.
Yeah her english was fluent, i was surprised actually. Yeah for me shes decently pretty

aeae08563 发表于 2024-3-25 00:55
isnt she actually not that skinny slim thin type?
i find her quite average shaped. like i wouldnt co ...

Yea shes not skinny so I only said slim thin type, for me thats meatier than skinny slim. I would say shes more of untoned slim type nevertheless shes a decent one
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-28 20:23:04 | 显示全部楼层
She is very pretty, sexy curvy body and very accomodating.  I really liked her!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-28 20:42:33 | 显示全部楼层
Sweety是个不错的韩妹,我见过她三次,人如其名,很甜,皮肤很好,但是就像上面朋友说的,手臂上一直贴着一个方方的彩色邦迪。服务态度很好,也很会聊天,也爱聊天,有机会再去repeat。

顺便吐槽一下BH,感觉客服态度每况愈下,而且广告和真实描述差别很大,最后一次尝试他家新妹子,还是他家第一次涨价的时候,对妹子期待很高,但是却差强人意,后来狼友对BH的评价一直都很一般,更打消了去光顾的念头,希望能有所改进吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 10:11 , Processed in 0.042965 second(s), 13 queries .