立即注册
搜索
查看: 2228|回复: 26

樱花妹 vs 白妹

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-5 20:40:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
经济下滑的好处就是樱花妹普遍降价了。到了360-450的价位的确可以尝尝鲜。一下做个比对哈没有国或者韩妹因为小弟没玩过几个(下面会讲原因)。

樱花妹

樱花妹真是嫩啊,皮肤光滑没话说而且保养都很好。尤其妹妹紧的不要不要的在女上的时候就把我缴械了。真好奇人家都是天生还是有后天锻炼。熊不管大小都很柔软,好捏。乳头小小的真的可以吸舔很久。态度的话永远岛国招牌微笑。有时候感到敷衍但是真的很敬业。长相和身材对比白,国,韩倒是真的没啥优势。

白妹

小弟以前都是喜欢刷白妹,那个时候Leolist还是ERSlist一个真材实料的白妹200-250一小时不香吗? 重点人家不催钟,唯一的缺点就是没服务都是ymmv。你跟妹子聊得来,把人家逗笑了基本都是每个姿势都配合。话说白妹聊好了人家态度非常好。16年时候约了个意大利大洋马,176身高丰乳肥臀给妹子下面舔爽了女上的时候像地震一样高潮喷了我一大退。 大学时候都是约炮华人所以那段时间出来玩都找白妹。性价比真的不要不要的。

国妹+韩妹

小弟说来惭愧就约过两个国妹还是n年前。一个湖南妹子长得白净就是全程安静也没话。另外一个福建妹子挺善谈的觉得挺爽想回冲结果被告知人家回国了。韩妹也约过2个一直催钟还让我第二发快点下个客人就到了。忘记了去得那家店在high gate附近当时上去的时候大哥直接叫我在客厅等妹子。期间一顿聊问我是哪里人啊还说这么小就出来玩了啥的。我前面的是个老爷子出来的时候还笑着拍了我肩膀说玩得尽兴点让我当场感觉社死。自那以后乖乖的找白妹了。

新冠这几年比较消停加上当时最喜欢的几个白妹陆续退役。看到年初来了几个不错的樱花妹忍不住重出江湖了哈哈。在考虑要不要再试试韩妹。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 09:53:57 | 显示全部楼层
I think Japanese girls have best service attitude, less YMMV compared to others. Some girls skin is not as smooth as Korean girls. I still think Korean girls are prettier than Japanese girls but those pretty girls do not work in this industry. Last year, quality of Japanese girls were better compared to Korean girls when it comes to looks, body and service.

I personally had good time with those Chinese girls only who born here in Canada. When it comes to looks and body, they were not superior than Kr/Jp girls. Again, there are many good looking Chinese girls in Vancouver but they do not work in this industry.

I had best sex in my with white girls. Since they do not see lot of clients everyday, generally they were more into sex. Conversation is also very good. Only disadvantage is sometimes I felt girls are not too tight. Although, probably it is just me with small package.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-6 10:01:47 | 显示全部楼层
demon_slayer 发表于 2024-2-6 09:53
I think Japanese girls have best service attitude, less YMMV compared to others. Some girls skin is  ...

Hey bro thank you for your input.

Generally speaking with Chinese and Korean I didn’t have a very good experience as all were mostly mechanical and treated me as a cow for milking lol.

White girls definitely sees more than 2-3 clients a day but their schedule isn’t fully slammed like the Korean and Japanese girls. The agency schedules so tight pretty much you have to hurry especially if you want msog and even after paying for a second shot you have to hurry. White girls never had this issue.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 11:07:13 | 显示全部楼层
性价比找白菜,中档找日韩,精品/极品还是从国/台里出的多,毕竟价位上限在这
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 12:18:58 | 显示全部楼层
白妞性价比好 但是找到合适的很不容易
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 14:12:50 | 显示全部楼层
樱花妹除了语言不行, 其他真的不错
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 14:26:48 | 显示全部楼层
demon_slayer 发表于 2024-2-6 09:53
I think Japanese girls have best service attitude, less YMMV compared to others. Some girls skin is  ...

Yes, there are few very famous Jap girls last year. But this year, seems not showingup
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 14:29:19 | 显示全部楼层
Japanese girls 》Korean girls 》 Chinese girls.
Have only seen white girl 1 time, waste of time and older than advertised, charged more and got scammed with service. Was suppose to be full service, she only delivered half service.
Aside from lux or coco collective almost all white girls that advertise in Leolist are old, fat and ugly and will charge you $300-$500 because feminism
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 18:02:55 | 显示全部楼层
基本上不约日本妹 主要是日本妹子大部分都做nc 即使我不做nc 事后多少还是有点担心
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 18:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-2-6 14:29
Japanese girls 》Korean girls 》 Chinese girls.
Have only seen white girl 1 time, waste of time and ...

Not always there are some solid white girls and shops, they also can do more msog which is included in the price. But you really need to find the right agency and age. Sadly the good ones are in Toronto or montreal
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-22 21:25 , Processed in 0.038706 second(s), 14 queries .