AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4269|回复: 5

Jiho@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-22 14:41:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
All the popular kimchies were full tht day, so I booked this new girl Jiho.

Face/6, she doesnt look korean to me, more like viet or thai, natural face tho, I dont see any trace of technology, she looks like ur neighbour's wife, age wise I guess around 33, I dont like her makeup, looked cheap. The photos r not her at all.

Body/6.5, 163cm frame with natural D-cup, meaty ass, thick legs, I saw 2 dark spot on her ass, maybe she did surgery like sarang. Skin is soft but not very soft, i dont think she put lots of effort on skincare.

Service/6, Warm welcome when i walked in, put my coat on the hanger. The shower in this location is too small, for singel person, when me and her stood in there we can barely move, so maybe becuz of this, no water flute, she just washed my JJ and thts it, she didnt clean herself, I asked her u dont need shower? She said she just did. I lied down on the bed , she started kissing me, then i realised we didnt use mouthwash, she was like "Oh, lets go", i told her i did it be4 i come, so we kept kissing, lots of dfk, she use her tongue a lot, like she put her tongue very deep in my mouth. Her bbbj skill is good, I could tell she has lots of experience, use tongue spin around my jj head and deep throat as well, me personally not a big fan of bj so I told her im ready. So I got on top, tried to put my dick in but her pussy was dry, then my dick got soft lol, so I put the condom on anyways, we did more dfk to get my dick hard again, put some lube on it then finally slipped in her pussy. Honestly she doesnt really turn me on and she wasnt tight, I fked her for like 10 mins in missonary then finally finished. Now here comes the bummer, she pulled the condom off, wiped my dick then "ok lets go shower', I didnt even get a 2 seconds rest. I booked hh, I thought maybe we really ran out of time, so we took a quick shower, when I walked out of the shower she asked me to hand her the towel lol, I always get the towel for girls but she is the first one asked me to do it.

Attitude/7, Her english is above average, she is friendly but I just dont connect with her,

Damage $220 for hh, I didnt tip her which is very rare for me, first I dont think she worth $220 in today's market, second her service is sloppy and rushed me to shower. When I got in my car I checked the time It was hh exactly, she could let me rest for 2 mins.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-22 18:44:39 | 显示全部楼层
Agree, tips is not mandatory, only do it when you feel the service is great. It seems not a bad meal to me though. You got lots of dfk with her hot tongue And after release, I always take a couple minutes break, I don't care how rush she is. You don't need to.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-23 03:06:23 | 显示全部楼层
AiMeiGo 发表于 2023-12-22 18:44
Agree, tips is not mandatory, only do it when you feel the service is great. It seems not a bad meal ...

Personally I don't think guys should tip. Over the 10+ years I've been hobbying I have never tipped a SP. These ladies are already making alot. tipping them a couple extra bucks doesn't really do much for them anyways. If you guys feel the need to tip you should repeat with the lady instead
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-12-23 11:03:34 | 显示全部楼层
AiMeiGo 发表于 2023-12-22 18:44
Agree, tips is not mandatory, only do it when you feel the service is great. It seems not a bad meal ...

Yea her dfk is really DEEP.
U r rite, I should just stayed, sometimes im too nice haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-23 11:49:05 | 显示全部楼层
Doesn't make sense to pay more as tips, the price is now 220, it jumped from 160, 40% inflation, a good meal may justify once a while, but when get a bad meal, it is really waste of money 🤑🤑
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-23 23:43:35 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2023-12-23 03:06
Personally I don't think guys should tip. Over the 10+ years I've been hobbying I have never tippe ...

Thanks buddy, I just realized it did make sense. We could tip only if the service is great but the repeat chance is low
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 22:03 , Processed in 0.040211 second(s), 14 queries .