AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3650|回复: 2

Meimei @ Toronto Girlfriends (TGF)

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-19 13:15:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Recently had the pleasure of meeting Meimei with Toronto Girlfriends at their Markham location. That playboy bunny outfit sent my mind into a wet dream trance, protruding erection visible to my coworkers in my office. Lately I am more and more into roleplay and cute anime outfits and that playboy bunny was just what my doctor ordered. Booking and location was no issue, all smooth sailings.

╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮

My first impression of Meimei was thinking in my head, she should be big sister instead of little sister because she was tall. She looked statuesque standing in front of me fully geared in bunny outfit, ears and all with stilettos on. What I loved about the outfit was that it was some kind of pleather material that was ultra soft to the touch and form hugging to her natural hourglass figure. She even had the little cuffs on exactly like the pictures. I would say this is the one time that I can claim a 100% accuracy to the pictures. Meimei pictures resemble the real person 100%

╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮╭ᑎ╮

As mentioned already, I was shocked by her height because in the pictures she looks small to me. I neglected to read that she is a full 173 cm tall which became 183 with her high heels on. I got over the shock of the height quickly and had her do a quick turn to show off her body and garment from all vintage points possible 360 degrees. As already mentioned, hourglass figure, generous hips, big round glutes, perky too, toned long legs, firm belly, but only a B cup at the top. Perky enough with nice eraser nipples but if she was sporting a cup or two more, then I would say she would be in another level of hotness. Couple of tattoos not too distracting on her arm, and to be transparent with you guys lately I am actually very much into Asian girls with body art.

Meimei’s face was a GND Asian face, which at first I thought she was Filipino or something due to her rich tan. Later I came to find out that she is actually originally from Taiwan. No detectable accent, so she must have grown up here. If I remember correctly she said she can speak Mandarin but I didn’t engage since her English was perfect. Meimei facially resembles a Taiwanese cheerleader that I follow on IG named @_lulumi_ shape of the face and her skin complexion is similar as well. Meimei’s stated age of 26 would seem accurate to me based on the looks and her demeanor. Worthy of note is that she doesn’t wear much makeup so I don’t think she is lying about her age.

The service was PSE style BBBJ DT with spitting and gagging on my moderately sized member. I am always inclined to believe that it’s acting when girls do that to my dick but if the acting seems genuine my ego appreciates the stroke. DFK light choking, light slapping, bent her over on all four so I could observe her big round ass up in the air. This girl has a beautiful ass, one of the most toned and shapely behinds I have seen on an Asian. She must work out a lot, and it shows. Ate her pussy in that position and moved onto doggy until it was time to cum in her mouth. She offers CIM for a tip, same for the outfit request, and although the phone booker told me that she does rimming, I did not partake this time around.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-20 15:42:24 | 显示全部楼层
Mei Mei was formerly Mika @ M***ge
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-10-30 12:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
UncleCan 发表于 2023-10-20 15:42
Mei Mei was formerly Mika @ M***ge

You are correct about that, but I didn't mention it because it goes against the rules to promote or mention agencies who are not advertisers on here.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 04:48 , Processed in 0.035419 second(s), 13 queries .