找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4050|回复: 9

SugarDolce@ Toronto Girlfriends

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-7-1 01:17:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sugar Dolce

I have more recently started to develop a preference to white and non-Asian providers because some of the prices at the Asian shops are getting absurd. I have found the white agencies and white girls are more modestly priced, and so I am gravitating more towards enjoying their services. TGF agency has been reliable for me in the past, and so it was a no brainer that I would end up seeing their new to the industry, young, white, and tall Sugar Dolce.

First of all, new to the industry is something very sought after by me, because if the right connection is made, the sex is as real as it gets. The SP has not had the opportunity to develop a routine or become jaded by the shenanigans of the game. Upon meeting her, I was greeted very enthusiastically and warmly by this tall young lady. I got the impression that she is around 19 and 21 years old. I am not going to lie to you guys, I was a little bit intimidated by the advertised height of 180 cm, but if this makes any sense, she is so feminine and girly that I felt taller than her. I was walking in with the mental image of her picture with the captions “treat me like an object,” which in my view is the best of her set. My opinion on the pictures is that they are her and accurately depict the girl you will meet at the door. Her face is girl next door pretty. Very youthful, fair skinned, with a nice smile. I would give her a 7.5 out of 10.

We were still at the door when I was surprised by her open mindedness, since she initiated DFK before I even had a chance to remove my shoes. I reciprocated and started taking down her clothes. She wasn’t wearing much, a camisole covering her lingerie set. If she was wearing stockings that would have taken things to the next level for me. Silk foot is one of my favorite things nowadays. I managed to come apart from her grasp, and told her I would take a shower while she waits for me on the bed. I am all about spontaneous engagements, but I hadn’t showered at home prior to arriving at the location, so I decided not to risk any foul smells down in the groanial region for the sake of our mutual enjoyment.

Out of the shower, she is waiting elegantly poised on the bed, like a long curvy road hugging the mountains and so I got on my knees and went straight for her sweetspot to eat it like it was my last supper. Lo and behold, the jackpot was hit, and I was rewarded with a gentle geyser of love fluids as she lied there shaking. I had received no prior indication that she was a squirter, so I went in for a round 2 and massaged her G-Spot with my fingers harder this time until she exploded again. She sucked on my cock with impressive simultaneous mouth and hand motions, pulling and stroking on my member as I saw her making it seem like my dick was huge in her mouth. Gagging and spitting, all the things that I like. When it was time for the sex, her pussy was still snug despite being dripping wet, and we went at it very enthusiastically until we were drenched in sweat.

Addendum 1: A detailed description of the topography of Sugar's face
Well, here I go trying to describe to you guys what Sugar's face looks like. Big nose, tall nose frame, some freckles on her cheeks, dark brown eyes, and a sultry look that made her look innocent but also slutty at the same time . Long tongue, medium sized mouth, with lips more on the thin side. Not quite thin but not meaty or injections/fillers for sure. Skin was milky white, teeth seemed straight, white and all accounted for. I would say her face is about 80% symmetrical, with an oval shape, her hair is wavy, and it was semi wet when I saw her I guess she didn't have a chance to dry it after the shower.

Addendum 2: Analyzing the Details of Sugar's Body
As stated earlier she stands at 180cm, average build but leaning more on the athletic side because her arms were kinda toned. Her mid section was not and it was girly not too soft and not too hard. Her ass was mostly hips with gluteal muscles lacking development, I can tell this girl is not a gym rat. Whatever sport she does, it's something with her hands and arms because her arms were more toned in comparison to her legs and lower body. Surprisingly, her feet were not huge which was nice because I would have been intimidated by some size 12s, and I would say she is around a size 9 or 10 women size. Vagina was bare, not a peach but not lippy, and her entire body was smooth. She has some tattoos on her arm, forget if it's the right or left arm. Forgive my lack of details, I will try harder next time.I am thinking I will only book girls that allow videotaping from now on so I can review the footage before I write a review till my memory improves.

Conclusion:
If there is any detail that I am missing please let me know. Once again thank you for the kind and benevolent leadership of the board for making this the best place on the internet with the safest most trustworthy reviews. I will get the hang of it again, and I welcome all your feedback. Disclaimer, all the views herein expressed and opinions are my subjective experience captured in writing, women are not machines that perform unifromly so in no way can I guarantee or promise that you will have the same experience. Thanks for reading.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-11 15:23:25 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review bro, I tried to meet Sugar last week but sadly our time didn't match, I booked her tomorrow and after reading your review, I can't wait to see her now lol.
Just one question, when  you said you give her a massage on G-Spot, you mean she allow DIGIT?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-14 11:47:22 | 显示全部楼层
Koz 发表于 2023-7-11 15:23
thanks for the review bro, I tried to meet Sugar last week but sadly our time didn't match, I booked ...

Yes bro, she allowed digit that is how I massaged her G-spot with my fingers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-14 15:31:04 | 显示全部楼层
How to ask her out?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-17 20:37:35 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review. She's 180cm which is huge for most of Asian guys. Did you feel her pussy is loose since she's so tall?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-18 15:16:24 | 显示全部楼层
屌穿墙 发表于 2023-7-17 20:37
thanks for the review. She's 180cm which is huge for most of Asian guys. Did you feel her pussy is l ...

what kind of retarded question is this lol? so short = tight and tall = loose?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-18 15:23:40 | 显示全部楼层
yogaska 发表于 2023-7-18 15:16
what kind of retarded question is this lol? so short = tight and tall = loose?

yes, in most cases, like a tall guy is most likely to have larger feet than a short guy does. It's not always but it's true in general.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-18 16:24:12 | 显示全部楼层
I am not sure what your question is brother, can you rephrase it please?

屌穿墙 发表于 2023-7-17 20:37
thanks for the review. She's 180cm which is huge for most of Asian guys. Did you feel her pussy is l ...

There is no biological determinant for how loose a pussy is, the same as there is no determinant about how big someone's dick could be. What I mean by that, is that you cannot use a man's hands or height to extrapolate that because he has big hands or feet, therefore his dick is big. I have seen guys who are 6'4" tall with tiny penises. By the same token, I have a lot of friends who are 5'5 - 5'7 and have monster cocks.
The same logic applies to women, just because she is tall or has big hands or big feet doesn't mean she will have a big hole. In the case of Sugar Dolce she was very tight actually, or at least tight enough for me. I am nothing special down there so I think most bros will fit snuggly lol
Lastly, if you are operating a modest more "compact" cock design bro, you have to learn what positions to fuck girls in to maximize what you have. For example, when you bend a girl's legs over her head as you enter her from the front, the fact that her legs are over her head makes her g-spot pop forward and thus even if you have a smaller lil' bro, you can still hit the spot. I recommend you or any bro concerned about dick size do some research on this topic. I don't have time to write a whole article about it unfortunately.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-19 12:11:57 | 显示全部楼层
Man you are taking it up a notch with all the addendums.  Looks like a really yummy meal... the photos seem to not do her justice as I didn't find them attractive but the interaction you got sounds amazing.  I am very similar to you and really sought after those authentic interaction which you can really only get from "new to industry" girls.

P.S. Have you tried any of the Indians there? They look really exotic and I would say even more rare to find.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-23 22:41:55 | 显示全部楼层
1road2west 发表于 2023-7-19 12:11
Man you are taking it up a notch with all the addendums.  Looks like a really yummy meal... the phot ...

Thank you brother, I am glad you found the review useful. I feel like I should become a geologist so I can learn how to describe facial features more accurately as when describing a landscape. I agree with you about sugar dolce’s pictures except that one picture that has a caption “treat me like an object,” or something like that. That’s a winning caption for me.

Regarding the Indian girls. I have tried them all except for Kiara. Kiara looks just way too chubby for me, so I never dared go try her. My favourite one is Zia, then Sally, then Mya and the new girl Maddy I wouldn’t recommend until you see more reviews about her. I didn’t enjoy my time with Maddy.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 01:30 , Processed in 0.038964 second(s), 14 queries .