立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: FrankUnderwood

Fever @ Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-7-11 18:00:29 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2023-7-11 09:53
I believe the right course of action by the agency should be to focus on customer service and stay ...

Agree with most of what you said, with the exception of the accusation that the agency leaked personal info.

If I missed something please enlighten me, but as far as I can see from what GF416 wrote here on reply#18, there is no personal info whatsoever.

There's no description of Noone's appearance.
There's no contact information.
There's no age, no ethnicity, nor specific details of any kind.

Basically speaking, there's nothing that would enable someone who knows Noone in real life to be able to make the connection that Noone is the guy that they know.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-11 18:45:56 | 显示全部楼层
wolfonyonge 发表于 2023-7-11 18:00
Agree with most of what you said, with the exception of the accusation that the agency leaked perso ...

Brother, you are imposing your own interpretation of privacy and personal in this situation. The very fact that the agency disclosed who this person is dating, accuses him of trying to book with a different number, and mentions that he didn’t pay the MM in question. Those are a lot of personal details that I guess @noonehere may not want to make public. If he has in fact revealed this info elsewhere in the forums then I apologize for my lack of investigative power.

The best person to ask about how intruded upon he feels in this matter would be the offended party. For me personally I would find it tremendously intrusive to have all my dirty laundry sired out on a forum. First of all, how do they even know it’s him? Second of all, why is the agency having these detailed intrusive conversations with the girls about who they fuck in their off time and whether it’s free or not?

Lastly, the intent from the agency was clearly malicious. Or did you get the impression that they mentioned all those things about him with kindness and goodwill towards @noonehere? I certainly didn’t walk away with that impression but if you did then I suppose we could just agree to disagree.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-11 19:22:49 | 显示全部楼层
For me, I will forever blacklist this agent as they expose customer personal info in the forum. This is totally unacceptable.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 08:06 , Processed in 0.050359 second(s), 11 queries .