找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2074|回复: 0

Cassie@Girlfriend416, Linda@HoneyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-26 23:07:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Cassie @ Girlfriend416
Initially looking for Kissy, but end up with Cassie@GF416 (same Booker).  She told me  from south China. Guangzhou area.  Simple english, can speak Cantonese and Mandarin.  We strip and head to a SOAPY and FLIRTY shower.  Bodyslide, WF, and more body slide+standing doggy lots of SOAP (PS).  We goto the bed with and complete the acronyms.  She can take a pounding in assisted ACG - where we have a great rhythm, and making a point for roommate to hear.  CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, I can feel her juices on my thigh.  We continue till I release inside with a dome.  Sheets were wet.  I didnt initiate DFK, so YMMV.  After the deed we shower and massage. We chat about her massage skills, and finger strength.  She has some massage training.  

F: 5.5- Average (HK\Macau face) dyed hair. Looks like technican girl in a hair salon, and goes clubing at night.  24-30. Reference Photo.
B: 5 - Average body. 163cm.  A+B- natural cups, darkish skin.  Pear body (hip\butt\thighs wider than shoulders).  Not toned, no belly. Trimmed.
S/A: 8 GFE+ aims to please. FlirtSF2/WF/BBBJ/DT/BLS/CG+Grind/ACG+pounding/Massage.
Highlight: Flirt SF2, Massage, and conversation.
Repeat:  maybe...no.  not my body type.

Linda @ HoneyBabe
I was invited a few times to see whats new at HoneyBabe. HB is persistent, I gave in on the 3rd week and met with Linda.   English is simple.   Just arrive from China (forgot where).  There is a huge mirror at the end of bed.  The shower unit is small, and the hot water takes a while to warm up.  The shower is cool.  Complete the shower, and to the bed with lots of DFK and catbath.  Complete the common acronyms (no 69,DATY because of bush).  Service is intuitive, and can follow or lead.   Her medium frame can take a respectful/passionate pounding in CG (she initiated) and missionary (her knees at her ears).  The sheets were wet and messy.
We shower and kiss goodbye, and whispers "come back OK?"

Location: Twin towers of Markham. (Shared, no roomate that time).
F: 5 - Average round face, black hair. Medium eyes. Not ugly, not head turner. GND.  22-26.  Fake Photo.
B: 6 - Medium frame, meaty, not fat. B cups, pink eraser nipples. has bush.  160cm.
S/A: 8 Aims to please. (GFE+) - SF2/DFK/C-Bath/BBBJ/DT/BLS/ACG+Grind/CG/Lotus/Missionary
Highlight: BBBJ/DT, and she can take a respectful pounding.
R: maybe...no.  not my body type.

As always, treat them well.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 14:46 , Processed in 0.034944 second(s), 14 queries .