AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8582|回复: 10

Candy @ Girl’s Generation

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-11 08:18:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Finally get to see this legend in this agency lol haven’t been hunting in markham for 8 months now.

Face 6: pictures are real with a lot of photoshop. She got smaller eyes than the photos. She does have some slutty looks on her face. She looks in her early 30s lol not the pretty type but that’s not the point because I visited her for the service.

Body 6: she’s small and petite. Her boobs are like B+ so definitely natural and her height is somewhere between 150-160 cm. Not much fat on her.

Service/Attitude 9: haven’t seen a woman can make me so hard like before. Mouthwash and normal sf2 without waterflute. Back to the bedroom, she asked me which outfit and the service I like. Started with lfk/dfk and use her hand to stroke my cock to make it hard, and then some nipple kissing/teasing and followed by her well-known sloppy blowjob. Love her sloppy bbbj and it was so wet that turned me on so much, at that point my cock was rock hard. She can deepthroat my cock very well and increased amount of saliva made me so horny. I can’t help to stroke my own cock with her saliva play was so slippery wet including my balls and the entire shaft. The towel underneath was so wet already before the main course. Her hands were so gentle to feel my slippery cock slowly with slow sloppy bbbj are my liking. Asked for pussyslide and she still got a lot of improvement from it, still far away from orange’s pussyslide skills. After all the foreplay, here was the main course, told her to start with cg and she can squat well. And then switched to missionary and she can take the pounding and finally came in missionary. She was even more wet during and after the main course. Everything was so slippery and wet after. Round 1 lasts 45 mins so couldn’t have a chance to get to round 2. Therefore I couldn’t try her cim and rimming skills but I will definitely go for it next time. After round 1, we just chat some random stuff for the rest of the session and took shower again before leaving. She’s friendly, easy going and communication was easy because we all speak mandarin. She’s also good at speaking English and then show off some of her English skills. Her English pronunciation was pretty good for Chinese people. She offered me some snack and drinks from the table before I left the place. She was being courteous and was hospitality minded. So I will repeat again for sure.
Damage was 350 an hour and worths the price.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-11 14:03:12 | 显示全部楼层
Saw her once, I would give 5-5.5 for the face, good attitude, but not for facefucker
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-11 17:02:38 | 显示全部楼层
Too much of photoshop these days. It's so hard to tell what the MM looks like with pictures
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-11 17:33:01 | 显示全部楼层
poiulkjh1212 发表于 2023-5-11 17:02
Too much of photoshop these days. It's so hard to tell what the MM looks like with pictures

Ya, agree there is too much PS with lots of shops photos.  But Candy's photos are actually real.  Obviously some PS, but I can say, it's really her in the photos.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-11 19:53:20 | 显示全部楼层
poiulkjh1212 发表于 2023-5-11 17:02

Majority shop photos are FAKE. Only 2-4 shops are real.
Candy's real, just eyes in photo are bigger.
Also she prob tired at night so her eyes may appear smaller real life.
She is good to try at least once.
Treat her well bros.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-11 20:48:34 | 显示全部楼层
yeah she might not be the prettiest girl, but she has a great petit body, and she gives one of the best bj imo.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-12 12:33:49 | 显示全部楼层
candy几年前带美瞳时眼睛很大的。 现在不带美瞳了。她说对眼睛不好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-12 13:03:11 | 显示全部楼层
Smaller eyes are the only different thing from her photos? Im a facefucker but your post makes me want to try her out
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-13 00:51:18 | 显示全部楼层
Candy@GG and Baby@Syren are contenders for best spinner petite
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-5-13 08:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
kotegawa16 发表于 2023-5-12 13:03
Smaller eyes are the only different thing from her photos? Im a facefucker but your post makes me wa ...

She’s not for facefucker lol but her service is excellent
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 10:46 , Processed in 0.036108 second(s), 13 queries .