AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7200|回复: 8

Amiko, Kawaii @ iCandy4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-26 21:29:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It's the weekend, I'm craving sushi! Check out, see whose new and book Amiko and Kawaii. Pics were MCOT.

Amiko@iCandy4U
Markham Condo

Face(8): Face is normal size, very round, when she smiles she has the v chin. J-Clubber style (cute happy). Real pic. Age 19-22.

Body(8): body is of small frame, and athletic flesh. B Cups and darkish nipples. Bubbly butt. Little baby/winter fat, though curvy. Kitty not shaved (-0.5). I ask if she's sporty, she said no - but the body is sporty and toned to me.

Attitude(8.0): cheerful, smiley, inexperienced (cute). Google Translate recommended.

Service(8.0):innocent\curious GFE style. She wore a red\blue school girl uniform like Sailor Mercury. We exchange giggle and stares, open with small talk, some flirty LFK and into the shower, which was thorough, light tease with LFK. We cuddled beside eachother like BF\GF, flirty LFK\DFK. Bros will have to lead. I go to grope her breast she giggles, I pull away to tease, and she grabs my hand and puts it back on to her breast , encouraging me to grope some more. She then guides my other hand to grope the other boob. She goes down for some BBBJ\BLS\ and light DT. I signal her to do 69 position for better angle and some digits on the kitty. Good DT play, she went at her own pace, the more she DT the harder i got - i was ready to release up her throat. I resisted, and determined to grope those boobs some more. Flip her over get the dome ready,and motorboat those tits, groping, licking, grope, motor boat, lick some more. We play missionary, doggy (nice ass!), finish deep inside missionary her knees at the ears.
After the deed, we lay down and relaxing with her on her tummy, arms hold up head, with dreamy eyes and a grin, starring at me. I felt like she was admiring me, and of lost of words - finally whispers 'Thank you '. We shower, grope more boobs, giggle. get dressed. As we kiss good-bye she says 'Come back, OK?' I smile and head out.

Highlight: Dreamy, innocent, GFE.

Repeat: Yes - treat her well.

Traveled to the other side of HWY7, had some recuperation time to meet Kawaii.

Kawaii@iCandy4U
Markham Condo.

Face(7.5): Small face, big eyes. Double eyelids, mature look. GND\Emo style (think Wednesday from Adamms Family). Real pic. 21-24.

Body(7.5): B- A+, Cups, with tiny pink eraser nipples (oh soo tasty). Skin is pale, trimmed kitty. Dark lips, pink internals. Allows digits both front and back door (be gentle, bros). Body frame is small, has some baby\winter fat. 165cm (seems taller than Amiko). I don't think she works out.

Attitude(9.0): Submissive, INTUITIVE and goes with the flow. Google translate recommended. She told me from Tokyo .

Service(9.0): GFE+ She opened the door, I went in checked her out, took off my boots and she held my hand to go for room and shower. Shower was good flirty and she is very gentle to wash us. Lots of DFK , PS DIGITS (front and back) and boob groping (from the front and back). Felt like a good 10mins in the shower, I could have finished in there, with every movement, and instruction (with consent) "dai jo bu?" and "Kimochi?" I resisted and signaled for the bed.We dry up, lay on the bed, DFK her on top, cat baths the front (nipples, chest belly, then to rock hard JR. Licked my inner thighs, and some BLS. Spun her around for some 69. The lips were darkish , internals pink. Played with her clit, kitty and butt hole all at the same time light\medium DIGITs are OK, she was getting juicy, as her kitty was grooling..omg. Lots of DT while in 69 (that angle tho! ). some GENTLE and DEEP FF. As we went to CG the alarm went off, signaling shower time 5mins. She rode me CG, then mutual CG+grind (her juices were flowing on my shaft and balls), then some hipthrusts deep and sensual, then sped up as we cum together and launch the soldiers deep inside (dome), and she massages JR for a good 2mins helping the soldiers get their destination. We stayed in CG kissing alot afterwards, breaths and heart beat in sync.she continued her kegals. Oh soo tight! we showered, and I head to the door put my boots on we LFK tease each other several times, escalating to DFK. Seems we both a had great time - as we continue to tease - lingering. ..

Highlight: Her kitty-mastered the kegal, and it's TIGHT. Lingering GFE+ feeling.

Repeat: Yes - treat her well.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-27 13:24:38 | 显示全部楼层
Did you do both on same day?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-27 15:25:24 | 显示全部楼层
@24minime...You're the man!
From what I can read you had a blast! And, that's what it all matters!
Thanks much for sharing your experience.
I am looking forward to meet on of these J-Girls.
Kudos to iCandy for upping their talents.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-2-27 22:01:15 | 显示全部楼层
kickbutt 发表于 2023-2-27 13:24
Did you do both on same day?

yes, same day.   was hungry!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-27 23:36:50 | 显示全部楼层
The store gave no response when I tried to book last year. I guess they are not accepting new customers
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-2-28 00:26:15 | 显示全部楼层
AlexCass28MP 发表于 2023-2-27 15:25
@24minime...You're the man!
From what I can read you had a blast! And, that's what it all matters!
iCandy4U has upped their game since summer 2022.  With starlets like Risa, Kano leading the way back then.
These J-Girls usually don't stick around long, so feast while you can, responsibly.

asr4848 发表于 2023-2-27 23:36
The store gave no response when I tried to book last year. I guess they are not accepting new custom ...

Not sure, They've always responded to me.
Maybe it's the approach.
I would imagine booker's recieved many queries daily.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-28 07:43:58 | 显示全部楼层
asr4848 发表于 2023-2-27 23:36
The store gave no response when I tried to book last year. I guess they are not accepting new custom ...

I am also an old customer, but my memory was that several Chinese agencies like icandy will not respond to text for first time customer (new number).  you have to call them.  I'm not sure if they restrict only Chinese customers though... but it is worth a try.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-4 20:44:43 | 显示全部楼层
arg. kawaii really wasnt that good in terms of looks (i am not a fan of buck teeth).  i mean it was an ok meal, but i would not repeat. The OP review isnt wrong just not really my type.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-8 20:51:50 | 显示全部楼层
whitecloud 发表于 2023-3-4 20:44
arg. kawaii really wasnt that good in terms of looks (i am not a fan of buck teeth).  i mean it was  ...

tried kawaii today and felt the same. i didn't even came
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 17:25 , Processed in 0.036139 second(s), 13 queries .