回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-9 12:07:19 | 显示全部楼层
Waiting for pal's feedback. In my TDL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-10 03:48:49 | 显示全部楼层
Face : 8 she is quite kimchi look
Body:8 enhanced c+cup but not the hard type so ok for me slim body. Long legs and small waist.
Attitude: 4-5 worse than the typical kimchi service.  In fact, not too satisfied.  Im the type who dont ask much already but she is just lazy. Changed 2 positions then asked for bbbj, I understand mm dont want to do cim and they dont wanna risk it, but common, not even cbj??? She said she is tired. I was there at 1530 so she just started for 2.5 hours......
Overall: if u are looking for service from her, forget it. She is pretty, but NOT pretty enough to get away from that type of the service. I would definitely choose molly over her.  I cant say I wasyed 140 coz she is not badto look at and have a decent body.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-10 03:49:14 | 显示全部楼层
Opps. Forgot.
Repeat: no
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-10 04:46:41 | 显示全部楼层
kavin 发表于 2013-1-10 03:48 static/image/common/back.gif
Face : 8 she is quite kimchi look
Body:8 enhanced c+cup but not the hard type so ok for me slim body ...

Sorry, need clarification.

You were doing her already and changed 2 positions, and THEN you wanted BBBJ? I'm a bit confused because usually BBBJ (or CBJ) would come BEFORE actual intercourse.

Also, are you saying she wanted (and insisted on) BBBJ, but you wanted CBJ? Its usually the other way around (client wants BBBJ but MM only willing to provide CBJ).

Anyways, thanks for your review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-10 07:37:52 | 显示全部楼层
from gweilo board

Hi guys,

yesterday i tried Joanna, a fresh new korean girl at Tony's. It was her first day in Montreal. That was also my first time using this agency. Got to the building on Maisonneuve, and in the room right on time for appointment. She has a nice face, i've seen better but i would say it's a 7. She's has this typical asian small face and she's especially cute when her hair are loose. They were not when i arrive but still, she was pleasant to see. She has fake boobs but i didn't mind. Typical asian small frame with big boobs. Age is accurate.

Her english is ok, i got some asian gibberish as usual, but nothing ankward. Just funny, i like it because it's cute. No kissing so far, so i thought it would come later. We proceeded to the shower and she washed me, but nothing sensual here (no bbbj, no kissing), just washing.

Then we go to bed, she tells me to lay on my lap and she starts a massage. I thought ok, not exactly what i'm coming for, i go to massage parlor for that, but i'll take it. With the shower and the massage, i've been there for 15 minutes already. She said to turn up and she started kissing my chest, slowly going down. I asked her to kiss me, and she said 'No deep kiss'. First deception.....unfortunately, her ad is not accurate. I got some basic LFK, but never would if i didn't ask to. We both used mouthwash before the shower, on her suggestion, but that was pretty useless. Then she went to the BBBJ. It was standard, she has a small mouth so she couldn't take it all, but sensation was great.

I asked her to do a 69, she refused! Ok, so no DFK, no DATY, no 69....why am i here? Maybe she's YMMV, but i'm rather young and clean, and have always been on the positive side with YMMV girls. Then she put the hat and move into cowgirl. Not much action, i had a pleasant moment playing with her boobs, but that's about it. I got my load after a short while. We chat a little bit and looking at the clock, there was only 10 minutes left, so she asks me for the shower.

In the end, i got a 1 SOG session with 1 POS (could have changed, but i didn't), no DATY, no 69, no DFK, basic unexperienced LFK. For a 1h session at 200$, i was expecting more. Maybe that was my mistake to take 1h, but i like to take my time. 45 min. at 160$ sounds like a better deal. All Tony's girl are advertised as GFE, LFK, DFK, DATY, 69, and so on.....well, that's not what i got yesterday, so this first visit is a deception. I will give the agency another chance since there is a lot of positive comment here, but not with this girl. She's not here for long anyways.

She is still a nice girl, good attitude, but i was expecting more.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-10 10:10:04 | 显示全部楼层
powerade 发表于 2013-1-10 07:37 static/image/common/back.gif
from gweilo board

Hi guys,

What the hell does this have to do with Eva @Becky??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-10 17:26:24 | 显示全部楼层
Yea asked her to bbbj after 2 posts.  She refused, I understand.  Asked if she is ok with cbj, got rejected again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-10 17:52:55 | 显示全部楼层
kavin 发表于 2013-1-10 17:26 static/image/common/back.gif
Yea asked her to bbbj after 2 posts.  She refused, I understand.  Asked if she is ok with cbj, got r ...

I don't think its fair to say her service is bad just because she refused to give you a blowjob after you already started doing her in 2 positions already.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-11 22:44 , Processed in 0.039348 second(s), 13 queries .