找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5916|回复: 1

Nara@GirlsGeneration, Amanda@BananaShop

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-19 16:43:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nara @ Girls Generation
Had the opportunity to meet Nara new sushi at GG on the first day.   She told me she is from a subdivision near Tokyo (forgot the name).
Face (7.5):   Even though website states “reference photos” they could pass as real photos.    Facially I find her GND style, looks more Chinese than Japanese IMHO.   Age: Under 23.
Body (8):   Small spinner frame with some baby\winter fat on her.    Natural C-cups, nipples need to licked for them to pop-up.    Fairly flat tummy.   Meaty, toned, perky butt, (normal female hips) I don't think she works out – so I assume its her youthfulness.   She is short 155-158cm.
Attitude (9): She is purely GFE, bros will need to warm her up.   Limited English, though I can speak some Japanese – it made her feel comfortable.    Translator app recommended.    I find her caring, and shy (cute).   Bros \wolves will need to take the lead. When I left the session, i looked back and saw her peeking out the door waving good bye. Truely felt like visiting my GF dorm\appt back in the day.
Service (7.5):    SF2\DFK\BBBJ\69\CG+Grind\missionary\doggy and finish missionary.   She can DT a little bit ( let her go on her own pace ) the throat is tight, didn't gag , cry, barf (using 69, the angle is better for DT)   Shaved, and cute pink lips and internals.    The view during doggy was amazing, she stretched out her arms forward, face and chest down, and butt up.   She is shy and sometimes unsure of herself (cute), when she is comfortable, she can serve.    She is able to massage mini as she cums, though not as intense as Juvana.  There  is  a lot of DFK with her.   to be gentle and make love to, rather than wild animal sex.   lol.   She is cheerful, and smiling and wants to visit the Niagara Falls, CN Tower, Montreal etc. Service 7.5 because young and inexperienced.
Highlight:   For bros that want that pure innocence GFE feeling back in Highschool\College.   And her butt!
Repeat:   mmm maybe. (Juvana outranks, and so many sushi, kimichi to eat).   Treat her well bros\wolves!

Amanda @ Banana Shop
Yes, I'm aware Amanda has been around aka Julia and Zoe.   Amanda is a viet spinner that can SERVE.   Though she is hard to book we both during the day, evening not available.
Face (7.5):  small face, white skin, big eyes.    Appears mixed (white+asian IMHO).    GND style.    Reference Photo.
Body (8.0):   Skinny spinner frame with C-Cup bolt-ons.   No fat on her, butt is meaty and perky.   Hips are small though.   (-0.5 for hard bolt-ons, and -0.5, for small hips).   Shaved light pink lips and internals.   Fit body.   Around 158-160cm.
Attitude(10):   She is warm, submissive, and also can take control.    She will do all that you ask. GFE\PSE. She will say the right things to boost your ego.
Service (9.5):  Thorough SF2 and tease, DFK\BBBJ\BLS\RIM tease\69\ACG\CG+Grind\lotus\missionary.   I say RIM tease, because I'm not really into RIM, she teased the area, (I was on my back, and we both propped my mini up for better access to DT, BLS and RIM) I guided her to more BLS and BBBJ\DT instead. She can speak English decently, and recognized me from 6months prior    .   lol .    Its very comfortable\passionate with her GFE and with PSE spice.   Round 2 similar to round 1, just more passionate\animal play. She can massage very well with oil, and roll out the knots on my back and traps, due gym and  … sedentary work. She points out the lower back to massage as well - which surprisingly helped. 9.5 because a perfect 10 does not exist. lol  
Highlight:  SERVICE, and massage.
Repeat:  Already (6months ago). Treat her well bros\wolves!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-20 16:19:24 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing and TOFTT. It's much appreciated.
GG is fielding more J-Girls. Lots of selections and types of services to choose from.
It's great, but at the same time it can throw off your budget rather easily. Regardless, we'll still see them
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 17:31 , Processed in 0.033753 second(s), 13 queries .