AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3207|回复: 24

喜欢了一个MM

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-4 14:54:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
如题,以前在国内也有出去玩的经验,但我也不知道怎么了喜欢上了她(不公布名字)。我是个恋爱脑一旦发病了就救不回来了,我的心情会随着她的一举一动而改变,会担心她,想宠着她。
我明知道她说的话有一半都是因为我是客人而讲的,当时的我却一厢情愿的相信。她就像一个让人沉醉其中不愿醒来的美梦。
有时候我理智起来时都恨不的抽自己一巴掌,我讨厌和她微信聊天我自己傻笑的样子,我讨厌忍不住看着手机等待她的回复的样子。我讨厌自己像只舔狗一样。有没有过来人教教我怎么跨出来。我怕总有一天会疯了。骂骂我也好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-5 03:20:55 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟
你沉船了

出來玩的101rules 其中一個就是不要沉船

沒有沉船過你應該不知道怎麼對付這個情況, 所以上來這邊post. 很多狼友都可以了解的。

出來玩不要太認真, 其實很多這一些mm私底下都有男朋友或者跟客人出去.

她有跟你出去過嗎? 有說要跟你出去嗎? 說多久了, 為什麼還沒有私底下出去?

通常mm會跟你連絡因為他們想要你repeat , 因為你算是一個好客人。 對他們來說比較安全,很多客人很麻煩.,

Anyway 現在情況, 假如她不跟你出去最好找多一點mm, 很多不同的mm 你會慢慢忘了她。

wolf brother you must be a newbie to the hunting game. One of the most important rules in hunting is never SINK BOAT. If you are a newbie it is easier said then done. If you are easy to sink boat you must experience once before able to deal with it logically. You must be a newbie that is why you are posting here.

why you sink boat ? you gone out with her? how many times have you seen her? what she say to you to make you sink boat

some mm go out with customers. If you havnt you are probably just blurring the hunting game and reality. Even if you gone out with them it is unpredictable.

most of the mm chat with you in txt message because they want repeat customer and it means you are a good customer which is easy and safer for them. There are many bad customers.

back to your current situation, if you think whole thing is just an act, i would suggest you go fuck as many different mm as possible. You will feel betterundefinedundefined
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-5 08:33:34 | 显示全部楼层
Don't be so hard on yourself.  This happens to all bros in this hobby.  We are all human beings with feelings, especially when we have already shared intimacy with the girl.
Best way, delete her contact and don't see her again.  It's not going to easy, all break ups are hard.  Remember, the version of her that you feel for it's normally an act, it's her job.  Also, unfortunately most girls don't have life skills outside of this profession.  So you will be responsible of taking care of her and possibly kids for the rest of your lives.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-7-7 22:33:47 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢兄弟的开解,其实我都知道她只是在工作,说的话都不能信,可能她在某一刻打动了我吧而我自己都不知道,以前的MM我从来不会这样哈哈。我会尝试删掉她的所有联系方式。
之前还和她说以后只找她了,想想也挺可笑的。现在理智起来了。自己都想笑自己
虽然我犯病了入了戏但是她也算是个好人,我找她时间间断越来约密,她也有说在她身上花太多不好之类的话。罢了罢了愿我早日走出去。

shagmate 发表于 2022-7-5 08:33
Don't be so hard on yourself.  This happens to all bros in this hobby.  We are all human beings with ...

Thank you brother. I wouldn’t contact her anymore.  I have to admit that I was losing my mind on her. But She not a bed girl, at least she didn’t play me like a fool.my mind is back I will move on. Try more MM. wish me good luck

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-7 22:54:18 | 显示全部楼层
pkofggg 发表于 2022-7-7 22:43
Thank you brother. I wouldn’t contact her anymore.  I have to admit that I was losing my mind on  ...

No worries brother, that's what we are here for.  This place can be a group therapy spot too sometimes, as something like this is very hard to talk to with regular life folks.

Take this as a learning experience.  This will happen again and again and again.  Just be smart about it and set your boundaries.  
Swing back here if you need more advice, as I am sure there are many wise brothers here who have been through it many times.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-7-7 23:34:12 | 显示全部楼层
shagmate 发表于 2022-7-7 22:54
No worries brother, that's what we are here for.  This place can be a group therapy spot too somet ...

The advice from me in this case is do not  repeat one MM too many times
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 08:04:28 | 显示全部楼层
pkofggg 发表于 2022-7-7 22:47
虽然我犯病了入了戏但是她也算是个好人,我找她时间间断越来约密,她也有说在她身上花太多不好之类的话。 ...

if she is bad person you wont like her to begin with

in general they are all at least avg ppl and nothing terrible in terms of attitude.

thats one of the tricks to suck u in, "dont spent too much money on me". If she really doesnt take your money you know you got a something special
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 12:01:47 | 显示全部楼层
你只要記住,

啊木: 三萬蚊, 過夜! 你條女係雞嚟!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 12:13:39 | 显示全部楼层
pkofggg 发表于 2022-7-7 23:34
The advice from me in this case is do not  repeat one MM too many times

对于我,再好的mm约过3次,基本也很少再约了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 12:14:55 | 显示全部楼层
Even if she says don't spend money, you have to remember the reason why those girls are willing to risk so much to do this job is simply money, I believe every working girl treats money as priority in their life no matter what. Advice for sinking boat is to find another boat to sink what I meant to say is there are other girls out there, you do not do this hobby to just stick on one pussy you know, if so why not just stay home with wife or find a girlfriend
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-12 03:04 , Processed in 0.034985 second(s), 14 queries .