AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5472|回复: 0

Joa @ Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-29 12:33:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw the new girl Joa for a mid day snack yesterday and thought I'd share this review while it is still fresh in my mind. First time booking with Syren, keeper was very quick with responses and didn't require EMT. The location is a condo with lots of visitor parking spots available, but you walk past security and eye contact is always a bit awkward.

Photos on the website is not her at all, so there is not much of a reference point.

Face 7: Typical K girl, nothing special. When she greeted me at the door you can see skin was quite light with pointy face and heavy makeup. Visually she has lots of work done on the face, more visible when she's on top because you can see the neck is aging. My guess is 27-30.

Body 6.5: Body is slim but you can see a bit of the baby fat under the belly, butt is quite flat. Chest should be B's, not as perky as the younger options.

Service 7.5: Basic routine, shower into bbbj, then doggy and missionary. She is actually really good with BBBJ, one of the better ones I've had. She really takes her time and you can tell she gets sensual with it. Highlight of the session was definitely CIM which not a lot offer, but Joa does and it felt amazing. Not many restrictions at all, she agreed to everything I asked.

Atttiude 7: Friendly girl and decent english for basic communication. Didn't have any trouble talking to her at all

Dmg 200/hh, average looking girl but service and attitude was good for the price!

Repeat: Maybe, she's a decent meal for the price in this current market.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 00:30 , Processed in 0.038070 second(s), 13 queries .