AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6806|回复: 15

Arii @ Toronto Girlfriends

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-21 23:59:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It’s very refreshing to see the influx of new talent coming into TGF, specially with two Koreans and one Filipina recently joining the roster. I am on the fence about the Filipina, but it doesn’t take much to entice me to visit the Koreans. Met and reviewed Ayumi already, she was a good experience and not the typical Asian shop experience; probably because she is CBK. I thought I would be in for another CBK experience with Arii but that was not the case.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Arii is an import living in Canada for a few years now. Her English was really good, and conversation felt natural with her. My first impression of Arii was positive because she looked like the pictures on the website. I would put her age at around 30 years old, her face is exactly like the pictures except in person there is less glamour and no photoshop. For instance, her skin wasn’t as smooth as the picture and her skin complexion was much paler than the pictures. I personally prefer a paler skin complexion but, in the pictures, she is wheat colored which could be the makeup used in the shoot. Overall her face is cute type.

As for her body, I described it throughout my review. She is slim, about 5'3" tall (163 cm), natural B cups with cupcake looking puffy nipples, small waist, like tiny, and a small little ass that could almost fit 3/4 of it in my hand if I spread my entire hand over her two cheeks. Pale white skin, shaved pussy, small size 6-7 feet

*************************************************************************************************************************

The other striking impression was the room décor, it seems like TGF went through a redecoration and they had the lights dimmed and the décor felt more like the typical Asian shop. Dim lighting and neon LEDs adorned the wall. In a similar fashion the session went the way it would be conducted at other Asian shops. We did the whole shower for two, water flute in the washroom, she helped me dry up and led me into the bedroom where she asked me to lie down on the bed. She did the whole cat bath thing and started to work her way towards little Frankie. I guided her face up away from my cock and planted a deep kiss on her.

Her kissing teetered tottered between DFK and LFK, it was a nice back and forth that felt both sensual and passionate. I went to grab her breasts which looked like a large B cup or maybe a small C. I am confident they are natural, perky and adorned with brown puffy nipples that looked like a cupcake with a swirl of frosting and a cherry on top. I devoured her little cupcakes and worked my way down to her pussy. Fresh, clean, shaved and peachy in shape; exactly what I like. I went at it for a while and each time she was close to orgasm she would pull me close and squirm. At the point of the O she would shiver and collapse into herself almost like she was trying to roll herself into a ball.

A blowjob ensued, which was a little light on the suction department, but she was very enthusiastic and vocal during the sucking. The next time I see her I will give her a workshop on the art of sucking dick, but it is not my style to try and control what the girl does on my first visit. Sex was good, her kitty was tight. The only drawback was that she didn’t seem too interested in MSOG. I will probably see her again, if there is any questions, please let me know.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 01:19:58 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you, president, for this great review as always. From other brothers' reviews, I thought her age was around the early 20s. Anyway, will give her a try since she has WF.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 07:28:55 | 显示全部楼层
Nice find Frank, looks like a standard Asian agency experience with much cheaper price and probably better quality of girl for this one
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 08:09:38 | 显示全部楼层
Great review as always!

Did you book for an hour and not get MSOG?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 08:22:44 | 显示全部楼层
I have seen her pictures some where.  I think it was MW.
Anyone remember?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 09:01:21 | 显示全部楼层
saw her pics in one of the asian agencies before but forgot what name she used
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 09:50:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for great review. She seems so busy, tried to book at noon but already full. This kimchi seems so local Korean Need to give it a try.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 14:33:28 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks, I could no longer find her listing / photo on the site, looks like she might be gone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-23 11:25:17 | 显示全部楼层
Yuanfen 发表于 2022-6-22 14:33
Thanks, I could no longer find her listing / photo on the site, looks like she might be gone.

Still there name is Allo Arii
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-23 17:32:23 | 显示全部楼层
She used to be cherry at GF416  and prior to that she was victoria at BH.
Seems like she is agency hopping.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 06:57 , Processed in 0.035905 second(s), 13 queries .