找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1889|回复: 0

Ryla@AsianSexyBabe , Ivy@Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-15 10:09:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ryla @ AsianSexyBabe

i went because u ppl say she look like 古力娜扎something, but i think its just a typical thai look if u ever been to thai, and yes does look a bit like her but darker than internet 古力娜扎 lol. ryla 's age, from my estimate is probably around 25ish, but she seem to be working for a while if you know what i mean
F 6.5 she look a bit like picture, but i dont think she is the one in picture unless heavy ps used, she have 深 eyes on the face. if u see her on street u probably look at her for a while if she had proper make up done.

B 7 very skinny with fak tits , small frame and no fat, trimed but see some dark

S/A 9 trys very hard to please and doing her thing like a pro lol, she does work hard to get things done, and communicate with you along the way, she speak good enough english to hold coversation.

was worth the money, beacuase i had my

Ivy @ Syren

booking was was easy room was nice. pop area in warden hwy7

F 6 she look like 23-25ish but from her body and skin, i think she is 30+, dont get me wrong she does look young with make up. i dont think web pics are real, but her body does somewhat match the picture. ivy face is not so small, but because her woman size body her face look fit, and her skin on her face because make up is whiter than body, typical korean looking face =)

B 7.5 big tits with woman body, not fat but just a woman not a girl if you know what i mean, if u skinny fan u can pass.

S/A 8-9 good service like most ppl, and does nuru, which i did pay extra to try, not bad but if u guys remeber jamie from barbie house, her nuru is somewhat more sexy than ivy and i didnt even pay extra for it lol. smile all the way, and do what u ask for.

over all was good, worth the money, but i dont repeat because i never really repeat lol. try all the good commment girl from u guys 1 by 1 =)

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 05:39 , Processed in 0.032941 second(s), 13 queries .