AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10903|回复: 9

Candy @ Girls Generation

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-3 22:45:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First time at GG having only been to BH before, I must say booking with the keeper was extremely easy. Communication was really good, and I didn't have to send EMT for first time. Initially wanted to see Naomi, but she was off so opted for Candy as a second choice instead. Location is convenient, with visitor parking available. No need to walk past security, unit has a balcony entrance door.

Face 6.5: Cute face, shape is quite round but with a sharp chin. Definitely older than advertised, I would guess around 26-29. Skin is light with light makeup. You can tell she smokes, teeth are not the greatest and of a darker shade. The photos on the website are her, but heavy photoshop on the face.

Body 6.5: Body is a very petite and small figure, with a flat butt and small C's. Height is extremely short, I would guesss around 150cm. Pictures on website are a good representation for figure, but with smaller chest.

Service 7.5: No shower before service, maybe because I was the first booking of the day. Must say she is quite a slutty little one, was touching me as soon as I entered and basically took my shirt off for me. She is okay with doing many positions no problem. My only complaint is that her breath smelled quite bad, after the first kiss it left a terrible taste in my mouth and never went back for it.

Atttiude 7.5: Very friendly and chatty. Felt like she was enjoying it the whole time, smiles a lot but would look better if her teeth weren't stained with cigarettes.

Dmg was 200/hh, decent looking girl with good service and attitude.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-4 02:32:43 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report, did you mean the smoke smell? or other smells
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-4 03:44:48 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for report, site says shes 158 cm, seems to be way off then if shes 150cm.  Also i read that she is Sami from ASB from a few years back, does she match the pics from there? I was going to book for 1hr but now im not so sure, i cant handle smoke smell
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-4-4 13:53:21 | 显示全部楼层
GetUSomeOrange 发表于 2022-4-4 02:32
Thanks for the report, did you mean the smoke smell? or other smells

The smell was just a stinky morning breath smell
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-5 09:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
brianstoneton 发表于 2022-4-4 13:53
The smell was just a stinky morning breath smell

Wow that smell would definitely make me soft. Thanks for the info
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-7 13:37:33 | 显示全部楼层
That’s really odd, I repeated candy last week and didn’t have any issues with her breath, didn’t seem like she smokes either , I’m supposed to see her this weekend , will report back to brothers if there is any smell or if it’s all clear!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-9 10:47:57 | 显示全部楼层
she didnt use mouthwash?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-9 11:21:48 | 显示全部楼层
Yay,… smoking breathe is a turnoff for me too…… some girls who smoke doesn’t do dfk as they don’t want to be found out as a smoker…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-10 11:12:21 | 显示全部楼层
Just met up with her yesterday, no odor or smells , I did dfk with her and she tasted sweet
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-11 08:40:29 | 显示全部楼层
Seen her a few days ago, definitely no smoke breath! The teeth are probably stained from drinking tea. I know when I drink tea it stains my teeth bad, so I stopped drinking in! No morning breath! Straight to action after kissing!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 00:22 , Processed in 0.037127 second(s), 13 queries .