AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4337|回复: 0

Jena @ Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-29 11:31:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Had the pleasure to see Jena the other day. Overall a very good meal and price is very reasonable for today's prices.

Her personality is a little cold at first but warms up quickly. chatted for a little before headed to shower. she has a shower routine and I quite liked it. washed me thoroughly and I enjoyed the WF as well. onto the bed started with BBBJ and some DATY. did about 2 positions before I unloaded. had a massage before the 2nd shot, it was ok. chatted a little bit and finished the 2nd shot with some thrusting. was really tiring. I think genuinely she enjoys sex and is quite sensitive as well. her reactions are real and I quite liked it. Here are the scores.

face: 7 not the most DDG girl but will turn some heads on the streets. I find her to be attractive and quite pretty for my standards. my guess is her age is between 25-28 based on our conversations and my observations. photos are real but of course PS'd to look better I would say 70-80% similar.
body: 8 she has a slim body shape and about B+ or C cup. all natural as far as I can tell and those long skinny legs are definitely a plus for me.
attitude and service: 8.5 she's accomdating and will do most of what you ask within limits.
repeat: yes I would if I find the time and extra cash laying around. may try different girls though.
damage: 600/1.5h+tips

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 07:21 , Processed in 0.035216 second(s), 14 queries .