AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7373|回复: 11

Jisu @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-8 16:22:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

After my appointment with Naomi @ Girls Generation was cancelled early in the morning, I decided to see if Barbiehouse had any openings in the mid day. Had the option between Yeri and Jisu, and decided to go with Jisu for HH. The location is a little confusing, you have to park in the visitor parking area and then enter through a balcony door of the unit, NOT the main entrance. Took me a little while to find.

Face 7.5: Very young Korean girl, MCOT. My guess is 22-25. When she greeted me at the door you can see skin was quite light with roundish face and heavy makeup, but you can tell she has a lot of work done to her face and lips. The photos on the website are not her, but a little bit similar.

Body 7: Body is nice and slim, thin figure with but the butt is quite flat. Pictures on website are a good representation for figure. She actually has bigger chest in person, enhanced C's that feel nice but you can see the scars underneath.  

Service 6.5: Basic routine, shower into bbbj, then missionary and doggy to finish off. One positive I liked was the kneeling to give me BBBJ in front of the mirror, she kept looking into the mirror and watch herself doing it which I thought was hot.

Atttiude 6: She seemed friendly and was good when chatting, but when it came down to business it was like she wanted it to be over with, her head turned to the side the whole time with the occasional fake noises. Big turn off for me during the actual service.

Dmg was 200/hh, pretty girl but service and attitude could use a bit more improvements.

Repeat: Maybe, she's a young pretty girl and for the price is worth it if you want a young meal in my opinion. But service is lacking.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-8 20:51:25 | 显示全部楼层
I had a similar experience with her attitude, during the business she felt like a dead fish lying there with the small fake moan, she absolutely turned me off, I wasn’t able to finish for the HH session. However, she is young, kinda good looking, and actually very considerate too. She cleaned my glasses and warmed my hands from the coldness and so.I would say She is good for someone who likes 高冷。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-9 11:04:57 | 显示全部楼层
face有7.5這麼高
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-9 20:59:34 | 显示全部楼层
Wait does she really look like the her pics? That's very impressive if true, might have to try her out if pics are legit.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-3-9 21:45:17 | 显示全部楼层
boredude 发表于 2022-3-9 20:59
Wait does she really look like the her pics? That's very impressive if true, might have to try her o ...

Girl in the pics have more oval face, her face is more round. They are not her in the pics, but it is similar for body type
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-9 23:18:56 | 显示全部楼层
A difficult decision. Try the young pretty or avoid the dead fish
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-10 01:37:20 | 显示全部楼层
boredude 发表于 2022-3-9 20:59
Wait does she really look like the her pics? That's very impressive if true, might have to try her o ...

Omg! *facepalm*
It says right there in the review, the pics are NOT legit.
There's a slight similarity, but its not her.

The thing that bugs me about guys that don't read carefully before asking, you're not just potentially walking into a landmine yourself (which would be your own problem), but you're also making things worse for the rest of us.

No wonder keepers still use fake pics. Even when the review tells you its fake, some guys still think with their little head as soon as they see a sexy pic. If I was a keeper who read your comment, my take away would be to keep using fake pics.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-10 02:15:45 | 显示全部楼层
现在打分都这么高了么?感觉平均都是7以上了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-10 06:31:49 | 显示全部楼层
I think, I heard that she has a tattoo. How big is it?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-10 08:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
OMG.. that's the best location.. so hidden and don't need mask to go in there.. fucked so many girls there.. Jenny, Yuna... so many wild times in that unit....
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 18:23 , Processed in 0.037368 second(s), 13 queries .