AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6708|回复: 9

Paris @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-5 20:51:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Bit of a late review here after I took a long break from the hobby. I saw Paris a few months ago, but figured I'd post the review now.  

Was my first time trying BH, I've never been to agency before because I usually go to MPs, so booker required me to send EMT ($180 for 30mins). I was hesitant to do it at first but was desperate so I just paid it and went along. Parking was ok, just parked at the local Shoppers Drug Mart. When it came time to enter, I arrived at the Condo and buzzed in but got confused and lost because there are 2 sides of the building when you enter the lobby. Took me a little longer to realize where I was on the wrong side. Eventually I found my way, about 5 minutes late.

Paris opened the door and she looked pretty young I would say at at least 24-27 years old. A little different from what her pictures were on the website. I don’t think photos on BH website were actually her. Paris’ face looked a lot better in the dimmed room, but the second we went to the shower to clean (bright lights) you could see her the heavy makeup and imperfections in her skin which were a more accurate look to her age. Her body in my opinion was just an OK body, kind of flat ass, not as plump as advertised, quite flat with natural breasts.

Pretty normal routine, she took me to the shower and did a very thorough cleaning of me+mouth wash, and into the bedroom we went where I layed down. She asked me if I wanted to kiss and I said yes, so we start with DFK and into BBBJ. Her technique was satisfactory, no teeth but not the best I'v experienced, felt a little lazy. From there it was doggy, cowgirl, and finished with missionary. Her attitude could have been better, but maybe she was tired. Overall was a decent meal, but was expecting better.

Face: 6.5
Body: 6
Attitude: 7
Sensuality: 6
Service: 6.5
Repeat? No.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-7 00:25:30 | 显示全部楼层
Shes been around for a few years now. I say the photos are her but a few years old with PS. Age wise she is definitely 28-34 is my guess
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-7 02:38:24 | 显示全部楼层
I could not see her lineup in BH anymore.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-7 06:49:32 | 显示全部楼层
She left BH about 6 months ago.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-7 07:49:14 | 显示全部楼层
What’s the point of writing the review now… after she’s gone for like months…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-7 08:41:58 | 显示全部楼层
Face 6.5 is low, but she is gone anyway
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-7 09:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
Heard she went back home.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-8 14:52:07 | 显示全部楼层
她的身材脸蛋比两年的时候看上去更好,因为疫情长了点肉,不像以前那么骨架了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-8 15:49:22 | 显示全部楼层
Battleship_J 发表于 2022-3-8 14:52
她的身材脸蛋比两年的时候看上去更好,因为疫情长了点肉,不像以前那么骨架了 ...

Paris 臉蛋和身材完全沒有問題,問題是她冷淡的態度
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-8 15:59:47 | 显示全部楼层
kuansa 发表于 2022-3-8 14:51
我倒是挺好奇BH最近天天约满的新人Haru,有这么值吗?

New girls at BH almost always fully booked the first few days.  Strange that there are no reports here though.  I think the magic word is "Super young" in her ad.  That will get many girls a booking.

I remember when Yeri@BH was advertised as "super young" when she started.  I had the worst experience with her on her second day at work.  Even Elina and Jisu were better experience.  I also didn't "feel" much difference in Yeri's super-young body compared to relatively older girls like Olivia/Nana/Paris.

Anyway, the photos didn't attract me.  But I will most  likely try to book a 30 minute session just because I enjoy and support BH over the past years.  Lots of people complain about BH's 2 recent price-hikes, but they are busy for a good reason - they provide excellent quality for the price, and often cheaper than other shops that are total gamble/landmines.  They are definitely not the most expensive nor first to raise prices.

I see Haru is OFF.  Hope she comes back soon.

FYI,  Paris was the consistently the busiest girl at BH for the past 2 years with short exceptions of Prada that came and go for a short while.  Her service level is always good.  Just a reserved demeanor that turned off some brothers.  She is one of very few girls I missed.   She does take long vacations (just like Irean).... I hope she comes back in a few months.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 15:45 , Processed in 0.036982 second(s), 13 queries .