AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5082|回复: 16

想為到Jen @ TOE88 作出一點回應和驗證

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-28 23:58:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

想為到Jen @ TOE88 作出一點回應。有些狼友猜有可能我們報告後,Jen太忙,只好用別的MM來代替了Jen。因為我自己確實做過,而報告也寫了。之後,無論這裡的狼友和我現實親身認識的幾個狼友試過後都大受好評。雖然之前,有些我們寫了好的報告,受到短暫好評後突然180度相反的評論會出現。當時,我們留意到應該是某些車房互相攻擊。但今次我們覺得比較可靠的狼友也有點  抱怨,所以為了大家著想,還是想正視一下這個問題。  

Jen的高度沒穿鞋就165,瘦,真波波34C,沒有紋身,長頭髮(過了bra扣)還有  個牙齒矯正器( braces)!

希望試過的狼友們把這些比較一下,驗明正貨。不想公開的話,也可以PM我  。正視一下這個問題,目的是對我們網的聲譽保證和想日後更有效地為狼友介紹好貨。謝謝。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-29 01:53:32 | 显示全部楼层
帶牙套??!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-29 05:13:13 | 显示全部楼层
Teenager look?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-29 07:25:40 | 显示全部楼层
Either way.   It looks optically bad  no matter the " truth".  The very nature of the business relationship has inherently a conflict of interest when the party pays your bills and feeds you.   

My words to Ben during a sensitive time.....but what do I know?  I clean toilets for a living

In each phase of 747's growth you need to be careful in what you say and do.  During 747 infancy stage  you can do and say what ever you want  because the risk of impact is minimal.    I've been in business for many years and have seen great start ups grow rapidly and eventually flame out.  Why? The management approach which worked in the beginning did not work as the company grew rapidly.  I will not go into details but you can do small things to improve in how you manage this site and minimize the optics of favouritism.  Professionalism is key.  Unless your goal is to run a small  mom and pop shop.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-29 07:41:41 | 显示全部楼层
Or the other option is to go "all in" be the big swinging dick stud for 747 and don't feel you need to explain yourself no matter the feedback  . .       Whatever you choose do it 100% to build this sites brand identity.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-29 07:58:08 | 显示全部楼层
They should use price to lower the demand if the demand for mm is so high, good for mm, performance should associated with price, Ben/Jerry can also issue 747 certified certificate to mm to show to wolves... ....認明 747,必是精品
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-29 08:41:48 | 显示全部楼层
Or have a 24x7 jellybean call hotline to verify mm as soon as she open the doors .   

Horny Hunter :    Jelly bro I'm in the doorway but I can't see her braces like you wrote.  It's too dark.  Hold on let me pull out my lighter.

Jelly bro:   Most excellent idea bro

Horny Hunter:   Ok kimchi Jenn .  open your mouth wide  and say aaaaaaaaaasssshhhhhhhh .      It's a mm shake down with a lighter.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-29 17:03:15 | 显示全部楼层
There is such a huge divide between the positive and negative reviews that the whole thing just smells fishy. I wouldn't rule out bait and switch.

Jellyman is taking the right decision in trying to get to the bottom of it. Service is highly subjective and influenced by YMMV. Bros appraisal of looks will also vary, but not as much as service. I'd say a mean variance of 1.5 points of 10 for looks is standard deviation. On the other hand, details of height, weight, skinny/medium/fat, boob size, tattoos, braces, etc, are very objective. These objective details can be used to pick out the truth.

I urge the bros who tried Jen but gave negative reviews to come in here and speak up.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-29 17:59:57 | 显示全部楼层
This mm market I can compare it to stock market:
When nobody is buying you should be carefully buying when its low,
when everyone is rushing into the lineup to book(buy) I would definitely avoid it, even though I may have missed the boat. Its the "End of the water", the last sip of the soup, no matter how good everybody says
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-29 18:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
I suggest we send it special forces green beret brother  joes and dr Siu on a fact finding mission for the truth .  I have full confidence they will get to bottom of this huge review gap mystery.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 20:45 , Processed in 0.044185 second(s), 17 queries .