找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 天津饭

Omicron南非变种 & EMT电子汇款 :狼友们怎么看这兩个问题 ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-12-20 12:46:46 | 显示全部楼层
djb1991 发表于 2021-12-20 00:42
dude, i dont think you understand what i am saying, I literally mentioned examples like you can ch ...

Brother, I did understand your post, but it seems to me that you are not very familiar with the average working conditions of a sex worker at all. You still think that, a girl can mitigate all her risks by installing a camera or as you metaphorically put it "do her trade indoors rather than outdoors." Notice I used the word metaphorically because I understand you are not meaning literally.

You also continue to perpetuate a "it's not my fault they take risks, so it's not my responsability" perspective.

I think one of the reasons why guys don't realize how vulnerable the girls are, is because we probably watch too many movies. I know a great deal of guys who think that brothels are like when Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan went to that massage parlor full of triads, with wave after wave of security guards trained in martial arts. It doesn't take much critical thinking to breakdown those myths.

For instance, do you seriously believe that every agency employs security guards to live next door to their condos? Or have trained security guards in the units when you fuck the girls?

That doesn't make any financial sense whatsoever unless an agency owner got lucky and found a platoon of undocumented ex military looking for a cash job just hanging out at Pacific Mall. Security personnel is expensive and intrusive to the experience of most clients.

Have you ever been to a massage parlor? How many security did you see there sitting at the front desk or by the door? None, just the lonely receptionist at the door. Massage parlors get robbed all the time and a lot of the time the footage is not turned over to the police specially when the place hires undocumented girls in fear of attracting undue attention to themselves.

Prostitution is nowhere close to being the cash cow that drug trafficking is, so don't be fooled into thinking that these pimps have safe houses full of money with their own private harems.

Regarding money laundering, again the movies have painted a picture in our heads. If a pimp was stupid enough to use EMT transactions to launder money then he or she would be losing money after they finish paying the accountant. The entire purpose of money laundering is to move large amounts of cash from "off the books" into the books to "clean that cash."

If a pimp had to launder 100k of cash, that pimp would have to have 100 transactions of 1k each, or 1 thousand transactions of $100 each. Also, said pimp would have to pay taxes on that. So his or her $100k would end up costing around 140k depending on their tax bracket. It seems awfully inefficient to do this when there is much easier ways. I admit, in this area I am not an expert at all, but this is the gist of money laundering, taking large amounts of income from "off the books" and putting it "into the books."

I am not an accountant so if anybody who is in that field can comment that would be great.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-20 16:33:02 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-12-20 12:46
Brother, I did understand your post, but it seems to me that you are not very familiar with the av ...

Frank again I understand what you are saying and I believe you understand my point of view as well, at least kind of. I just want to clarify, first of all personally I already expressed my opinion on risks of being a wolf on multiple other topics, we already take a tons of risk just being a wolf hunting, the risk of health, law, family issue , any risk could destory our own life, career or family.  And I'm not saying I don't sympathy woman in this industry that got harassed or dangered. Just personality I feel bad for any woman to get harrassed despite what they do. However, for some Wolfs like me, it is business , a lot of girls I see them once and left , never saw them again for the rest of my life. If anything happen to them I really won't think like oh I hope I could have done something. I really wouldn't go that far and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one thinking that way. I understand you would say we think those woman as merchandise thus dehumanize them , in a way you are right but  I think it would be too much to ask to personality get envovled with every girl we sleep with, if i do that I should probably start dating someone. And I can tell you I have heard horrible stories on girls getting threaten by robbers and I genuinely got worried for the girl cause I was a regular. But I wouldn't worry about girls I have seen once or never seen before, you understand what I'm saying ?

And for the money those owner earns, I was actually talking to a working girl the other day, she was trying to figure out how much the owner could have made over the years she was shocked herself, it is just way too much. I'm not sure about white agency , but it's usually 3-7 split as industry standard for Asian garage so you can do a rough calculation to see how rich those owners can be. Hiring an army should not be a problem in my opinion

Money laundry is interesting topic I'm not expert neither. But recently I heard that people are donating small twitch streamer , so they make deals with those streamers to return a certain percentage back to them , and the big donation could help streamer earn money and exposure. Online business is still a great area IMO with the rapid change of online currency from coins to NFT , money laundry must have more ways to be done but again I'm not an expert,  I was just saying you never know what they do with the money since I mentioned above it is a very big big big large sum of cash

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-12-20 17:18:54 | 显示全部楼层
刚刚打完第三针 目前还是观望,来势汹汹的新变种,还是选择闭关吧 。emt我是肯定要抵制的 为了娱乐 不值得既要花钱还要承担风险。非常的不科学。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-20 18:49:48 | 显示全部楼层
djb1991 发表于 2021-12-19 13:51
Frank, I have to disagree with some points you discussed here. I understand what you are saying but  ...

Thank you for the heads-up. I never thought about this issue before: "most dangerous thing that Yuanfen mentioned about EMT, is you don't know where you are sending money to".
Interesting...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-23 21:50:03 | 显示全部楼层
I really think EMT is dangerous to customers... Customers will leave a permanent traceable record... It also reveals the ID of keepers ... All you buy from this EMT is to minimize the number of no show cases.... Not worth  it from customer poinf of view and minimal value to keepers.. so I  will never go to these shops

Fortunately,  BH and ASB .have new girls now that I probably  don't  need go shops required EMT
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-24 08:49:28 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-12-23 14:26
Brother, I want to thank you again for taking the time to discuss this topic with me. I feel very s ...

Frank it's a nice discussion with you on this topic, but I really hope we stop talking about this and gets more personal information involved. At the end of day, it's just your personal preference if you are OK with EMT or not. I think we provide enough insight on both sides of this topic for fellow wolfs to read. Wish a Merry Christmas and safe hunting.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-24 09:01:47 | 显示全部楼层
Emt绝对不接受,真实姓名都暴露了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-25 05:47:03 | 显示全部楼层

Omicron spreading Precautions are warranted

Posts were talking about DFK issue.
My current practice is to encourage mm to wear the mask during the session, meaning NO DFK and as a result NO BBBS too.
That may not be your style, but we just got close to 10K infection in Ontario.
Safe hunting is the word.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-27 19:58:44 | 显示全部楼层
I totally agree Omicron spreading precautions are warranted but only wearing masks when meeting MMs are not safe at all. The sanitary conditions, showers, beddings, towels and clothes all matter. The Omicron virus from droplets could stay on any surface and still active after a few hours. You never know how many customers the MM has met before you and any DFK with her would be in fact having DFK with the customers she has met previously. Given the situation that the Omicron virus is high contagious and spread extremely fast I think everyone should give a second thought before meeting MMs now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-29 10:49:54 | 显示全部楼层
lee 发表于 2021-12-27 19:58
I totally agree Omicron spreading precautions are warranted but only wearing masks when meeting MMs  ...

I second that. Omicron aside, do you really want to DKF a mm, not knowing who she might have BBBJ or other oral services, like rimming, before you,
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 22:19 , Processed in 0.039090 second(s), 11 queries .