找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9952|回复: 12

Molly @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-26 08:15:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Long time no review here, the location is at a new townhouse in richmond hill

Face 6: average looking kind of girl and not a head turner for me. age range looks around 24-26 and i dont think the pics from the website are real lol

Body 6.5: shes kind of short, around 160 cm from my perspective. boobs are small d and soft so it feels natural for me, didnt detect any enhancement. she got a little fat overall

Service 9: havent had this good service for a long time. we had a hug before shower, mouthwash and started washing my body front and back. dfk/lfk and bbbj in shower.
After shower i sat on the edge of her bed and started performing bbbj on me again for good 5 mins
More bbbj on me after she told me to lie down, did cat bath, nipple licking, and licking around my crotch felt so good
She can deepthroat my cock well lol its good stuff
Gave me a crazy pussy slide with more dfk whhich is my favorite lol that was intense and then more bbbj for another good 5 mins
Just some more pussyslide with dfk before the condom on and then she proceed with cg position and she rode me well
The tip of my cock keeps rubbing the bottom of her pussy to make her cum
Switched to missionary after and then my turn to cum lol damn the whole session was wild
And then followed by massage which is not bad

Attitude 9: good english communication. friendly and nice. we chat a lot of things such as jobs and studying
will repeat for sure
damage 220/45 mins + 20 tips
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-26 09:02:24 | 显示全部楼层
Me when I see a service over 9: 😈😈😈😈😈😈 KEKEKE
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-26 12:28:52 | 显示全部楼层
Fully booked yesterday by early afternoon
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-8-26 12:45:26 | 显示全部楼层
hamsterxxx 发表于 2021-8-26 12:28
Fully booked yesterday by early afternoon
I always book mm in the morning lol

ultraman905 发表于 2021-8-26 09:02
Me when I see a service over 9: 😈😈😈😈😈😈 KEKEKE

It was a good meal lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-26 13:54:24 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2021-8-26 12:45
I always book mm in the morning lol

I did not have a craving until 2pm yesterday. I should just book 10am everyday because I always need mm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-26 15:52:21 | 显示全部楼层
Really don't understand why some people still think these MMs are in their 20s.

Just look at their skill level. These MMs have had many many years of experience already.

Almost none of them are under 30.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-26 16:45:07 | 显示全部楼层
just超齡 发表于 2021-8-26 15:52

I really don't understand why some people always want to criticize other people on age.  :-)

I am not a young guy.  I have been looking at girls and fucking girls for a long time.  I am sure I haven't fucked as many as other wolves here, but I've definitely seen many many.

Even when I went to high school, where I am with girls my age, I can see a big difference in appearance ranging from way young to even 30+.  It depends on many things, including body shape, and skin quality.  The hair and make up makes a difference too.  Of course, the demeanor of the girl also contribute to the appearance of youth/maturity.

Regarding skill - It didn't take 6 month of fucking and watching a few AV to get my virgin girlfriend to be expert at servicing me.  It doesn't take years!  Some girls still aren't that good after 5+ years  (Example is our favorite Paris@BH)

The bottom line is this - When someone write a report on his estimate on the girl's age, it is based on what he see/hear/feel.  It is absolutely subjective, and the more report, the more the reader can make a determination.  No need to point out these "beliefs" that all Koreans have surgery, superior make up, 10 years training/experience in their home country, etc...  

Here is my datapoint - I completely agree with this thread's OP - Molly looks to be in her mid-20s.  Very energetic.  Voice, skin, body, breast tightness all point to below 30.   If she is above 30, and still this tight, then great.  Enjoy!  $160 for  30 minutes!  :-)   Otherwise, ignore all the MW/BH threads and stay with the rich wolfs at D4U.  Funny that very few people suspect the girls' age on D4U.  Do they show you ID?  Or is there a belief that Chinese girls don't have good genes or good make up or good plastic surgery?

** MODERATOR **

Healthy skepticism is a GOOD thing. We need more of it.

Balance is important. We need skeptics to balance those who trust too easily. We need those who tend to be negative/pessimistic to balance those who are overly positive/optimistic. Both sides are equally important.

You are free to express your opinion that she is in her 20s, just as others are free to express their opinion that she must be at least 30.

Please don't denigrate other people's opinions as just merely "criticism" because you don't agree with them. By the same token, they may as well ask "why do fanboys who think old ladies are young girls criticize people who give accurate age assessments".

By the way, it has been explained why people trust D4U girls' advertised ages. But those were mostly in reviews written in Chinese so non-Chinese may not have read/known about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-26 23:45:33 | 显示全部楼层
She's been getting great reviews all around. Any girl she looks like for comparison? Like any pic of a celeb or random internet girl. The pics on the site are fake but man she keeps getting low scores for face and body. I wanna try but if too ugly it will be a boner killer for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-27 02:55:15 | 显示全部楼层
just超齡 发表于 2021-8-26 15:52

Just look at their ...

Three main reasons.

ONE - Old guys generally have a harder time judging the age of someone significantly younger than them. To them there's not a big difference between 20s and 30s.

TWO - White guys are notorious for under estimating the age of Asians. If you want a more accurate estimate, read the reviews written in Chinese.

THREE - If makeup application was a sport, Koreans would rule as world grandmaster champions. And if their space technology was as good as their cosmetic surgery tech, there'd be Korean colonies on Mars already.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-27 08:00:12 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2021-8-26 16:45
I really don't understand why some people always want to criticize other people on age.  :-)

I am  ...

Hi MOD,  thanks for the kind warning and advice.  But I argue that the guy I responded to only complain about the reviewer and did not provide his objective/subjective opinion of he girl's age.  Basically, he said all Korean girls working in Toronto should be +10 years just because they are Korean.   There are lots of these 1-line comments that perpetuate this "Korean working girl myth" stereotype.

I estimate reading close to 10 different review/comments about Molly on AZN747 and they are all positive.  All of the age estimates were under 30, with most of then close to the 25 range.   
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 11:19 , Processed in 0.034396 second(s), 13 queries .