找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: tomatoknight

现在大家都是用自己的手机打电话发短息预约?

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-11-13 16:43:51 | 显示全部楼层
Yuanfen 发表于 2021-11-13 16:00
I think the risk is real but not like what is being imagined.  Having your phone number show up in ...

WeChat is tricky. If you don’t plan to go to China, you are good. Otherwise, President Xi can read all your chat history.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-15 18:45:36 | 显示全部楼层
I think the risk is real but not like what is being imagined.  Having your phone number show up in ...

The risk is everywhere --- there is risk going to the restaurant, there is risk to drive a car, there is risk going on a flight, etc.
All I am saying is that the risk you get arrested by the police because of you use your phone to text an agent is EXTREMELY LOW, unless you are known to the police and they WANT TO go after you, in that case, they might use it as a piece of evidence to go against you.
There is almost 0 possibility that police will go after you because they saw your phone# in the list, BTW, the phone# can be transferred so they will have a hard time to prove that IT WAS YOU who use that phone# AT THAT TIME, they also need to prove that you ACTUALLY PAY to complete the transaction. It's almost like you ran the red light and got caught by the camera, but the police can never prove that it is YOU who drove at that time, so they cannot deduct the points from your driving record.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-15 19:01:06 | 显示全部楼层

Anonymity is often confused for privacy, but they are not one and the same. Privacy is the ability to choose when and where you will communicate or receive communications from someone. As well as, the ability to choose from whom you will receive these communications.

Anonymity on the other hand, is trying to live off the grid. Be unknown or invisible.

The problem with anonymity is that in today's society it doesn't exist. Specially in China, so I don't think that Chinese people are overly worries about this as much as white people. Even within our white Canadian society it is pretty hard to live life anonymously because apple, samsung, everyone is listening to what we say and reading what we type.

I think this fear of being listened or known is mitigated by the knowledge that what we are doing is not illegal or at least it won't have legal or embarrassing consequences. When it comes to the hobby, not one guy has gone to jail for hiring a prostitute since the launch of the C36 law. So as far as prostitution is concerned, which I am guessing is what we are all concerned about or we wouldn't be here, we have nothing to fear.

The police will go after the human traffickers and bad guys, but since we are not bad guys we aren't so much concerned about anonymity.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-15 20:29:49 | 显示全部楼层
还好我都是借狼友的手机打电话发短信的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-16 09:58:10 | 显示全部楼层
这个学到了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-22 02:50:25 | 显示全部楼层
screwaround88 发表于 2021-11-15 18:45
The risk is everywhere --- there is risk going to the restaurant, there is risk to drive a car, th ...
All I am saying is that the risk you get arrested by the police because of you use your phone to text an agent is EXTREMELY LOW

I don't think it's just the police.
If you don't ever want other people or your family or friends to find out about your hobby, then don't use your own phone, don't leave trails behind, as simple as that.
MM's phone may get stolen, or hacked, and someone for the fun of it may decide to post what's inside the phone.   The risk of that is low, yes, but since it's so easy to go from low risk to zero risk, why not do it?

But if you don't care other people knowing about your hobby, then sure, use your own phone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-26 22:22:56 | 显示全部楼层
我就是个普通市民,出来玩只要不是被抓交易现行,两个成年人你情我愿地happy关JC什么事?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-27 17:19:20 | 显示全部楼层
那你怎麼解釋這是誰的地方?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-28 01:25:28 | 显示全部楼层
WolfKing 发表于 2021-11-26 22:22
我就是个普通市民,出来玩只要不是被抓交易现行,两个成年人你情我愿地happy关JC什么事? ...

我本人不會用自己的手机號碼或微信等聯絡方式去做预约。
原因不是怕警察,而是怕被雞頭騷擾。

有不少雞頭中介之類的人,長期不斷發出大量滋擾的廣告。就算你叫他們別再發給你,他們隨口答應了之後還是繼續發。

有的店主每當沒生意就給所有舊客發信息 “剛來了個19歲學妹!第一次出來做的!快來品償!”
(而事實上每次都根本沒有任何新女)

有的更會直接打電話過來,也不會問你身邊有沒有人,方不方便說話,第一句就說來了個新女孩如何年輕火辣天然巨乳服務超好。。。。

如果你單身還問題不太大,最多有點小煩。但如果你有老婆或女友,很可能會這種keeper害死。

所以建議大家,出來玩一定要用burner phone。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-28 22:01:36 | 显示全部楼层
barcelona 发表于 2021-11-28 01:25
我本人不會用自己的手机號碼或微信等聯絡方式去做预约。
原因不是怕警察,而是怕被雞頭騷擾。

There are a lot of providers who will not accept a fake app number for bookings, the reasoning for that it's obvious to me. The thing you describe about privacy or the right to not be marketed to is valid, if you tell the shop keeper that you do not wish to receive communications from them then it should be respected.

On the other hand if a provider respects your boundaries but they want to only book people with real numbers for screening, then it should not be an issue. You can't paint all providers with the same brush.

By the way, leolist is the worst when it comes to people messaging you even months after you have communicated with them.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:58 , Processed in 0.034690 second(s), 11 queries .