AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4399|回复: 1

Una @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-7-31 00:44:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nice condo in Markham. No security issues at all. Parking across the street. Booking friendly and very easy.

F 8.5 Pretty with light make up. Nice smile. Pretty eyes with some subtle eye shadow and moderate lashes that I thought were very sexy.

B 8.5 Una is definitely early to mid 20s. Petite but nice boobs, small waist and roundish butt. Not long legs but in proportion and shapely.

S 8.7 Warm hug and serious DFK at front door greeting. The DFK is sensual and fairly continuous. SFT with even more DFK and deep and rhythmic hot water enhanced water flute. I think Una must have played in the band an school. Bedroom antics began with cat licks and a good soft style body slide. The body slide is good because of her extremely soft skin. At some point I asserted that we need to move on to more normal GFE style main events. Una tolerated but soon put an end to DATY. A few positions were very good and everything was friendly and fun. An additional highlight was when she surprised me by quickly slipping on a hot black see through leotard whose bottom was easy to slide out of the way.

A further nice surprise was another hot water BBBJ on the bad after we were all through. after the traditional hot wash cloth wipe off. The hot rinse is a nice added feature. We cuddled under a blanket for a short time before a second SFT and a few kisses and hugs goodbye.  I was her last client for the night so we were both winding down.

A 9 Una treats you like a human being. We had some fun with her phone translator. We had some interesting questions for each other. The talking part was not too long, not too short. It was just right. It added that additional warming dimension to the experience. Una told me I was a nice looking older man. haha.

I booked 2 hours so that there would be no need to rush through the procedures. If I repeated I might go to 90 minutes. Una is one of the best sensual DFK kissers I have met. That is a real highlight. Recommend you go there with breath fresher than springtime like the Prez.

There is a premium price here. Is it worth it? That is up to you. I would say it is not a bargain but certainly not an unfair price.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-31 23:08:05 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds good! Mr.Prezident had a nice experience too~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 21:28 , Processed in 0.037015 second(s), 14 queries .