搜索
查看: 6785|回复: 38

Visual Reports: Becky

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-17 05:11:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Ben2009 于 2012-6-17 15:26 编辑

Becky's Garage (5MMs, only saw 4)

Cookie
Don't blame me if my description is off. I only took a glance at this MM before she disappeared back into her room. She had a big smile on her face and looked friendly. Tall girl, not thin but not fat either. Early-to-mid-20s Dimsum. Face is above average. Overall, looks doable but not a must-do.

Fei
Mid-20s Dimsum. My friend tried her and gave high scores for appearance and service. For me, her body is MCOT and very sexy. Very thin, very nice skin, relatively large breasts (my frd said they are either real or very finely done boob job). Her face however is not MCOT, but for sure not ugly. I'd give a 7 for face and a 9 for body.

Mandy
Mid-20s Kimchi. Quite pretty facial, and nice slender body with proportionate boobs and ass. I'd give an 8 for both face and body. She is a smoker.

Tiffany:
Late-20s or early-30s Dimsum. Friendly girl who speaks both Mandarin and Cantonese fluently (don't know about her English level). Ok looking gentle face that is easy on the eyes, and a body that is neither skinny nor fat but could improve by toning up a bit. I'd give her a 7 for both face and body.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-17 08:53:03 | 显示全部楼层
That MM's name should be Cookie, not BoBo.

On her first arrive, I don't know where did she learn those strange technique......... Becky said that she has to re-teach her all over again.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-17 09:00:28 | 显示全部楼层
Fei-Fei's body is not thin, nor fat neither. It's just about right. And her skin is so soft & smooth.........

I like her big pair of eyes, and friendly personality. But my hands are too small to handle her big breasts........ That's why I didn't try her.......... But I heard that her services are really good.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-17 09:04:03 | 显示全部楼层
I didn't pay too much attention on Mandy, because there is another Kimchi over there......... GiGi.

Sorry Mandy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-17 09:15:41 | 显示全部楼层
The ad said Tiffany is from 楊州............ That's right, she born in 楊州, and moved into HK for so long. That's why she could speak very fluent HK style Cantonese. Her english standard........ I don't know.

Tiffany has a pair of good-size breasts too......... which hiding inside her loose clothing.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-17 15:30:54 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the corrections Porky gor. I edited the name. Becky told me Gigi left already. As for Feifei's body, her legs r really thin tho her upper body was more concealed by clothing. Finally, for Cookie, u should help Becky teach her technique la. Hahaha...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-17 19:03:20 | 显示全部楼层
What is the latest info re Becky having a cleaner location?  I remember "ahwong" or somebody reported that may be we should bring our own slippers going to the shower @ Becky's

Becky has MMs with "potential", however, Beauty Pageant format is not everybody's COT, it is fine as long as there is only one spectator - me.  If there is more than one, I shy away.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-17 19:12:16 | 显示全部楼层
Becky garage, if you read this, send you good MM's to hotel room set up.

DD hing and I will line up.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-17 19:14:50 | 显示全部楼层
grandlea 发表于 2012-6-17 19:12 static/image/common/back.gif
Becky garage, if you read this, send you good MM's to hotel room set up.

DD hing and I will line up ...

Becky,
Please remember I have #1, grandlea has #2, any others will be #3 & so on........  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-17 19:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2012-6-17 19:14 static/image/common/back.gif
Becky,
Please remember I have #1, grandlea has #2, any others will be #3 & so on........

Nothing will be left for #2.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-11 07:25 , Processed in 0.052178 second(s), 17 queries .