找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12807|回复: 41

Cordelia@AsianSexyBabe , Angel@VictoriaGirls

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-30 20:28:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Cordelia @ AsianSexyBabe

Saw a new MM on the ASB, pictures looks dam good, made an appointment which was hard... time didn't really fit well so I had to sort out my personal schedule, arrived at the location, got the buzz and went up. Open the door I was disappointed honestly... I'm not sure if it's just me or other people too but there is a noticeable difference between pictures and reality, or I should say huge, you can tell it's the same person but super PS. Anyways, she doesn't look bad though, although I can tell she's not young either, approximately 26-30. Good for her age I guess? That's that, now we headed for the shower she handed me over the towel, grabbed my hand off to the shower, shower was mediocre nothing really special but she did tease me a couple times with her bum, don't know if it was intentional or not. After shower we went back to the bedroom, started off LFK, then she moved down south for my nipples and wiener, during BBBJ I could feel a little teeth. We started off from CG, Mish, doggy. Had to use KY. Then we lay down for a little bit and chat, headed for the shower then bye bye.

Face: 7 not really good looking, just an average girl. Won't turn head on the streets.
Body: 8.5 full natural body. Very nice. With her body, it's definitely a head turner. One of those moments you get a hard on until she turn her face.
Service: 7.5 you're looking for GFE it's good, PSE don't even bother going, no waterflute, a little DFK, lots of LFK, knows how to talk to men.
Attitude: 9 pretty good.
Repeat: Sorry, it's a no for me.
Damage: 400

P.S personally I do not think she worth 400 /h , I even think 350 is pushing it due to her age and face isn't on point, the only thing that is worth mentioning is her body, full natural. Isn't paying high prices is for young pretty girls? After comparing her with angel @ VG, Angel price is fair but not ASB, but if Angel is 240/350. Honestly I think Cordelia would be 220/300.

Angel @ VictoriaGirls

After seeing all the hype of Angel I said fuck it, don't care if it's a house. Had to try,  finally made an appointment, arrived at the location, whoever is taking appointments told me to park at the church, I can't even find it, yet I don't want to go whoring after going to the church so I ended up parking down the street. Anyways, I arrived and I told the keeper the keeper told me to come in, went in the house it was this short tiny girl, went up a couple of steps and open up the curtain and told me to go in, saw Angel standing there with heels on,  had to undress myself then headed for a shower, nothing special about shower, no waterflute. Started jerking me off slowly in the shower, came out from the shower, helped me wipe my back and I lie down, started off with nipples sucking then BBBJ, too much hand motion during BBBJ, not sure if she's trying to make me cum from that and call it a day or what, finally the dome came on, started from CG then sitting CG is guess? Then I came, she went in the washroom and mouthwash 3 times.... does my breathe smell? Or does my dick taste bad? I don't know. after she lay her head on my chest for a little bit until time is up, headed back for the shower, and realized the toilet is flooding, water level is where the toilet seat is...

Face: 7.5-8 pretty but I can tell she got wrinkles on her face, therefore she's not young anymore.
Body: 7.5 tits are fake, it felt hard, overall body she is a little boney, and not fit, not fat, she's just thin.
Service: 7.5 no waterflute, trying to make me cum from mouth and hand too hard. Lol I don't like that shit. Yes DFK, LFK, no digits.
Attitude: 9 its great.
Damage: 240
Repeat: possibly.

P.S only complain I have is the house, I fucking hate that shit, during the whole session I was worried about walking out and seeing another wolf. And the washroom is full of that black mould. Kinda disgusting, suggest VG get it clean....

Another review coming! Mackenzie@Dream4u already tried but need sometime to write it. Since someone said I recommended her for some reason. Awkward.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-30 21:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-30 21:30:46 | 显示全部楼层
nobody 发表于 2017-9-30 21:21
http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/cordelia.html
相片相当吸引!

That's the reason why I went, turns out there is a huge difference... disappointed
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-30 21:32:47 | 显示全部楼层
If C got a good natural hot body,. I will check out any thing below the face then.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-30 21:56:55 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-9-30 21:32
If C got a good natural hot body,. I will check out any thing below the face then.

If that's what you want go ahead, don't say I didn't warn you, don't expect too much from the face score
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-30 22:05:27 | 显示全部楼层
Angel 的性比價還是不錯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-30 23:47:38 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,基本认同… 我也打下分,给狼友参考下吧

Cordellia上妝过了7.3不到7.5,照片嘛…对的上眼睛,B8.3 臀围/腰身比例扣分,美腿/天然DD加分,S7.5-8,开始慢热/后面气氛很好,A8.5 调情加分…综合条件400对感觉控过关,对于颜控很可能会失望

Angel上妆7.5不到7.7,B7.3 手感/性感度一般,S7.5服务随心,总体不过不失,吻有感觉,A8.3 状态上有点疲惫扣分… 240/45 适中,颜值达300标准,350/HR勉强了点, 感觉之前网评打的分有点虚高
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-1 08:29:41 | 显示全部楼层
好在學会了先忍一陣。謝謝掃雷。也許不是雷但也至少給誇很大。非常感謝各位不被人影响。那些怕得罪人,每個MM都是8899那种報告害人不淺啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-1 08:32:06 | 显示全部楼层
白色巨鯨 发表于 2017-10-1 08:29
好在學会了先忍一陣。謝謝掃雷。也許不是雷但也至少給誇很大。非常感謝各位不被人影响。那些怕得罪人,每個 ...

SO who is on your TDL now, with the 2 reviews by 2 respectable bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-1 10:57:22 | 显示全部楼层
我找Angle是因为她漂亮(脸及身材)。她的态度不错,感觉很好,她也是中国MM中DFK比较投入的不多的女孩之一。 但服务也就非常一般。要想服务好的,还是找韩国MM。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 04:31 , Processed in 0.039405 second(s), 13 queries .