AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10716|回复: 14

Yoona@PandoraGirl , Roxy@AsianSexyBabe , Suzie@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-27 15:08:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If you are looking for the reviews, skip this part...

So after inquiring sending around text to see who is avaliable and who is the most convenient for me to get to I have decided to stay a bit closer to where I live and goto a Markham location; howerver, the next time slot is 3 hours away. So i decided to write a few review of my recent conquests. When I say recent, it means within this month (September). I only mention this because I get so upset of the miss oppurtunity when i read an amazing review and think to myself 'hmmm, I think I will try that.' just to see that the MM no longer works their.

Roxy @ ASB

Is it was my first time to that location, uncertain if I was able to park accross the street, I think I circled 3 times, then just pulled in to the nearest parking avaliable spot, an empty parking lot for a commercial building with some signs of "parking with permit only".

Face: 7.5/10 Age like 25-32, simply put...pics are her. Make up was done up. Not too much, but just enough for a night out at the clubs.

Body: 8 / 10 So she opened the door with a cute mini skirt and tank top, with enhanced C cups. I wouldnt say she is athletic, but her body was toned.

Service: 8/10 I am grading her service soley on that day, and since i think i was her last client of the night, I believe she had a long day. With that being said. she used as much as she knows how to pleasure someone that is feeling frisky.

Attitude: of 9/10 GFE. with a touch of crowd pleaser. After first shot , the clean up and cuddle for the recharging of my member was classic GFE. mini chit chat with the limited english, but it was enough. and the re work up was smooth, but i could tell she was tired.

Repeat: maybe, only if i can book earlier
damage: 260 1h, Collected pay at the end

Yoona @ PG

Book a through text, I thought it was smooth for a 45m or a 1H session. I even got an address. When i get there, I send a text and get a reply via phone call saying "ohhh, I thought you cancel hunny". good news was she was avaliable, bad news was only hh.

Face: 9/10 Age looks like 22-26, imo the pics could be her, but i would have to be really druink to think so. Adorable baby face, with the body to mind fuck ya. why? because she has a body of a mature woman.

Body: 7 / 10 When i say mature, I dont mean old. just really well developed in a sexy teddy type lingerie. unfortunately, her DDs cup breasts were not on tight and tone frame. it wasnt fat. but it also was not slim or skinny. it was a little bit of meat, good meat.

Service: 9/10 Even though this was another late night meal. She was energetic and true to the info provided by the site "SE". I aint gonna give away her routine, but if u read enough reviews for her it is a routine. and it always begins with standing in front of the mirror...

Attitude: of 10/10 PSE, knows for a fact of what feels good, however with that being said, quite a bit of lube was used...I'll have to say her best attribute is the way she dealt with the clean up, the ooze, the slime... true pro. I dont know about you, but i dont like it when the girl is grossed out, or disgusted by it... major turn off...

Repeat: yes
damage: 150+ tip hh, Collected pay at the end

Suzie @ MW
Booked by text, I thought I was gonna decide a time later, but i was forced to do hh...I say forced, because I find this out when i am inside the room. I never do hh unless forced or "SUPER ITCHY".

Face: 7/10 Age looks like 28-35, pics can be her, not much effort was given for her makeup, but at the same time she was not a mess. in a word, decent.

Body: 7/10 not toned, but not fat...enhaunced breasts, opened the door with nice lingerie

Service: 9/10 She was overly talkative, you can tell she was proud of her ability to speak and understand english. Just a little bit too much, if you know what i am saying ...  

Attitude: of 10/10 PSE, she has pride in what she does and I'll have to admit, she is good at what she does. She is so good at what she does, it makes you almost think, is there a chance she could have been a man at one point in her life...then you realize your mind does not wanna go there so you just enjoy...

Repeat: yes  
damage: 150+ tip hh, Collected pay at the end

So far, MW and PG have one strike each for forcing me to do HH. but booking by text is still convenient

here is my preference for my review, i like to give my opinion and hopes this helps other wolves compare if the had one but not another

face Yoona > Roxy > Suzie
body Roxy > Yoona = Suzie
service Suzie >= Yoona > Roxy
attitude Roxy = Yoona > Suzie

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-27 18:07:54 | 显示全部楼层
I saw yoona as hany at mw she was tired as shit and when i saw her at pg. says she likes it, less busy and gives better service because of it. She also looks wayyy more fresh. Dont know if she disappeared for work on her face/body, she is alot hotter, could be due to being less busy and fresh. She gained weight, but its the weight that i like on women. I hope she keeps it. I rlly like how she asks me to go deep. Avg dick in canada= big for asian.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-28 05:35:41 | 显示全部楼层
Suzie service is good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-28 08:23:45 | 显示全部楼层
Susie's Boobs are natural.  I met her couple of times and totally disagree that they are enhanced.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-28 12:49:20 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-9-28 08:23
Susie's Boobs are natural.  I met her couple of times and totally disagree that they are enhanced.

The boobs r natural, ass enhanced. Her face is old now so w.e
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-28 13:08:09 | 显示全部楼层
harambe 发表于 2017-9-27 18:07
I saw yoona as hany at mw she was tired as shit and when i saw her at pg. says she likes it, less bu ...

Interesting... I saw Hany too and had a good session but never repeated.  I didn't let her go through her routine and I probably should have allowed it... Not sure i want to go see her after the weight gain.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-28 13:11:35 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2017-9-28 13:08
Interesting... I saw Hany too and had a good session but never repeated.  I didn't let her go thro ...

She was a stick before. The weight is still under avg, just looks healthy. I think it did wonders for her cuz i didnt know she was hany and i wouldnt of repeated hany. Id repeat yoona. Ur loss though and im one of the harsher judges on here.
Neway if ur a mw shill, eileen is still good. If you arent eileen fits ur skinny bill. I got money so i go where girls go, nvr loyal, but ppl that have good girls like the cash flow. Sex addict life, if i couldnt afford it than id be a sucker. Also, fuck joanna agents tryna shill for her if it wasnt mw who did that. #1 Asshole dont giv a fuk who dislike me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-28 13:35:06 | 显示全部楼层
harambe 发表于 2017-9-28 13:17
Neway if ur a mw shill, eileen is still good. If you arent eileen fits ur skinny bill. I got money ...

I like pretty face... and I follow whether the good looking girls go.  I have been going to ASB and PG more these days due to the fall out between Lena and I. No girls on the MW roster are on my TDL.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-28 13:59:07 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2017-9-28 13:35
I like pretty face... and I follow whether the good looking girls go.  I have been going to ASB an ...

Face fucker is a tough life. I feel for you. Good bj n tight pussy fixes all the lack in face value. I was a face hunter ubtil i realized their lack of sexual technique
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-28 14:44:59 | 显示全部楼层
harambe 发表于 2017-9-28 13:17
Neway if ur a mw shill, eileen is still good. If you arent eileen fits ur skinny bill. I got money ...

Don't know about MW shills but I can vouch that Joanna is decent. Nothing spectacular but good enough.

I take it your session with her was that bad, eh?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-29 02:33 , Processed in 0.037512 second(s), 13 queries .