找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7658|回复: 12

Ariel & RioStar @ Dream4u

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-28 19:38:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ariel

I'm just going to skip all the bullshit and go straight to the point, booking was hard and annoying, managed to end up booking Ariel, arrived at the location and went up, she opened the door, first impression was doable so I stayed, she held my hand and lead me into the bed, helped me put my clothes away, pulled me into the shower for shower for two, a quick waterflute for like 3 seconds, after shower helped me dry but I ended up having to do it myself, back onto the bed I lie down to let her serve me, some nipples licking and BBBJ, condom came on, started with cowgirl, she lean over for some DFK and then I turned her over for missionary and I came.

Face:7 not bad looking, not good looking either. Doable
Body: 8 no excess fat, boobs are the right size but I wouldn't mind if it was a little bigger, ass isn't the greatest not the worst either. Skin is smooth, got a tattoo around her collar bone, I'm guessing it would be her name or something, same place and same colour as Rio tattoo but different name.
Service: 9 enough for me, feel more like a GFE then hobbying, no ice and fire etc but yes waterflute, DFK and etc.
Attitude:9 really nice out going girl, no awkward moment, she was chatty.
Damage:300
Repeat: No, got Athena @ d4u to try, got Cassie @ ASB to try.

Rio Star

booking was annoying as usual either take too long to reply or "call me" but whatever she hates me lol.

Arrived at the location, got up nice and easy, realize it was a different unit I suppose. Door opened slowly, got in she smiled at me I would consider her pretty but I think she have too much make up on, seems like one of those girls you see at the comic con or whatever you call it, she got braces by the way. A very warm welcome after I took off my shoes she held my hand and lead me into the room, helping me undress and hang up the clothes, went to the bathroom for mouth wash and shower, during shower, waterflute was offered perfect amount of time, around 10 seconds. Helped me dry up, headed back to the bedroom and I lie down on the bed, started from nipples licking and slowly moving down south for BBBJ, condom came on started with cowgirl and we went doggie and I came.

Face:7.5 not sure if I would if a higher score if she have less make up on, but most likely.
Body:8 B cup with big nipples, skin is smooth but got some red dots on her back, ass isn't meaty, could feel the bones during doggie but it isn't flat though, got some tattoos on her body and a small bush, would be nice if she shave it.
Service:9 good enough to for me, nothing crazy more of a GFE which is what I like, but she talks a lot and praise a lot. Waterflute, DFK, MPOS, SF2.
Attitude:9 attitude is great, chatty.
Damage: 300
Repeat: Nope.

1 complain she said "if you like me, can you write an review for me please.", I was going to say what if I don't?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-28 21:06:34 | 显示全部楼层
We have same to do list, going to see either one next weekend
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 06:54:56 | 显示全部楼层
这么打服务分,是不是booking会容易些?
Cassie会不会也打S9?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 08:18:26 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2017-5-29 06:54
这么打服务分,是不是booking会容易些?
Cassie会不会也打S9?

Is this not called Bribery,  or Shill to get better booking , hahaha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 08:20:48 | 显示全部楼层
这样的颜值分只能勉强适合颜控吧?!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-29 09:17:43 | 显示全部楼层
54332 发表于 2017-5-28 21:06
We have same to do list, going to see either one next weekend
Nice. I will beat you

密码码 发表于 2017-5-29 06:54
这么打服务分,是不是booking会容易些?
Cassie会不会也打S9?

I don't know if it would but service is good enough for me, I listed what's available so readers can judge for themselves and not question it. But clearly it wasn't working since you still asked, to be all I wanted was GFE, no rimming , fire and ice etc is fine

nobody 发表于 2017-5-29 08:20
这样的颜值分只能勉强适合颜控吧?!

Yup. Just pass the line

mmpleaser 发表于 2017-5-29 08:18
Is this not called Bribery,  or Shill to get better booking , hahaha.

No it's called not really into the service.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 10:04:30 | 显示全部楼层
这样的颜值分只能勉强适合颜控吧?! - Asking Roses more than the average
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 11:26:49 | 显示全部楼层
iHunter 发表于 2017-5-29 09:19
I don't know if it would but service is good enough for me, I listed what's available so readers c ...

我一般先看最后一行回访意愿…听ASB说Cassie颜值过关,印象里400要过888那一关
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 11:51:04 | 显示全部楼层
iHunter 发表于 2017-5-29 09:17
Nice. I will beat you

please dont cim, i dont wanna taste your liquid
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 18:16:54 | 显示全部楼层
Quite true. If Ariel can get more experience I would rate 8+ for service
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 22:55 , Processed in 0.037800 second(s), 14 queries .