AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4791|回复: 2

[Thailand-Bangkok] newbie hunting guide (by a newbie)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-17 05:32:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Recently I unexpectedly had to stop over in Bangkok for a few days. As I was alone naturally I needed to hunt and since it was my first time there was a steep learning curve. I quickly hit the internet to gather as much information as I could, and I also tried to gather info from various sources other sources, as well as first hand trial and error. Here's a summary of my experience. Hope it will make things a bit easier for other bros who travel to Bangkok for the first time.

If you want a good time, there's a couple of different approaches, and I'll lay it out one by one.

The first approach is to try to get lucky with a civilian girl, local or a tourist. Honestly speaking, I consider myself an okay looking fella, not handsome but presentatable. I ain't born rich either but I have a good job and am well to do. So to put that into context, althought I'm not a tall guy here in Canada, over in Thailand I'm significantly taller than most people and am quite rich by their standards. Needless to say, these qualities really helping in getting girls.

So to get a local girl, try heading over to the RCA. This is the clubbing district. The full name is Royal City Avenue, but if you try to ask the locals or even the cab driver for directions with the full name you'll get puzzled looks, say RCA and they'll know. Most of the local Thai girls that come here know a little bit of English, so don't worry to much about communicating. I think as long as you are relatively young, say under 35, look half decent, and confident enough to approach them, your chance of scoring are pretty good. Here in Toronto my chances of scoring on a given night at the club is under 10%, but over there I succeeded on my first try. Lemme tell you Thai chicks really know how to please a man. The ease I had took me by surprise since I'm used to getting shut down by stuck up bitched over here in Toronto.

While at the shopping mall eating lunch at the food court I chatted up another girl who sat beside me at the food court. I dunno but it just seems like pick up chicks is so much easier there. The girl was a Singaporean tourist and at least an 8 if not 9 out of 10. I think I could have scored with her too if it wasn't for the fact that her flight home was that afternoon. She even showed me itinery and asked me to visit her. Too bad but you win some you lose some.

Getting on to the whoring part. First of all, in downtown Bangkok there are a lof street hookers. You won't miss them, they are everywhere at night. Basically you walk down the street and you can check them out. They come in all shapes and sizes. Most of them are Thai, but a lot of them are foreigners that come here to make a living. There a lot of Black / Africans and personally I find those scary looking. Not a lot of Whites and those that I saw are a bit old for my taste, 30+. Some trannies too, over there they are called ladyboys. And then there were a few that looked underaged. Like I said, all shapes and sizes. If you look them in the eye they will quote you a price. They probably expect you to bargain so the asking price is always high. I heard anything from roughly 1000-1000 baht (roughly $40-400) for a shot. Since I am risk adverse, I checked them out but didn't partake, so I also dont't know how low you can negotiate it to.

One thing I would like to point out. Before I came to Thailand, me and my friends would often joke about accidently getting tricked into having sex with a transvestite who pretended to be a real women. It was a real fear I had but what I found out when I arrived was that over in Thailand people didn't look down on trannies. Trannies would proudly proclaim to be trannies and even tranny bars would have a big sign outside that said Ladyboy Bar. They aren't going to pretend to be a real girl to get your business if that is what you are afraid. Having said that, tranny hookers are probably the most aggressive hookers besides the Africans. If you so much as glance at them, they will grab you by the arm and won't let go. I had that unfortunate experience and since they are actually men, they are quite strong. I got into a tug a war with them on more than one occasion. It was a quite an experience.

What else of hunting is there in Bangkok. There are incalls and outcalls. I'll go through them one by one.

First off, there are Wechat outcalls. They look really sketchy and I didn't try them. So can't share any experience.

Then there are outcalls from strip clubs. These strip clubs are found in 3 main red light districts of Bangkok. Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, and Pat Pong. You can Google there exact location. Of the three, Pat Pong is the oldest, the most famous, and also mostly a tourist trap. I wouldn't recommend it. Nana Plaza is the wildest. Its basically a square shaped 3 story plaza. Its a really wild place and there are a lot of hustlers, pick pockets, and street hookers at the entrance, so be careful. Once inside, there's a bar/restaurant in the centre, a tattoo parlor on the side, and the rest are all strip clubs. A few of them are clearly labelled as Ladyboy joints, so unless you are into that, steer clear, otherwise they may try to grab you and pull you in. I'll also give you guys another piece of advice I learned the hard way. If you see a strip club that has a lot of really hot girls outside trying to get your attention and lure you inside, DON'T GO IN! Those hot girls are only there to draw customers, they don't do anything else, and the girls inside are disappointing. There are a few clubs that are decent, but overall, I recommend Soi Cowboy for the best action. Soi Cowboy is basically a short small street lined the strip clubs. Once again, don't walk into the ones with hot girls outside beckoning you to go in. Instead, take your time and observe. You'll figure out which ones are the hottest. There are a lot of really good strip clubs on this street, but by far the most famous of busiest is one called Baccarat. Yes, Baccarat as in the card game. This strip club is a 2 story joint, the bottom is semi-nude and top floor is fully-nude.

Now, this is the process and it applies to all strip clubs at all 3 red light districts. If you walk into the crappy strip clubs, once you walk in, one of the mamasans will quickly approach you and take you to a nearby table and sit you down, then she will ask you to buy her a drink. Then everyone else will ask you to do the same, everyone including the girls, the cleaning lady, the DJ..... I mean, EVERYONE. You can always say no, but they are really pushy. On the other hand, at popular and busy clubs like Baccarat you can hardly get a drink because the place is so damn busy. Now I've heard from some "uncles" and older generation wolves that hunted in Bangkok many years ago and it seems to be a really dangerous place back them but these days its a lot more under control. At least if you go into established joints like Barcarrat, or any joints that have the "King's Group" designation, they aren't going to rip you off. When someone ask you to buy them a drink, just ask the bartender for a "ladydrink", or they will ask for it themselves. The ladydrink will be within Cdn$5, so don't worry that the bill will come to some astronomical price. For myself, I always order a beer which is also around Cdn$5. Once you walk into a club, you have to order a drink for yourself, but you don't have to order for someone else who approaches you for one. So don't worry about getting beaten up by thugs or anything if you refuse. So basically the price of a beer is the entrance fee to check out a club.

Now lets say you found a club you like. There will be girls dancing on stage. And there will be ones walking around and approaching the tables trying to get business. They take turns doing this. If you like the one that approaches you, buy them a drink and they will sit down with you. If you see one on stage that you like, tell the mamasan nearby. In there efforts to be fair, at some clubs all girls wear a badge with a number, so you can say the one you want, while at other clubs the mamasan will have a laser pointer to confirm the girl you want. Once the girl comes over, you have to buy her a drink. So its basically roughly $5 to have a close up look at the merchandise. You can make some small talk get the vibe. If you don't like her, just shake her hand and say nice to meet you, then she will leave without hassle. If you do like her, then be prepared to make a deal for outcall.

First of all, there is a "bar fine" which is a standard charge the is paid to the joint for taking the girl outside. This is non-negotatiable. The price is roughly 600baht, and its standard across most bars. Then the girl will ask if you want to take them out for "short time" or "long time". Short time means one hour one shot at your place (most likely your hotel). Long time means a couple of hours, unlimimted shots, and its double the price of short time, so depending on your stamina and ability, long time can be a better deal. Sometimes long time can mean overnight but that depends on the girl and your negotiation skills. Short time is usually 2500-3000baht but you can try negotiating. The really hot & popular girls usually won't budge on price, but some of the girls who are desperate for business will lower the price. You pay the bar fine upfront right there, and then you take the girl outside, get a taxi, and bring her back to your hotel. You pay her after you are done.

About hotels in Bangkok. There is an insider term, "girl friendly". The hotel concierges are really experience and can tell at a glance if the girl you are bringing inside is a hooker. If you stay at a hotel that is not "girl friendly", the concierge will basically tell you and the girl in a polite but firm manner that the girl is not welcome to enter the hotel. If the hotel is girl friendly, and this is something you can call and ask them before you book, the concierge will stop any "female guest" (which they can tell is a hooker) to stop and hand over their ID before entering, and they will ask for your room number. Don't worry, this is to protect you the guest. When the girl leaves, the concierge will call your room, ask you if everything is ok, before they return the girl's ID and let her leave. This is to ensure that you don't wake up in a bathtub with your kidney and all your valuables gone.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-17 05:56:39 | 显示全部楼层
Moving onto incalls. What I found is that there are 2 types, oily massages and soapy massages.

Oily massages are pretty much like the low end sketchy spas we have here tucked away in seedy plazas. I went and checked those out. Most of them are concentrated near the Asok rapid transit station. These joints are ghetto, and the going rate is about 1500-2500 baht (roughly Cdn$60-100) for a massage and happy ending. I don't know too much because I just walked around the area and left. Some of them had the girls sitting outside trying to lure customers inside, some didn't. Out of the girls I saw, I'd say about half of the are in there 20s, and half are older. There were a few that looked pretty, but I didn't feel safe in the area so I left after surveying the landscape.

The other type of massage is the high end soap massage. Basically speaking the experience is similar to what you get at a Macau sauna. They are all located near Huay Kwang station. You walk into a hotel, and near the lobby there will be a lot of girls each wearing a number, and you can tell the manager which ones you want. Like Macau, there are different tiers of girls within each joint, and the prices are all clearly laid out, so don't worry about getting scammed. If you don't like any of the girls you see, just leave and walk to the next hotel. The hotels with soapy massages have big signs that you will know. Most of them are pretty good, but the most classy and also the most expensive one is called The Lord where you expect to spend about 4000baht for 1.5 hrs of fun with a girl. On the other end, the hotel with the most girls to choose from but a more run down environment is Nataree which will have roughly 50-80 girls available to choose from, and here the price is around 3000baht.

The format with soapy massages is you walk into the hotel lobby and the girls will be there or conveniently nearby. There is no pressure to stay if you don't like. If you do decide to stay then take your time to choose a girl, although there will be other guys too and they may take the girl you want if you take to long to decide. Once you selected a girl, tell the manager (papasan) who will be hovering nearby. The manager will call the girl over, then you go with her over to the counter to pay upfront. Then the girl takes you upstairs to a hotel room. Inside, there will be a large tub, the the girl will fill it up, tell you to get in, then wash you and tease you. Then you get to have your fun with the girl in bed. Its pretty much the same thing as incalls here. You got 1.5 hours and when time is almost up the girl will wash you again and then you leave.

My overall experience hunting in Bangkok is that its similar to the China hunting scene of the 90's when they were still poor and the money we had went a long way. Also it seems like whoever controls the action there, corrupt government officials, criminal organizations, army, or whoever, just wants to keep it safe and under control to keep tourists coming back so even though there is enough of a risky exciting feeling it doesn't seem too dangerous. If we are to talk about bang for buck, I'd say Bangkok is pretty much the place to be.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-17 10:33:30 | 显示全部楼层
did u watch ping-pong show or something like that?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 06:05 , Processed in 0.037690 second(s), 13 queries .