立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 7samurai

Need Fresh Talent

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-12 02:50:42 | 显示全部楼层
sjeke9282 发表于 2016-8-12 02:17
1-on-1 is likely more preferable for wolves who like discretion, especially with new law coming up.  ...

new law 不是 coming up. 兩年前已經通過了.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-12 10:18:12 | 显示全部楼层
If one has been to one of the top 3 Sauna places in Macau(I have not been to those in mailand), when you see 20+ mms standing right in front of you, staring at your eyes and "please pick me" attitudes, though their attitude changed after you see them in your room, you will feel like a king
Obviously there is always pros and cons of 1 on 1 and pageant type.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-12 12:31:26 | 显示全部楼层
Way too many bros spoiled here..
some don't even have the game/mindset to get free sex anymore.. its the downside of this hobby
i've been players lose themselves through a mentality that is not healthy.. just because you pay to fuck doesn't mean you should let yourself go.. there still needs to be a threshold you need to balance between an active and healthy life

keep in mind it is summer time, and in this summer 16, many people want to have fun, economy isnt bad.. money is aplenty in some pockets and there are girls getting into relationships with moderately rich guys all the time, just good looking enough with a not so bad personality, a nice car and money to feed and have fun with is all they need..

in the winter when business usually dies down thats when more koreans will come back..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-12 17:40:51 | 显示全部楼层
puffy 发表于 2016-8-12 01:42
Actually beauty pageant garages mostly closed or converted to 1-on-1 setups because most customers  ...

Last time I went to a whore peageant garage I saw a fat guy naked with towel around his waist.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-12 19:51:34 | 显示全部楼层
Whoa thought this post died.   Naturally a bunch of differing/strong opinions and dialogue.  Why? No published independent studies on the industry.  It's anecdotal based on tenure of hobby experience and natural biases.   Perhaps Ben and the rest can provide an updated version for 2016.

2011 industry analysis and emerging trends

http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... p;extra=&page=2
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-12 19:57:20 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-8-11 20:42
Kim chi market is like those from north korea, they are now robots.  They do what is expected, but  ...

I don't make the rules here.  If  I had my way all my posts would be on prime time real estate ?

I'm sure the shops would disagree and the ecosystem players ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 20:23:20 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-12 19:57
I don't make the rules here.  If  I had my way all my posts would be on prime time real estate ?

7gor, in the vision of the founding fathers of 747, these post would be left on the most popular forum for 2 weeks before any migration to this area.

I know, I know, the mods say....well why have different categories if this and that.  That was the way it was when this forum was set up.  And I still prefer the old method.  Call me old school, call me trouble, but what everyone should call me is ....keeping it real!

Remember getting bbbjcim by 3 women in Portland Street in Kowloon is not a hobby.  It's a lifestyle

**ADMIN**

The other "most popular" section is too congested. To better balance the traffic levels, that section is designated for reviews for Toronto-located Asian MMs who are either Independent or work for Asian agencies. Other posts may be diverted here or other suitable sections. This section is also a popular section, its not as though it is an obscure area which nobody ever sees. So to complain about a post moved from "the most popular" section to this one is frivolous complaint.

Also, this section is for discussion of girls / agencies / industry. If you have an opinion / complaint on the setup of this forum or management style, we welcome you to discuss it on the <吹水閒聊 / Casual Chat>, or better yet to email us directly. We also urge all members to please stay on topic in any given post.

Thank you.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 20:32:03 | 显示全部楼层
unless we are helping in some way other just being a customer (i.e investor, recruiter, etc), then i believe we really have no say in as to the quality.. this is a million dollar industry that sustains itself and always will in generations to come as long as cash is aplenty. what we need is a better way to rotate the girls so everyone can see them more conveniently..  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 21:06:19 | 显示全部楼层
to all ching, what does dim sum mean?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 18:05 , Processed in 0.037860 second(s), 11 queries .