AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3524|回复: 0

Sally @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-20 01:08:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I had an appointment with this pretty Kimchin 3 days ago. And it was very enjoyable one and I really cum so hard.

So book was very easy by phone and received all details by texting. Went to location on time, buzzer and saw a security guys there watching the cameras from the tv. I just ignored and get in to the elevator and went to the meeting with sally, it is my second visit, she smiled and I smiled too. We kissed and she undressed me and I undressed her. DFK and she gives a little BBBJ and after we went for a SF2. Good SF2 and water flute there. Back to the room, she gives me a nice massage and rim. After we went to a 69, and we start on MISH after while I change to Doggy. Finished on COB. More kissing and massage for rest with small talk. And She has a really good English tho.
Second round as she was giving a really BLS and DT BBBJ. Condom in and MISH again, Doggy and Mish and second shot came. Kissing, talking and massage. Went to SF2 again, a little more water flute and some kisses and we are done.

Face: 8.5
Body: 9
Attitude: 10 always smiling, talking and making me relaxing
Service: 10 ( good BBBJ and Massage)
Demmage: 240 + tips
Repeat: Why not? Gonna book her soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 08:23 , Processed in 0.033819 second(s), 13 queries .