AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4598|回复: 24

2/17 Helen Keller , a woman with inside beauty

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-17 12:51:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I read 'the story of my life' written by her. She is a writer born in the states.Her attitude towards her unfortunate life, optimistim, unique insight towards the world is inspiring me,
sometimes i treated her spirit as a light tower at a foggy and dark night.
If God gives you only three days for brightness, what would you do?
keller gave us her own answer, she would travel all over the world, show gratitude to peole etc.
Throughout the book, i can see a woman with inside beauty standing in front of me, her life is like water flowing, those hardship is like sword,
while sword can never cut off water. Water is pure and embracing, flowing in a beautiful manner forever.

Inspired by her idea, if God gives me only three days of brightness and promised me i can see  whoever and whatever i can see , then I would do something different from K.
on the first day, I would ask God to let me see Ms. Tea 最后一面, see her for last time,
looking at her face, holding her hands, telling her everything I am happy with her, and everything i am unhappy with her. Tell her every kind of feel i have on her. Tell her every word i did not dare to tell her before.
On the second day, i would ask God to let me the philosopher Aristotle, Aristotle is my favorite ancient greek philosopher, talking with her for even 1 min is my highest honor and most pretty dream. I look at Aristotle, suddenly becomes speechless , too many question i wanna ask him. do not know where to start
On the third day, i would ask God to let me visit NYC, the big apple again. To visit wall street ,NYSE and manhatton again. To see the most prosperous picture of this world again, too see how people are pursuing something void instead of something truly valuable. when i look at the picture, as if looking at the long long history of humankind from hunt and gather to nowadays. i feel sorrow, because I saw a lot of empty souls in the history, including me

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-17 14:21:17 | 显示全部楼层
modify:
on the first day, I would ask God to let me see Ms. Tea 最后一面, see her for last time,
looking at her face, holding her hands, telling her everything I am happy with her, and everything i am unhappy with her. Tell her every kind of feel i have on her. Tell her every word i did not dare to tell her before.
and 请再让我抚摸一次你凸出的肋骨 听你再讲述一次你生命故事的崎岖和悠长 美丽和晦暗 灿烂和惨淡 please let me feel you one more time.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-17 17:08:31 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-17 16:40
Never said that she is blind and deaf.  No wonder we are talking about brightness.
When one is bli ...

I care about inner beauty too.
That is why i think modern art. metropolitan Manhattan are FUN, but not ART,
you cannot call a funny work  da vinci or Raphael,

I like Korean beauty, but they are only fun , not mona lisa, not Het meisje met de parel,
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-17 13:07:55 | 显示全部楼层
modify:
On the third day, i would ask God to let me visit NYC, the big apple again. To visit wall street ,NYSE and manhatton again. To see the most prosperous picture of this world again, too see how people are pursuing something void instead of something truly valuable. when i look at the picture, as if looking at the long long history of humankind from hunt and gather to nowadays. There are peaks and there are troughs too. We have only ONE Renaissance, Raffaello Sanzio long dead. Then i ask  God could you please let the Renaissance happen again just in front of my eyes? God said no, ---  i feel sorrow, because I saw my soul empty in Manhattan, Manhattan is like a mirror, I stand in front of it, seeing something i do not want to see. There is no longer great art.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-17 14:09:27 | 显示全部楼层
Who is Tea.  All I know is Coffee.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-17 14:10:20 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-17 14:09

yes, it is her. same girl
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-17 14:15:44 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-17 14:09

Sorry the first day also needs to be modified
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-17 16:40:06 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-2-17 13:07
modify:
On the third day, i would ask God to let me visit NYC, the big apple again. To visit wall st ...

Never said that she is blind and deaf.  No wonder we are talking about brightness.
When one is blind ,  he or she can only SENSE beauty, NO SEE beauty.

But you are obsessed with outer beauty, how interesting this contradiction is.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-17 17:03:05 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-17 16:40
When one is bli ...

Who knows. K is a woman too. How do you know she did not like outer beauty.

I did mention care about inner beauty too.  That is why I wanna chat with Aristotle.
I said NYC did not show me much inner beauty.
I keep disappointed every time I went to modern art museum.
The true beauty in renaissance period is forever history now.  WIll not visit any modern art gallery since they are really no more than a joke
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-17 17:06:34 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-2-17 17:03
Who knows. K is a woman too. How do you know she did not like outer beauty.

I did mention care a ...

She could NOT see outer beauty.
MOMA is not my museum.  Museum of Natural History is .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 14:21 , Processed in 0.065831 second(s), 15 queries .