AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5444|回复: 19

Please Compare Best of Barbie, Cathy, Lush, Emma ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-9 23:20:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Does the return of Cathy and Barbie mean I might finally get to see Emma and Lush? Can some Wolf Bros briefly compare the experiences and best talents of each one? We may not want to have crass rankings for such great talents. What is the best talent / attribute of each one?

My personal favorite was Wynn. She had it all. I could not get enough. Original Suzie was a superb GFE/PSE. Pia and Cutie were energizer bunnies of service.

What is the best talent / feature of the four ladies that we have here right now?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-9 23:24:41 | 显示全部楼层
Barbie: face 9 body 9 service 10 attitude 10
Cathy: face 8.5 body 8.5 service 8 attitude 10 (2 years ago when she started)
Lush: face 8 body 8 service 10 attitude 10
Emma: read all the reports you scumbag
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-10 00:01:50 | 显示全部楼层
emma's foreplay is very limited while her CIM is practiced with skill  . her body is white &curvy while face ordinary in my eyes
Lush's service is more than excellent, a tri-factor combination of spa, garage and KTV, so 推油, fire and ice, good shower routine, singing, A B roaming, CIM. The most variety of service i have seen in Toronto. However, her flaw is apperance, body and face just ordinary in my opinion.
Cathy , memory lost.
Barbie, excellent face and body, but skin a little tanned, toes a little not pretty,
her face belongs a little 野性高冷 type. Body curvy and boob&butt both good.
Her service highlight is firstly shower routine, secondly the living room setup with long mirrors, thirdly foreplay practiced with a little standard-kimchi flavor, with more emphasized on HJ than before,
her foreplay feels standardized , but it seems she practices it with more skill ,proficiency, appropriateness than other kimchis. She does not do CIM generally.
So generally, lush's service is the most unique with strong personal flavor with highest variety while her appearance is of the lowest competitiveness among the four you mentioned.
Emma's highlight is CIM ,body and good attitude. not foreplay.
Barbie's hightlight is the whole package, appearance+ service.
In terms of service, lush's is the best.
In terms of the whole package, B best.
C, we will see .
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-10 00:07:10 | 显示全部楼层
My take on Cathy would be similar to yours, mofoking. I could only see her once before her hasty departure. Emma also left just as I was about to book. I have been waiting for the crowd to thin out since her return. I have indeed been schooling up on Emma for a while now. I can do much more homework now that I am a General Wolf Friend.

I note your high marks for Barbie. I applaud your precision. Thanks. Your prior advice was good about Cutie. She was a nice lady and a good fit for the Prez.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-10 04:46:43 | 显示全部楼层
Cathy: face 0 body 0 service 0 attitude 0 (now)
Lush: face 8 body 8 service 10 attitude 10
Emma: read all the reports you scumbag

Cathy = Catherine in MW now. Brothers whom 弹钟 to Catherine (3 years ago) no go. no go.
Those gave low score to Cathy/Catherine are correct. Planning to see her = 笨蛋

Honestly I am (汤小小小小小) 笨蛋 all the time.
Looking for 1st review of Catherine ...... please please
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-10 05:01:54 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-12-10 04:46
Lush: f ...

Me too.  Review please.
Why your rating is lowest of ALL MM?  Are you trying to scare people away so you can have all the bookings that you want.  Smart Bro indeed.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-10 13:30:11 | 显示全部楼层
to be honest, I have only seen cathy and emma,

Cathy has youth on her side, she looks young, feel young and over attitude is that of a young fun girl who likes to fuck.  She is will to try new things for her regulars.  She makes you feel like you playing with a young goofy girl.

Emma is a hero, she has a hot girl look to her, her skin is soft and white, and she love to CIM and RIM, she is just overall a sex maniac, I have made her eyes roll back a few times, and when that happens she goes the extra mile for me to roll mine.

So overall both has their merits and both have the weakness as well, but it all depends on what you want.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-10 21:04:51 | 显示全部楼层
"My personal favorite was Wynn. She had it all. I could not get enough. "

Mirror Mirror on the Wall,
Who is the Fairest of Them All?

Barbie > Wynn > Emna > Cathy > Lushhhhhh
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-10 21:07:12 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2015-12-10 04:46
Lush: f ...

What the Hell?!!! Cathy got a perfect score of 0, 0, 0, 0?

God Damn! Everyone's a harsh critic!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-10 21:13:35 | 显示全部楼层
I am sorry for asking, because I cannot use search function.

Who is Emma and which garage is she working for?
Or is she an indie?

I think i have addiction of Kim Chi. I just want more and more.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 07:45 , Processed in 0.036042 second(s), 13 queries .