AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6242|回复: 16

Amy @ Yiren Massage Place

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-6 21:12:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Young girl but not good with age so cant say exactly.  Banging slim body with big natural breast.  She has bra and shirt so cant see, but when I grabbed it felt like big b small C natural breast.  Ugly face.  Knows how massage and applied pressure.  Attitude was like someone killed her father yesterday, small talked for 5 minutes an ignored me for the rest of the hour.  Went because my WB told me he got YMMV.  Happy ending but mileage wasn't that high.  Mainland mandarin speaking.

Selling point is young banging body good massage skills.  I don't like massages with no high mileage but I did it cos she was hot body as I am a body fucker but in the future I will stick to the young CBC whore girl that is fresh in the business elsewhere I've been seeing.........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-7 05:14:47 | 显示全部楼层
So I think Amy cannot stay long in this industry because of having an ugly face. Guys, please do not blame her, the face is given by her parents.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-7 17:12:03 | 显示全部楼层
Hahahaha...... i can see where u r coming from bro, altho i would say "ugly" is too harsh of a term. She's not for face fuckers but some guys really like her. My friend who referred this MM to me told me he really likes her and repeated her many times.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-7 19:53:26 | 显示全部楼层
no toplesss is just not worth going  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-7 20:23:35 | 显示全部楼层
I was there on the 2nd, amy told me that she does not work there everyday. She has small eyes but good attitude. I dont think her boobs are that big as cata said. But one thing i have to tell you guys, ladies there are old man.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-7 20:25:50 | 显示全部楼层
One said good attitude and one said attitude like killed her father 

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 20:37:11 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-6-7 05:14
So I think Amy cannot stay long in this industry because of having an ugly face. Guys, please do not ...

bro, are you saying that because her parents gave her a not the best looking face that she shouldn't act depress during the session when someone killed her father?  LOL, im joking......let's not be mean to her
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 20:42:23 | 显示全部楼层
Jason15 发表于 2015-6-7 17:12
Hahahaha...... i can see where u r coming from bro, altho i would say "ugly" is too harsh of a term. ...

Maybe I was a little extreme below about her face, I would give her like a 6/10 but when ugly is below 5/10.  But considering how the market is, I think she is considered good stuff  compared to what is offered out there.

I was just a little disappointed when I compared what my WB told to my own session was day and night, maybe I just wasn't her COT.  

To my WB:  Happy now fucker?  You got better service than I did, now you know she for sure LOVES you....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 20:44:19 | 显示全部楼层
Zoe1122 发表于 2015-6-7 20:23
I was there on the 2nd, amy told me that she does not work there everyday. She has small eyes but go ...

Once again bro, she didn't take of her bra nor shirrt and I grabbed onto her tits when she had her bra on, so it might had felt bigger when her bra pushed it up.........I couldn't had gave more accurate description if she took off everything....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 20:45:54 | 显示全部楼层
步驚雲 发表于 2015-6-7 19:53
no toplesss is just not worth going

she will take it off for more money, but I didn't think it was worth it as I knew she didnt like me as a customer all that much so thought I will save the money.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-20 20:30 , Processed in 0.035828 second(s), 13 queries .