AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4257|回复: 13

The first report as promised Coco@MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-17 17:11:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Today is my very first hunting, I've beening highly excited state all day.
In fact, things are not as going perfectly as expected. The first shitty thing is ttc subway, i booked pia at 3:45, and was planning to take subway to finch at 3.
When I reached the station, two guys in uniform were driving everybody out of the station, and said the line was closed for an emergency. There was even no shuttle
bus this time. Fine, I rode the taxi to North york which cost me 50 bucks.  I received a call from mw on the taxi said pia was not able to work today, she bled on her pussy. So they changed coco for me. This made me a little bit disappointed but still fine, coco is also highly recommended on 747. So I went for coco, starting my first hunting:

I was very shy because this is my very first time fuck a girl other than my gf, I walked in the door, coco barely wear anything, she was so sexy which made me forget every unpleasantness before. She said she would give me a free stocking service for the sudden change of plan. Then she got naked, her tits are not that big, but really really soft. After shower, she asked me to lay down on bed, then she put the stocking on. I just couldnt get my eyes off her at that moment. She was just so sexy.
Then she started bbbj. Her job is better than my gf, really pleasure, she was relly hardworking on this part. She asked me to broke her stocking, I carefully ripped that out, and saw her pussy. Her pussy was one of the tiny type, seems very clean and tight. Thought I was gonna insert my dick in to that pussy, I couldn't help myself. Than she rode on me. That moment was so wonderful, her pussy is tight as I supposed. Her control of pussy muscle made me crazy. We tried several position, and I gave me shot less than 10mins. Then we still got 20mins left, then i asked for a second shot, she said second shot is for 1hs booking,(I booked 45mins). It was a little awkward, I was shy and she was shy too. Then she offered me message. Her massage skill is good too;)

Face:8/9 (good enough for me, I'm sort of facefuckrt)
Body: 9/10 (talk, slim, legs with stocking are breathtaking)
Attitude:7/10 (friendly but a little bit shy, not initiative enough)
Service:9/10(great skill)
Overall 8/10 (good enought for my first experience!)

Servic
Service: 9/10

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-17 17:23:18 | 显示全部楼层
Pia bled her abalone? Are you serious ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-17 17:25:13 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome - another hunting virgin broken.
Great review too. Shy is normal for the first time.
k-girls is known for skills
Pia bled her pussy? She must have been eating too much hot (newbie) guys
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-17 17:32:50 | 显示全部楼层
congrats, recommendation is starting girls with normal service like coco, then step to some girls and later go for queens like Pia. If u try pia first, other girls may let u down.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-17 17:41:44 | 显示全部楼层
lol naughty coco not allowed u the 2nd shot
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-17 19:13:58 | 显示全部楼层
Instuff 发表于 2015-3-17 17:23

Auntie in town!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-17 19:15:19 | 显示全部楼层
http://moonwaitingvip.com/girls/coco/

Pop goes the cherry!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-17 20:30:03 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review! Damn thats a lot to happen on the first hunt. But no worries, it only gets better. Just be happy your first hunt was a korean. My first hunt was not a korean and then I discovered the world of korean mms. It's always normal to be shy the first time. I am still nervous and shy sometimes too even when I have seen a particular mm for many times. I don't know why just natural feeling.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-17 22:58:47 | 显示全部楼层
Instuff 发表于 2015-3-17 17:23

yea, thats what MW told me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-17 23:19:08 | 显示全部楼层
Congrats.  Coco known for rimming.  But I don't hear from wolves mention rimming from her anymore
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 15:55 , Processed in 0.038600 second(s), 13 queries .