AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4740|回复: 12

can someone recommend a Chinese doctor???

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-1 22:42:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi all,

I am having some health issue lately, I though I caught STD or sth, but all test came back negative and the western doctors said they found nothing on all other ultra sound and test. Recently I found a Chinese acupuncturist, he said I got 濕熱on the lower part of my body, after 2 weeks of treatment I see minor improvement but not complete recovered. I am hoping to seek for a second option from a Chinese doctor that can tell me what's going on, but I don't know where to find a reliable one. Can some one please recommend me one. Or please let me know if anyone here is a doctor, I want to see some one that will spend some time and figure out what causing this.

Many thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-3 20:35:13 | 显示全部楼层
If the doctor says you're fine, you're fine. I trust a Canadian licensed MD over those Chinese herbal doctors any day. Its not that I don't trust traditional Chinese medical knowledge, I have a lot of respect for that, but what I don't trust is that anyone can open their own little clinic and call themselves a doctor of Chinese  medicine. I'm guessing that you are probably just tired and stressed lately and your immune system is weak. Thats all, nothing else is wrong with you. Get more rest and you'll be fine.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-4 18:20:01 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2015-1-3 20:35
If the doctor says you're fine, you're fine. I trust a Canadian licensed MD over those Chinese herba ...

I completely agreed in normal cases. However,the skin around my pee hole have been kinda weird lately. Kind of巢皮and red when relax.  Western doctor confirmed it is not normal but ask me to live with it. This Chinese acupuncturist told me it is not normal and provide some what working treatment.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-5 02:34:47 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe you have a yeast infection (candida albicans). Penis glans and foreskin area may have a white creamy substance if you do no wash thoroughly everyday or may have small red bumps on your glans (head of your penis). It may come and go and is not considered an STD necessarily. Two weeks applying and anti-fungal cream with clotrimazole or with miconazole should work. Your scrotum may also be hot and itchy as well; (jock itch) apply same cream. Check with your doctor again or walk into a "hassle-free sexual health clinic" in your area for a free anonymous STI and STD screening if you still suspect something more sinister. Either way abstain from unprotected sex. Good luck.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-5 03:40:42 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-5 23:32:27 | 显示全部楼层
OK. Maybe let me change my question. Is there are any doctor here willing to do more tests and looking into this issue with me????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-5 23:43:59 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-5 23:45:38 | 显示全部楼层
rc2021 发表于 2015-1-5 23:32
OK. Maybe let me change my question. Is there are any doctor here willing to do more tests and looki ...

Hassle free clinic will be your go to on this issue.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-5 23:54:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-5 23:55:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 14:21 , Processed in 0.036599 second(s), 13 queries .