AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2350|回复: 4

Why is hard to get points?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-24 02:02:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am new to the fourm, i cant search or anything... Is there any way to get points faster
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-24 04:02:31 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome new wolf. Please be patient. You can gain points & privileges by logging in often,  and also by contributing reports, and participating in conversation is a meaningful constructive manner (opposed to flooding the forum with pointless replies which some newbies attempt to do in order to gain points quickly).

In the meantime, you can still search manually by reading through the titles of recent posts. It is precisely for this reason (easy searching) that one of our forum rules is that all titles must clearly reflect the contents of the post such that a reader can deduce the approximate contents of a post by its title. For example, if you have a question to ask, try to let the reader know approximately what you are asking about within the title, instead of just making a title that says "i have a question".

So as a first step, please read the following Forum Rules posts. Thank you and happy hunting!

http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... d=47&extra=page%3D1
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-24 21:27:26 | 显示全部楼层
SmallPotato 发表于 2014-12-24 04:02
Welcome new wolf. Please be patient. You can gain points & privileges by logging in often,  and also ...

Thank you for replying
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-1 02:58:07 | 显示全部楼层
Hello! Newbie here, point guidelines says you can get points by voting as well, though I have not figured out how to vote? How do I gain access to posts that say "Reading access 20" or "reading access 30"?

** MODERATOR **
There is another thread in this section that is titled【what's 阅读权限 20?】.
In this thread, the moderator has posted (in red font) an explanation about this.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-13 22:28:53 | 显示全部楼层
Replying to posts give you points,  creating post and people comment give you points,  but don't do that often as moderator will check if you are being constructive or not.  That is my experience.  Takes time bro.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:28 , Processed in 0.034068 second(s), 13 queries .