立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: waba

Fuck the Bill C36 shit, lets get back to reviewing: Kayla@AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-11-10 09:33:48 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-11-10 05:43
Wow .... you even give her 8 on face. Yes ... Kayla is one of the prettiest 点心 even she's walking  ...

dr.siu, that is the problem...it is guys like u, keep going back to see her even though the service is soso...if she still get same volume or the volume of the customers that she is okay with...what is the incentive to improve?

similarly, b&s and fake pics still exist...it is cus guys still go see them and stay for the session.

Only when she stops getting the comfortable volume of customers, she will start to reflect on what you do her...but don't expect that to happen any time soon lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-10 09:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
Only when she stops getting the comfortable volume of customers, she will start to reflect on what you *told* her...but don't expect that to happen any time soon lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-10 15:04:02 | 显示全部楼层
She rated much lower on my review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 02:23:24 | 显示全部楼层
i'm gonna re-visit kayla

last i saw her was when she first started months ago
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 08:24:39 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-11-10 09:33
dr.siu, that is the problem...it is guys like u, keep going back to see her even though the servic ...

偉爸哥 ... Agreed to your statement. Well, some MMs would react positively. C for example, that she wasn't popular in her early 2 months in action last year. She was too raw and know not what us want. By that period of time she hasn't had "super" reviews. After my  5,6,7 ... visits she's asking why I'm coming so often? Simple answers to her that she is getting into what "us" want. She positively doing better and better each time. My 1st tenth visits to C mostly early hours and same day. Thereafter .... no more la ....

Same scenario happened to Victoria (LCY) today. Kayla has potential to be 点心女神 that now it's up to her la.....

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 09:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
Her 好姐妹 Tera is back too, working at Dream4U.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-11 13:36:14 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-11-10 09:33
dr.siu, that is the problem...it is guys like u, keep going back to see her even though the servic ...

Bro Waba,

As mostly mentioned by Pals "咸魚青菜,各有所愛。"
Sometimes you really cannot say or challenge why some bros like the so-so service quality (in some bros eyes) mms.
For example, Cathy is the goddess in most bros eyes. But she may be a public toilet (sorry for that if my example offense anyone) to others. Some would like to use the washroom commonly used by any kind of males.

I want to try C but never try, the reason is I know I won't get any special feeling (just like women wearing the clothes) but a high quality stereotype mechanical service. Another reason is I don't know why I had to do a long line up for paying money to a girl (cause I do believe a lot of other girls willing to get paid). Anyway, this is ONLY personal opinion and has no offense to anyone. "咸魚青菜,各有所愛。"

Those who like to line up, please enjoy your moment of lining up and having a great sexual service. For me, continue looking for a personal like experience. (I am normal ).

For Kayla, I visited her couple times and I enjoy the moment with her. I won't say every visit is excellent but really enjoy each time. Sometimes it's her problem and sometimes is my problem, but I really enjoy the great sex. I won't say he is the goddess (there is NO goddess but only a high hit volume chick in a certain period of time - would you visit a 50 years chick when she was so-called goddess 30 years ago. Be honest to yourself). She just like some neighbor girl. You look for stars like face, go for Korean mms because you can find number 1, 2, 3 or else star like faces and standard services.

Anyway, take it easy and enjoy your sexual journey. Play safe (not becoming the victim of Bill C36) and happy.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 19:26 , Processed in 0.040724 second(s), 11 queries .