AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4928|回复: 19

Jennie @ TOE88 TOFTT FTL

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-1 22:48:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Well man I don't know how many times I have been burned by replying on pics, and I still do it lol.

New girl there, pics looks super cute so I decided to go and see...

http://toe88.com/jennie.php

Pic is 70% accurate, you can see photoshop is done to make her skin looks more slender and tonned.

Service is very standard, newbie bbbj with a little bit of tooth, lfk with a lil bit of dfk, I had a hard time getting hard as foreplay / touching / kissing wasn't enough but alas finally got hard after doing some cuddling/feeling up and she probably knew I needed it to get hard, so she let some dfk in.

Anyways her body is very similar to IU@BH (a bit taller though, same spinner type body with tanned skin) IU's overall body is more cute, better ass and young while Jennie looks older. Face I couldn't really tell, sometimes she looks young and sometimes looks old, but good thing she is quite cute when she laughs/smiles just like her pics...actually not a good thing as that makes her look younger so harder to guess age lol. I would say mid to late 20...for sure not 19 okay...

Anyways after today's adventure, I have finally decided to hang it up and stop being curious when a cute girl pics pop up. Not wasting more money on my curiosity lol.

Face: 7.5-7.8/10, cute sometimes and young, but old sometimes too...hard to tell, fuck it imho
Body: 7/10, while she is a spinner but her body looks old, no cute butt that IU has...unshaven kitty too.
Service: 7/10, very newbie, IU service overal is better too.
Repeat: well if you have to ask...
Damage: 150/hh (didn't have change, should hv went to nearby gas station and waste 10 bucks on gas or something lol).

If you like IU, u may want to have a look too but lower your expecatation, as IU is overall better quality.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-1 22:55:08 | 显示全部楼层
Oh yea forgot to say her English is very limited.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-1 22:57:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thx for review! !
But how pics imspired U passion? Normal standard and seems without PS.....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-1 22:59:19 | 显示全部楼层
SuperJHCRick 发表于 2014-10-1 22:57
Thx for review! !
But how pics imspired U passion? Normal standard and seems without PS.....

wat u don't find the pics really cute? lol...aiya, I guess maybe it is my problem...those pics r really cute and I can image how cute the body and girl is...until I open the door and blows me off lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-1 23:00:17 | 显示全部楼层
Why why why, Waba bro got burned again by those nice pics
These days is not which garage's pics are more believable, because I think those pictures all are done by their Korean agents , may be in Korea, and are heavily photoshopped The garages just upload them, sometimes it may not even the same person, the garage might have used another mm's pictures
But thank you for your toftt.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-1 23:02:10 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-10-1 23:00
Why why why, Waba bro got burned again by those nice pics
These days is not which garage's pics ar ...

those pics r hers for sure, face is similar and I was thinking about a Mandy Wong lookalike, according to the third pic but I guess not lol

i never saw another girl except Emma before and I guess this will be my last one too...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-10-1 23:02:38 | 显示全部楼层
i never saw another girl from TOE except Emma before and I guess this will be my last one too...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-1 23:06:36 | 显示全部楼层
"i never saw another girl except Emma before and I guess this will be my last one "
What do you mean by that? You only see Emma and nooneelse?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-1 23:14:31 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-10-1 23:02
i never saw another girl from TOE except Emma before and I guess this will be my last one too...

I see, I see.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-2 05:45:04 | 显示全部楼层
Mr 偉哥,
I did hang up and stop being curious long long time ago for K-girl.
If C still off ... I would try ROXY or IU next for the 1st time.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 10:30 , Processed in 0.035472 second(s), 13 queries .