AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3032|回复: 1

(visual report) Sasa@WithMeBeautySpa = Nikki@AnnieSpa

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-7-11 03:17:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I heard from a few wolves before that this MM is very service-oriented and her mileage is high (let's leave it at that). Personally I have never tried her myself, but the keeper invited me to take a look today.

Since I already overspent my hunting budget lately and also had a meal yesterday, today is visual only.

Sasa@WithMeBeautySpa
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1936&extra=page%3D1

Sasa is not MCOT. I would say she is something of a MILF variety with a slight sluttiness in her look that sends you the message "hey, i can fuck your brains out". Her face is decent but not a young girl for sure. Body is curvy with big breasts and good proportions, not fat (although for sure not slim the way I like). She wiggles her ass a little when she walks in a promiscuous way like she wants you to give it to her.

Anybody who tried or will try, please report. I am very interested to know what her service is like.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-11 23:03:16 | 显示全部楼层
She wiggles her ass a little when she walks in a promiscuous way like she wants you to give it to her.

oh ben, i read that line, i will have to find time to pay her  a visit before my vac. or after i get back

Sasa is not MCOT. I would say she is something of a MILF variety with a slight sluttiness in her look that sends you the message "hey, i can fuck your brains out". Her face is decent but not a young girl for sure. Body is curvy with big breasts and good proportions, not fat (although for sure not slim the way I like). She wiggles her ass a little when she walks in a promiscuous way like she wants you to give it to her.

how come i got an impression u wrote this msg for me.. every single word, adjective, let me bite my lower lip. i want this milf
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-26 00:55 , Processed in 0.049078 second(s), 17 queries .