AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5719|回复: 11

sneak preview - Rossi@SexyCat + visual report of Serena

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-21 03:04:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This new garage officially opens this Sunday June 22, but the keeper invited me over for a sneak preview. After chatting with the keeper who is a young HK man a few times, I get the feeling that he is very professional and smart man that knows how to do business. I'm confident he'll be a rising star amongst Toronto's agencies.

The location is at a condo which should be familiar to most of us wolves. Yonge Finch, I'm sure you guys can guess which condo. Inside is nicely renovated to feel cozy and welcoming. Its a 2 on 2 setup that is popular nowadays and provides a nice compromise between those customers who want privacy, and those who would like to go with a friend and have fun at the same time.

The 2 Korean MMs presented is Serena and Rossi. They look a bit similar to each other and would probably be mistaken for sisters if they were outside. Serena is slightly shorter and slim which would be more MCOT, but the keeper tells me that Serena is new to Canada but worked in this industry before, whereas Rossi is new the industry. Based on this piece of info, I decided to go for Rossi.

Both girls have the glamorous K-pop star look, with dyed brown hair, fake lashes, perfectly applied make-up, and enhanced features. Now before I go into further details, I should mention that these photos provided in their ads are definitely real. Obviously there's a bit of retouching, but the MMs are at least 80% of what is shown. You can also make out the face despite some deliberate blurring. This is very good because the potential customer has a very good idea of what he will get.

Serena

Rossi

After picking Rossi, we headed into the bedroom. Rossi's English is very minimal. It was difficult at first, but she has a very good attitude which made up for the lack of verbal communication. I get the feeling that Rossi may be a new MM but she is definitely experienced at sex and at pleasing a man. Helped me undress and folded my clothes carefully. Then I started undressing her while exploring her body. Things heated up as we began making out passionately while slowly making our way into the washroom in full embrace, walking sideways sort of like a 4-legged crab. The shower stall is very tiny so our bodies were practically pressed up against each other during the shower which again added to the excitement.

Rossi is very sensual and loves to DFK. The reason I trust the keeper's claim that she is new to this industry is her lack of BJ skill. There is no doubt that Rossi tried very hard to do the BBBJ well, and she carried on for a long time until I finally stopped her, but the BBBJ just didn't feel very good. She has heart and the effort was definitely there, she just needs more practice. The main part was great tho. Cowgirl is a position that separates the MMs with heart and those that just want to get it over with. Rossi belong to the first category and she rides like a champ. She varies her speed and angle of penetration and grinds passionately. I can tell she is thoroughly enjoying it too. In Cantonese slang we would call her "motor butt" due to her ability to pump with energy and enthusiasm. I'd say her skill is not bad, but its her attitude that truly shines.

Side notes: Rossi has a tattoo on her back which consists of a 3 lines English poem. Non-smoker as far as I can tell. Trimmed pussy. Enhance boobs which were big and round. GFE service with multiple good-bye kisses.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 04:48:58 | 显示全部楼层
New shop run by young HK guy.    Tai?  

Ben Scotia :  Accumulate

Fattyboi RBC : hold
Dr Siu TD :  hold
Theone  CIBC: hold
CEO Ahwong BMO:   hold
Catastrophe  HSBC:   hold  
88bb10 Pershing Capital:  hold

Strong Buy
Expected to outperform the market over the next six months. Potential exists for near-term catalyst

Accumulate
Expected to outperform the market over the next 12 months. Suggest establishing partial positions at current levels, adding on price weakness or improved fundamentals.

Market Perform
Expected to underperform the market over next six months. Fully valued or overvalued at current levels.

Sell
Expected to significantly underperform the market. Deteriorating fundamentals

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 06:08:02 | 显示全部楼层
Early bird get 头担汤,散户要提早进提早出
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 08:48:23 | 显示全部楼层
当时提相就心动了~不过要等多日
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 10:41:14 | 显示全部楼层
So many LG and Samsungs now, what about made in China Hwawei and Alibabas?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 11:56:46 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-6-21 10:41

The question is with the influx of supply of imported goods from Korea will  the demand supply /dynamics keep  prices stable at 140 HH ?  Canadian dollar weakening against the won.   

Is the 140  HH the fixed floor price?   We need a kimchi shop in each neighbourhood across the gta to bring price down?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 13:52:14 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-6-21 10:41

Ah .... Alibaba! Watch this out. Next bet after FB and TWTR.
[Good buy TWTR now and hold it until 31st July. Hoping a 20% upward then]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 18:27:15 | 显示全部楼层
ben哥介紹一定要試!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 20:32:27 | 显示全部楼层
ben the majesty, outstanding review, gave me boner when i read

"Things heated up as we began making out passionately while slowly making our way into the washroom in full embrace, walking sideways sort of like a 4-legged crab. The shower stall is very tiny so our bodies were practically pressed up against each other during the shower which again added to the excitement. "

vivid image like i was there too
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-22 01:38:04 | 显示全部楼层
Damn, good review. Thought I was ready 50 Shades of Grey for a sec.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-30 17:32 , Processed in 0.045689 second(s), 18 queries .