AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 18844|回复: 68

Cathy | Roxy@Zenful 泡菜篇Ⅱ

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-3 09:34:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is gonna be brief. I will be as objective as possible, don't wanna upset ppl. (my reviews are normally details oriented, kinda overwhelming)

Both are fantabulous. Cathy is indeed a guranteed bang for the buck, 240 for top lvl service, can't go wrong with that. Roxy is a little bit fragile, but I do like her personality as well, and you can almost sense a special treatment on the next visit.

Cathy

Location:           8/10            I'm a TTC guy, location is fine with me. Kimi's room, dark as usual...      
Face:                 7.0-7.5/10   Cute enough, far from DDG   
Body:                8.5/10         Natural boobs, silky skin, shapewize nothing special, +1 for being responsive
Attitude:            9.0/10         Nice, as being nice to everyone I assume; lovely, but a little bit 疯疯癫癫...
Serivce:             9.0/10         Top ranked BBBJ (nice tongue skills), responsive to DATY, 恰倒好处的 CG (somewhat powerful than other Kimchis)
Demage:         240      
Repeat:             You would't believe me if I say no anyways...

I was looking for her place on google map and found this is kinda funny, I'm a 笑点很低的人...

Yes indeed, not just Dimsum, fair amount of Kimchis are here LOL ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxy

Location:           7.5/10         TTC guy needs a Presto card (VIVA) this time... en suite  <VIVA Blue@Finch Stn, transfer to Purple east@Richmond hills Centre, get off@Bayview>
Face:                 7.0-7.5/10   Her face is really narrow, 月牙眼 when she smiles and receive pounding, somewhat 妩媚, not DDG for me
Body:                8.0/10         Enhanced boobs, creamy skin, +1 for being responsive
Attitude:            9.0/10         Friendly, has a cool personality (which points to a more natural attitude)
Serivce:             8.5/10         Both will provide 水中萧, but I stoped them, not a big fan of that; average BBBJ (since most of my meals are good, average = good), yes she likes eye contact when you pound her, DATY her and her facial expression is 恰到好处
Demage:         250
Repeat:             So I might as well just admit it...

Bros, please do not digit MMs that hard, they wouldn't be as enjoyable as you may have imagined and consider for the fact that they will still have other customers afterwards...

Roxy smokes, I told her I wouldn't mind but other wolves might and they may dislike that. She's like, "there are tons of Krn MMs out there, if they don't like me, go find another one ^^." I like her personality, a cool lady.

TO BE CONTINUED... (done sampling, freqency will drop LOL)

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-3 11:10:36 | 显示全部楼层
So which mm is top on your sampling list now? Not including Alina, white mm?
Just want to do a quick check check on your preference compare to mine and others
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-3 11:33:13 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-4-3 11:10
Just want to do a quick ...

forgot that i havent tried nabi yet, but yeah top ranked asians are mercedeh, pia and probably roxy :)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-3 11:42:44 | 显示全部楼层
Haha
星仔。。你意思是C排在第四咯?小心C的fans
那Lucy. Pai.Roxy. 怎么排?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-3 11:43:47 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-4-3 11:10
Just want to do a quick ...

CEO ahwong I think you need to change careers to generate more mm hobby income stream.   Professional University student or financial investment entrepreneur ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-3 11:47:07 | 显示全部楼层
sm123456 发表于 2014-4-3 11:42
Haha
星仔。。你意思是C排在第四咯?小心C的fans
那Lucy. Pai.Roxy. 怎么排?

C 服务没的说,有点扫兴的是她有问我会不会再来见她... 我不太喜欢自我推销型的,你哪怕说的隐晦一点呢...

Pia>Lucy>Roxy, 别喷我... 反正她要走了哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-3 11:49:41 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-4-3 11:43
CEO ahwong I think you need to change careers to generate more mm hobby income stream.   Professio ...

speaking of which, would you mind sharing your top ranked asian babes?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-3 11:54:14 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-3 11:47
C 服务没的说,有点扫兴的是她有问我会不会再来见她... 我不太喜欢自我推销型的,你哪怕说的隐晦一点呢.. ...

哈哈
其实就是,逢场作戏。。你又何必扫兴!!
她问,来不来。。也只是笑笑。
你说,回不回。。也只是笑笑。 明不?
别当真。。但是,在那个moment要学会投入。。同样的,出了门。就要学会忘记。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-3 11:56:54 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-3 11:47
C 服务没的说,有点扫兴的是她有问我会不会再来见她... 我不太喜欢自我推销型的,你哪怕说的隐晦一点呢.. ...

Lucy is/was my most repeated SP ever.  I used to see her every other day when she was in town, because she was only in town for a very short period of time.  I have not seen her during her current tour.  North York is far for me and we have Roxy in Markham!

You and I seem to have the same taste in women, especially if Pia = Chloe.  I have not heard anything definitive on that, which is surprising.  Chloe was a completely different experience... wanted sex more than we do! haha.

BTW, how come you rated Cathy higher than Roxy but you only included Roxy in the top 3?  i am not complaining.. this rating actually brings you and I closer together!  I will be watching out for your reviews from now on!

Damn this board though... i saw Jasmine's review on the other forum here and texted her.  Awesome personality and I am sold.  Looks like I have to see sample some white meat before going back to Roxy.  Roxy to me is one of those coerced repeats - I am not even particularly horny but it was so good I needed to see her again just in case she gets spoiled/ruined by other wolves.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-3 11:58:33 | 显示全部楼层
sm123456 发表于 2014-4-3 11:54
哈哈
其实就是,逢场作戏。。你又何必扫兴!!
她问,来不来。。也只是笑笑。

也是航? 明了!她问好几遍,我都有点烦了,我一直系鞋带没吭声哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 13:43 , Processed in 0.035912 second(s), 14 queries .