AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10243|回复: 12

Suggestion - don't push(reply) all the posts of the same MM

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-3 01:42:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi guys, even though today is 赤口, I hope I won't piss off anybody by saying this. But, please please DO NOT push all the posts of the same MM to the top of the list all at once.
I got home late tonight and saw 5 posts of Ariana@PG at the top of page 1. I think that is not very good.

It doesn't matter if you want like that MM or dislike her. You can start your own posts, or reply to an existing one. You can also put the links to the other posts about the same MM, but please do not reply to them all and saturate the page with all the same MM's posts. This may arouse suspicion of shilling (positive shilling or attack shills). Even if its not shilling, its still disruptive.

I think we have enough rules in the "Forum Rules" posts, and I don't want to keep adding to it (besides, many new bros just ignore it). So I'll just this will just be my suggestion. If any bros feel my suggestion is invalid, I'm open to hearing your opinion on how we can make things run better.

Thank you and happy new year!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 09:22:29 | 显示全部楼层
roger that ben gor..  赤口?? was curious to see such a huge discrepancy between positive and negative reviews, was waiting for more wolves to shed some light on it and do a compare and contrast. but one thing u r right, this might draw too much attention and fall into suspicion of shilling.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 11:01:43 | 显示全部楼层
I was taken aback by the four separate threads on the top of the board also for the same girl.  If you asked me, I would have loved to see each girl having only one thread.  I can imagine having one thread could be tough because newer reviews might get buried in the 8 pages of subsequent comments and chit chats that happen after every review.  Having said that, having just one thread help making researches a lot of effective, and can prevent the board from getting flooded with multiple reviews for the same girl.

I do understand everyone wanting the spot light though   When I first joined the board, I thought posted get special scores for starting a new thread!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 11:26:45 | 显示全部楼层
"push push in the bush"   everyone old enuff to remember this son in the 80s?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 11:35:02 | 显示全部楼层
Combining all review for 1 girl into 1 thread is bad idea I think

Sometimes the thread gets too long and info gets buried

And there are not too many reviews of each girls anyway to combine into 1

Max 4-5 reviews usually

And ppl who create "have you try this mm"  please stop doing that. Go try and post a review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 11:37:42 | 显示全部楼层
great work.

It freaked me out yesterday as well. Lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-3 12:20:48 | 显示全部楼层
Well after I see that many post or reviews of so opposite good /bad comments did provide me with a conclusion: I WILL PASS
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-4 07:14:26 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-2-3 12:20
Well after I see that many post or reviews of so opposite good /bad comments did provide me with a c ...

Come on.   Fatty boi gave his 2 thumbs up Outstanding 100% JAP  MM of approval ?      
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-4 11:52:16 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-2-4 07:14
Come on.   Fatty boi gave his 2 thumbs up Outstanding 100% JAP  MM of approval ?

chubby can turn Sahara Desert Land into S American rainforest just by a sting  with his Cobra tongue and tiger dick and zebra charisma
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-4 13:44:25 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-2-4 11:52
chubby can turn Sahara Desert Land into S American rainforest just by a sting  with his Cobra tong ...

Then sign up training session for you by sex Prodigy Fatty Boi.  Sometimes the young wolves can teach the old rusty wolves a few new tricks?   
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 08:20 , Processed in 0.037666 second(s), 17 queries .