AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3441|回复: 10

Agency and contact numbers

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-26 18:05:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just wondering, for English (non-Asian) agencies in Toronto, what is the policy for girls giving out their contact information to clients?

There was a girl I saw a few times and I decided to ask if she had a contact for the purpose of discussing how future sessions should play out.

However, the girl got defensive and said that her agency had a policy against giving out numbers to clients. Seeing that she was defensive, I said to forget about it and ensure I wasn't trying to cut the agency out of the cut. But I feel she was defensive and firm about it.

Anyways, if a girl gets defensive, can I expect future sessions to be affected because of this or it maybe business as usual?

I'm sure she maybe seeing other guys on the side cuz there's no way she can afford all those stuff lol.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-26 18:49:19 | 显示全部楼层
I ran into the same problem, she was about to give me her number, but she said I cant its against our policy, I was thinking to ask again , but don't want to get rejeceted
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-26 19:01:09 | 显示全部楼层
要看mm跟你的chemistry了 还有看mm本人是不是循规蹈矩的人  我有幸得到过女神之一的电话  我没有问 是她主动给我的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-26 19:04:54 | 显示全部楼层
Each girl is different irregardless of agency policy.  Some girls don't want anyone calling or texting them for privacy reasons..   They keep personal and working life separate.   Maybe they have boyfriends?  Maybe they don't plan to be in the biz for long?  Maybe she is well connected and doesn't want risk her or family or real career reputation? So many reasons.

Then there are girls who are more liberal and will let select clients they like and trust  have their number.     

And then there are the pure capitalist chicks who want to make a ton of cash and freely provide a cell number to a male with a pulse?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-26 19:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
"Can I expect future sessions to be affected?"

Interesting situation. Clearly, you must have had a pretty good time with her up to this point. But you're concerned this contact business may have jeopardized it all. I would say it's probably worth the risk of seeing her again since I have to assume that the experience she's offering you is at least 15-25% better than what you're getting elsewhere. One thing you might do if you're worried about a subpar session is to try and pre-empt it by telling her at the door that you're sorry for any misunderstanding, etc. You know, the usual.
But on the other hand, if the vibe was different and it felt like she wasn't just defensive but also pissed off and turned off, I would say don't go back.
But that doesn't sound like the situation you're describing. It sounds like maybe she got a tad emotional about your question. That's all.
Risk assessment is low, so I'd probably repeat...but maybe not right away.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-26 19:29:11 | 显示全部楼层
Ya i prolly wait a bit. Shes going on vacation soon anyways again
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-26 20:03:01 | 显示全部楼层
No there is no policy. Just depends on the girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-26 20:03:32 | 显示全部楼层
When girls saying there is a policy, its just indirectly telling you: no thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-26 20:49:35 | 显示全部楼层
Ya i know

I got shut out
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-26 22:20:02 | 显示全部楼层
what policy

you got owned
lol
kidding, she just doesnt want to give out her number

agency is not gonna check her number and see who she is communicating with. not a kid
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 10:10 , Processed in 0.035461 second(s), 13 queries .